[Sunberth AS] Morose

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Sunberth AS] Morose

Postby Morose on August 26th, 2023, 11:07 pm

Morose's Gloomy Sulk Pit

Grading Threads: If you are in Sunberth you should be submitting this to the grading/mod thread in Sunberth. Please submit grade requests to the proper domains thread.

Modded Threads: If you want a modded thread feel free to post here, and be added to the list. Or if you just want to plot and figure something out feel free to message me so we can discuss and work something out. If your unsure, tell me in general what you want, what skills you most want to use, any places/groups you would like to interact with, and I will try to spin up a tale if possible.

Anything Else: Anything else should be done via message, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. If I don't respond to the pm within a week, feel free to send me another, in case it got lost or missed.

Current Modded Threads:
N/A

List Waiting for Modded Threads:
N/A

Morose
Player

Words: 18989
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2023, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes