[FlashBack]Stealth:Art of Shadows(SOLO)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[FlashBack]Stealth:Art of Shadows(SOLO)

Postby Liona on March 12th, 2011, 3:15 pm

518:spring:Day 20
"I see you!" Maveric was standing near the doors of his,staring at bushes"You are hopless,cant you dont step on branches?"Liona was crawling in bushes,as silently as she could,after spending so much years in forest she tought she moves silently,rarely any beast sensed somthing,before its final demise...However there against alerted "guard" there needed to be a lots more silent."Never try to attack from bushes any guard,pointless for you..I hope in cities you will will stealth better,now get out of there" Maveric looked very dissapointed and irritated.Liona silently rised up and walked to Maveric,she was very exhausted after hours of crawling back and there,and dont wanted to argue however Maveric dont wanted to leave it this way."Please remind me why i took you to training?"Liona opened her mouth to talk "No better dont,or i may rethink my decision".He was always like this,however for some reason he still teached her,perhaps he hoped that one day Liona will bring him some profit,others possible "trainers" would use her right away,most probably she would be sold as prostitut during very first "lesson".Such is the life of all thiefs or non proffesional assassins-use every opportunity to survive and meybe you will live even for a decade"See you tommorow here again for theory,now go find a place to sleep" another of Maverics training methods,if you failed you dont sleep in house,well Liona got used to it,however forest was dangerous place so needed to find a place to hide.

First needed to find nice bounch of leafs,happily it was spring and in forests there was alots of leafs.After a half of hour she collected enought leafs to cover herself,however only leafs wont do the trick,those creatures can smell human good,too good.Searching for somthing to eleminate scent toke another half hour,however it was very nice finding.A pit of mud it was,a very stiking mud.Liona holded her nose and jumped in to the mud,the smell was terrible but well better then get eaten by someone in a sleep,then she found her bunch of leafs,and crawled under them.There was no part of her body seen,or at least she hoped so couse she allready hadnt any strenght to check in.
Last edited by Liona on March 12th, 2011, 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Liona
Player

Words: 3453
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2011, 11:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

[FlashBack]Stealth:Art of shadows(solo)

Postby Liona on March 12th, 2011, 3:16 pm

518:spring:Day 21
"Hows the night?" Maveric was standing in the doorway watching how Liona was slowly walking to him.Sleep of 6 hours would be enought if she would sleep all those 6 hours,however wildlife of forests wasnt asleep.She woke up a hour ago ,bathed in lake,found some fruits to eat and came to her "teacher" for one more day of living hell."You know,if not rats,smell of that mud,and tiger sniffing your sleeping place it would be pretty good night".
Appearently Maveric dont really cared about comfort of Lionas rest,such night even seemed funny to him "Hmm sleeping with company? Why you dont like that?For me its only pleasurable to sleep with someone isint it?"
"Very funny.." Maveric loughed "Of course it is,but now lets get back to training shall we?" "Thats why i am here"

"It seems i need to repeat a theory again,i am not a damn school teacher and dont like lectures,but it seems you still dont understand what you are doing bad" Liona was silent,she wasnt arguing again couse she knew it wont lead to anything good.
"You see first of all you need to move only when the one who you want to sneak past isint watching,dont move when you see someone is staring at your side"He says it like it would be so easy "Ok you genius of sneaking,how the hell i can know that nobody is watching me if i cant rise my head a bit to track watcher?"
"Well thats part of your task isint it?" and every so called theory was the same,he told the same thing every time,however on questions how to do it answer always was the same "Thats your task,isint it?".
"Second when there is total silence dont move,wait for any sound,its easy in forest:Wind,bugs so much sounds and you cant make your sound dissapear in them..Hopless just plain hopless"There was anoter problem whenever he stared at my side winds rised,birds started to twitter the whole forest was coming alive,however when he turned away,forest was silent like suddenly everyone just died."So do you understand?" and before Liona could answer "Of course you dont!But meybe miracle happens and you will be able to sneak past me this time,lets go outside,task is the same as always" the task was to go off to the forest and then return back to house without Maveric seeing,Maveric was walking around the house carefully watching bushes,the fact that house was surrounded by bushes helped alots,however Maveric got eyes of the Eagle.As always Liona walked to the forest,with her standart "equipment".She was wearing dress and leather doublet,Maveric dont allowed to equip anything more practical,by his words if you will be able to sneak in this you will be able to sneak in anything.
This time liona walked around house and decided to try get in from the north,but first needed some disguise.

After a 10 minutes disguise was completed,she got her old holey hood with her,and stuffed it with grass,also she again dived in the same stinking mud,it was pretty sticky so she could whole be in grass.Then sticked a grass to the mud,and she was ready.Luckily a grass here had very strong aromat,so stench wasnt making nose nervous that much.She dived in to the grass and started to crawl,for first 5 mins there wasnt any danger to be seen.

After 40 yards left the real challenge started,she could be easely seen if wont be careful.She was sneaking slowly,tryng to find a place from where she could see the house.After few minutes of crawling,she found a small stretch free of grass,very slowly she moved her head there,and looked at the house.Maveric was standing,near the house and observing the plains,now when she was in place he couldnt find her.
After a few minutes Maveric moved at other side of house,it means Liona had approximately 8 minutes of crawling.She hastened however crawled not to fast tryng not to make any sound,she was moving near grasless stretch,so if need occurs she could watch house again.
6 minutes passed and it was left only 15 Yards to the house.However Maveric got good eyes and could see her from stretch,so Liona was waiting till he comes to norther side of the house then moved away from visable space,she stayed in bushes with a hope that she wont fail in counting and wont start crawling to early.Suddenly a sound of flyng arrow crossed air,and arrow landed just a few inches of Liona.Liona hardly holded a scream,what the hell he thinks he is doing?.However she didint gave up her position and stayed in bushes.A few more arrow were lounched however neither of them was so close as first one.Soon arrow started flyng in other direction it may have meaned that maveric moved to western side of house,and lion started to slowly crawl,he still could see her.By thise she crawled a few yards in next 6 minutes,and then a sound of arows came to her directly from south,it meaned Maveric is either before her or on other side of house.It was her chance all or nothing.Liona steped on all four limbs and moved another 8 yards and home was 5 yard away,however Maveric was allready at easteren side of house,if she would wait he would see her,if she moves he could see her to.She decided to move and it was left only 2 yards however maveric was allready picking up his quiver:He was geting ready to go back to norther side of house.Liona acted fast she picked up a stone and throwed it over a house,somehow it flyed just slightly over a roof.Maveric was allready turning to go,and his sight locked on place where Liona was hiding,perhaps he saw somthing disturbing in her disguise,however at same moment Stone hited a grass,Maveric for a sec looked at bushes and rushed to see what happened,and liona ended up lat yards and touched the wall:Such was her final objective.

After few moments Maveric came back and looked at Liona,if he was impressed he didint showed that "To slow,you had to use stone,to reach house","But i have done it","I saw you for a second and if i would be guard i would be very alert","But i have done it!","I heared you reaching the wall","But i have done it!","Well technicly yes but.." Liona didint listened she has done it and Maveric admited it,she was very happy vut tryed to not show it to Maveric,she looked at him and then noticed bow in his hand."And why the hell you tryed to kill me?" her anger started to grow after she remembered how Maveric almost killed her. "Killed? You mean my shoting from bow?Well i was boried so started to shot,to wind up i sayed you are to slow." Yep that was Maveric,if he would accidently kill her he would drop body into the river,Take all her belongings and sell them for highest price he could..."Tomorrow we are going to city,sneaking in the wild was only practice,most of the time its only usefull for hunting,now go shot some deer to eat,if you want to sleep in my house you will need to bring the food." At last,sleeping in real bad!
Liona
Player

Words: 3453
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2011, 11:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet