Looking for a New Home

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Looking for a New Home

Postby Nola Adams on August 29th, 2022, 7:10 pm

Hi all! I really wanted to come back the other day, but to be honest, I couldn't figure out how. My brain's killing me. Maybe someone can help me.

This PC is currently in Lhavit, as of her last posts. Is Lhavit still open or do I need to find a new home?

Celeste

Nola Adams
Player

Words: 4340
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2016, 4:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Looking for a New Home

Postby Gossamer on August 29th, 2022, 8:12 pm

Hi There.

Welcome back! Lhavit is still open, so you can keep playing there. There is, however, very little activity in Lhavit atm. You can move to another city if you'd like or start a new character somewhere else more active. Syka has the most activity, but Sunberth has a few PCs left too. Let me know if I can help. We're in Discord chat (which has a link on your welcome pm) if you want to stop in and say hello.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Looking for a New Home

Postby Nola Adams on August 31st, 2022, 10:33 am

Thanks for getting back to me. I spent all yesterday brainstorming a new PC and I'm pretty excited to actually have come up with a fun story for Syka. I signed up for a new account for her. Once it's approved I'll get to work on it. :)

Nola Adams
Player

Words: 4340
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2016, 4:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Looking for a New Home

Postby Shade on August 31st, 2022, 3:06 pm

Welcome Back!

I believe that because of the sheer number of spam accounts we get on Miz you need to let Gossamer know the name of your new PC so she can approve it by hand before she accidentally deletes it. Sometimes we get up to 100 pages of new accounts a day. It sounds kinda crazy but its better than 100 pages of the bot spam we used to get.

Shade
Shade
The Black Opal.

Words: 215158
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2011, 7:08 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)