A reminder for new/old players.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Kelpie on January 18th, 2011, 4:03 am

Please don't add unnecessary things to any part of a wiki article without consulting a storyteller/founder about it first, it saves us the hassle of cleaning wrong/unnecessary information up.

If you are dying to get a wiki article up, please refer to the WD forum, or submit your petition to the HD for it to be reviewed and to start the process of adding it into the Wiki. There are plenty of would-be articles in the WD just waiting to be put up, and I'm sure your peers would be grateful for your input! :)
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Solomon on January 18th, 2011, 11:21 pm

I second this. I am the staff member that keeps watch over the World Development forums, so please feel free to direct any questions about developing/adding to/editing the Wiki to me. There is a process to such things, and just going in there and editing stuff is extremely disrespectful of people who created it in the first place.

If you want to edit something, or you want to write-up something that doesn't have any information... Post to the Help Desk, or PM me. <3
Solomon
Wise beyond his years

Words: 9399
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2010, 9:14 am
Race: Staff account