Looking back, this was a stupid idea... (kusuri)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Jokor on December 28th, 2010, 4:10 pm

10th of winter 510 AV

A mischievous smirk graced Jokor's face as he silently sneaked into the tent where Kusuri slept in.Jokor quickly darted inside the tent, hoping that nobody saw him enter it.
"Now where the heck is that girl's stuff?" he began rummaging through the tent not caring that he threw the clothes and other stuff all over the tent.
He raised his eyebrows in interest as he pulled out Kusuri's sketchbook. The demonic grin growing even wider.
"Lets see what the little girl is always doing with this thing." He poked his head out of the tent and looked around for any other circusmembers.
Seeing nobody he quickly slipped out of the tent the sketchbook in his hands.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on December 28th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Kusuri had just come back from a jog, well it wasn't really a jog it was more like a chase. Kusuri was assulted by a duo of really evil birds. Still she probably needed the run, and was looking forward to crawling into her tent for a nap. So she could spend the night drawing the forest showered in moon light.

While returning to the tent she heard something funny, it sounded like an animal had maybe gotten into her tent and was causing a rucus. Hearing the thump of various objects told her that it was a bigger animal, or maybe a human.

Highly alarmed Kusuri walked closer and was greeted by the sight of a man with a book in his grasp. Staring still she remembered who he was, it was Shorty and the book it was hers.... The blank expression that was on her face turned dark. "What do you have there...?" She knew it was probably hers, and since she didn't own any books except her sketch book it was easy to assume what it was. Although Kusuri wanted to see if he would drop it and run, even if there was a very low chance of that.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 28th, 2010, 10:29 pm

"What do you have there...?"
Jokor slowly turned around to see kusuri standing right behind, a rather pissed of look on her face.
Jokor lifted up the sketchbook so that she could see it better a mean grin on his face.
"I don't know,Do you think it could be used for target practice though?" He tapped on the leather cover of the sketchbook. "It feels sturdy enough to withstand a few hits." He took a few steps back keeping some distance between him and kusuri the grin widening.
"I really don't get why you even care about this bunch of papers though it isn't like it is worth a damn thing." He shrugged not getting that she was probably mad because she caught him shifting through his stuff.
He started walking backwards away from kusuri that same irritating grin still on his face.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on January 18th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Getting anrgier by the second Kusuri stepped towards Jokor as he started to back away. A rather dark look grew on her face as she proceeded to speak. Oh, why don't you just put the book down? Then no one gets hurt and I pretend this didn't happen. Her words were serious, but she quickly put on an innocent grin and out stretched a hand to him to show she would let it go. Although her other hand carefully stayed by her katana, something she was very close to using. You know, I know you don't like me, but what do you say we let that go? Although Kusuri wasn't close to letting anything go and really was just trying to get her book back first, then she would get her revenge....
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on January 25th, 2011, 12:19 am

Jokor laughed as kusuri threatened him with her sword, though he wisely did take a few steps back to keep out of her range, he survived 16 years already he didn't want his life to end prematurely by some angry woman like her.
He just looked at the outstretched hand with a skeptic look on his face, though the mocking grin didn't vanish from his face.
"Really? you want this thing back?" Jokor glanced at the sketch book, It was just a few paper pages bound in some kind of leather, he didn't know why she thought this was so important anyway. A His grin widened, but maybe he could use it to relieve his boredom a bit.
"Well if you want it back that badly, what do you wanna give me for it."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kusuri on January 26th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Quite annoyed by his antics, Kusuri looked on, and went over her plan. She didn't have one, but whatever, she didn't think Jokor would get away with this. Thinking awhile for replying she put on a noble look, and decided to maybe change the subject. "It's mine, why would I give you anything for it? And I really don't have that much, so if you were hoping to get away with some treasure, that's not gonna happen. She said very no nonsense hoping to shift his intrest off of trading, and on to giving the book back nicely. She raised an eyebrow waiting for his next move, hopefully this could all be solved, and then Kusuri could exact her revenge another day.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet