Meeting at the kelp bar.[Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Meeting at the kelp bar.[Open]

Postby Liona on February 14th, 2011, 2:54 pm

520:Summer:31th day.
A door opened to kelp bar,and woman in Green robe with hood entered bar.The face was hided and you couldnt see much trough the hood,for a second everyone in the bar examined newcomer,then they returned to the things they were doing:Someone was playng a dice game,someone was vomting to the bucket,someone was tryng to prove that he got drunk from water mixed with fish,typical day in Kelp bar.A woman walked down an sat in a corner near muscular sailor with big scar on his neck,before a sailor on the table it was standing a half finished glass of kelp bear.Oposite to sailor there was siting a boy of somewhere 16 years,appearently sailors "squere":a boy who sticks with experencied sailors to learn how to surrvive at angry waters.
"Could you buy me a drink?" Woman in green robe asked,"I will find a way to repay".
"Yes of course" it was clearly seen that a sailor was excited."Hey boy,damn again forgot your name,bring lady a glass of bear."Boy first looked at me without any sattisfaction,then took the money and gone to bar.Appereantly not such "heroic adventures" he excepted.
"Well for now i can finish my part then" woman leaned towards sailor and kissed him in his lips.One hand was allready on back sailor neck,other hand to was moving in necks direction however for a few seconds it stoped over sailors glass,and from a sleeve a few droplets of unknown liquid,droped to glass...Nobody saw that couse every one were watching the kiss,or almost nobody...
After a minute they stoped kissing,and boy bringed back a glass."Thank you" Woman toke a glass and had gone to other corner.Nobody saw here face,even sailor would hardly recoginize her second time,she securely hided blue hair.But even if he could recogonize her,he never will...
OOC:can i control npcs to such level i did here? And feel free to tell me if i had done any mystakes( i mean not only grammar) i have made here,I am pretty new at such type of roleplayng so i do except i have done some.And sorry for grammar mystakes,english is my thrid language so i am not that good at it.
Liona
Player

Words: 3453
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2011, 11:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet