The Scrapper (Arabella, Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Matasol on January 28th, 2011, 4:55 am

80th of Winter 510AV

Matasol had been wandering about the great city of Endrykas for around an hour. He had left his home to reflect on the recent events. he had just recently made himself known to Eldon his half brother, his father had been killed in a Zith hunt. These were huge things to a man's view on the world. He was stuck in between depression and joy, his mother told him that he needed the stability of a wife. But he wasn't sure that he was ready for such a huge responsibility. Besides who would marry a man from a broken pavilion. No, for now he was stuck in this position and must deal with it himself.

As he walked he began to hear sounds of a fight. He quickened his pace for one of the voices sounded like that of a woman. When he reached the scene he saw two men attacking a woman, or a woman attacking two men. He wasn't quite sure which.

With a shout he jumped towards the woman, catching her by the chest and drawing her to his side. His hands gently pressing her into him. "How can you call yourselves men!" he mocked the two panting menfolk. "You dare assault a woman of the city!"

It was then that he realized that he was holding the woman by her breasts. "Pardon my brashness milady"
Matasol
Player

Words: 8849
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2010, 5:59 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 28th, 2011, 5:13 am

80th of Winter 510 AV
It had started out your typical day, walking around thinking about useless things that didn't pertain to her life, which Arabella did often enough. The sun was out, first time in a while you could actually see it, and she figured it was a good sign. It had all been so peaceful until about fifteen minutes into her stroll she was rudely attacked. Never one to take kindly to attackers, she defended herself swiftly, she was small but she had some power behind those punches, and threats that would make anyone scared. She was doing pretty well on her own for a while too, until of course there was an interruption.

She felt herself being pulled away and struggled to escape the newest grasp on her. She heard a voice and tried to whip around but almost tripped in the process. He spoke to the two men and she felt ashamed. Had she really looked like she needed help? She thought she was doing well. Arabella analyzed the scene for a moment before realizing the man was apologizing. She quickly realized why. He wasn't being helpful! He was groping at her like she was some common tramp.

"Unhand me this instant!" she snapped at him and pulled away.

Arabella was uncertain if she was more angry with him for touching her or because he had interrupted her fighting. She was more keen on the second idea honestly, it seemed more worth it.

"Why would you do that! Why? Huh? There was no reason I was handling things just fine by myself!" her tempers always got the better of her "Do I look like I need help?" she had no idea who he was, but she already hated him for what he had done.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Words: 55633
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet

Postby Matasol on January 28th, 2011, 6:01 am

She of course had every right to be angry, he had violated her personal sphere. Albeit without forethought, but he had broached a line. However when she didn't comment on the groping but rather on his interfering with the combat.

"I didn't believe you needed my assistance, but as a matter of policy I was obliged to give it. I'm sorry if it offended you."

He bowed in mock sorrow, making his apology somewhat more formal in appearance. He thenwent over to the two men and whispered into their ears a message to leave. If they left now he would refrain from reporting them to the city guard. Then turning back towards the woman he asked her one simple question. "So what's your name scrapper?"
Matasol
Player

Character sheet

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 28th, 2011, 6:57 am

Arabella continued her glaring, the nerve of some people, they just come in and take over and she was not pleased. She wasn't one to take mockery either, and his bowing was clearly in sarcasm. Her anger flared up more, red creeped up the back of her neck.

"It's none of your concern what goes on with others, fighting or not. I'm no damsel in distress thank you very much."

After a few moments of silence she slowly began to calm down again, then men walked away and there was nothing she could do about it. It annoyed her that she had been disrupted but she figured it was probably best, she had no need to get into something and be in trouble for it later. She frowned at the though then realized the man was speaking to her.

'Scrapper? What the hell kind of thing was that to call someone? Scrapper?' It sounded like what the dogs left behind after a meal, it was gross. "Arabella, my name is Arabella.'

She wasn't sure if telling a stranger her name was the best idea, but then Ara did most things without thinking so it was nothing new for her, she took things as they came to her. She examined him, eyeing him up and down trying to see if she recognized him. She didn't, but she was assuming he, like herself was a Drykas.

"And you are...?" Arabella had to even the score and find out about him, and figure out why he had the nerve to come between her and her fights.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Postby Matasol on February 1st, 2011, 8:34 pm

Matasol was generally quite good natured. He would get between people that were about to thrash each other just to promote a little more peace. However this woman's insistent anger was getting to him, and he burst out in indignation.

"Well excuse me! I suppose I should just leave random women alone when they are fighting a couple men. That makes perfect sense, I'm terribly sorry for my interference."

He stood there with arms crossed, brows lowered, and lips set firmly. She had managed to accomplish something that not many people had managed to do. He was angry, and he wasn't willing to listen to the voice of reason.

"Well Met Arabella. I am Matasol, of the Sunkiss Pavilion, of the Sapphire clan"
Matasol
Player

Character sheet

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 5th, 2011, 7:18 pm

Still glaring she took a deep breath, he was just trying to help her out. Arabella forced a smile "I'm sorry, you're right, it was rude of me to snap at you like that, I do apologize." apologizing wasn't something she was pleased with, but he had tried to save her so it was only right that she was polite to him. "It's nice to meet you Matasol, I don't believe we have met before." she searched back in her memory but remembered nothing about him, she shrugged it off.

Why was he walking about out here alone, just wandering? It was strange to her that he came out of no where just when she could have used some help. "So uh...where are you headed? If you don't mind me asking that is." striking up conversation might be a good idea, she could always use a friend or two, never having made many as a child. Her stubbornness and her hot head always got the better of her.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet