Time to move forward (Nydryn)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Time to move forward (Nydryn)

Postby Rysen Londell on March 9th, 2011, 1:10 am

Rysen wasn't sure whether or not she should believe her about her worshiping of Rhysol. She said that she didn't and he wanted to believe her. She had said it publicly and why would she deny it? after all the majority probably did. It was a bold move for her to speak that out loud so he figured that she was more than likely telling the truth. He wasn't going to reveal anything about his personal beliefs, he was now worried about the Ebonstryfe so he figured he would keep that to himself for now. But in all honesty he did not pray often and did not worship one god exclusively. When he was younger he would pray to Laviku for the safe return of his father while he was at sea. And at times during his time at the University he occasionally asked Gnora for help to make the best decisions. But other than that very seldom prayed to any specific god. But he wanted to avoid religious talk for now anyway, as that often lead to very intense discussions.

"The architecture is certainly amazing." He didn't want to say anything more about the temple. That much he thought was true, it was quite an impressive structure but he would say no more. He hoped this would not offend her, he could see why a child would come here to gaze upon the grandiose temple.In actuality though he was thankful for her bringing him here, he was glad to see such a famous building. He turned to look at her and now the smile has returned to his face. He was certainly enjoying the city so far and was glad that he had been lucky enough to find someone who was willing to show him around. It was definitely different than Zeltiva but being close to the water made it feel somewhat like home. "Nydryn, as much as I have enjoyed your company and I really have. I'm afraid its getting quite late and I do need to make some arrangements as to where I'm going to be sleeping tonight. I hope you understand and won't be too upset with me."

He already knew that he would be sleeping outside the city as he was not willing to spend the money on an inn to stay at and he did not know anyone willing to give him some shelter. He wondered if she had a place to stay but he quickly ditched that idea. They had just met today and it would be bad manners to bring up such things. He turned around and began making his way back the way they had come. The days events had began to tire him after his trip to the city and he needed to clear his head. He did feel bad about leaving so abruptly as he knew it was probably rude. Just before heading out he threw his hand up and looked back over his shoulder, "I'll see ya around, blondie!"
The greatest strength is having all the power and knowing how not to use it.
Rysen Londell
The Potential Paragon

Words: 35581
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2011, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous