Scrapbook of the Cupbearer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ganmedo on March 24th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Scrapbook the Cupbearer

All right, so...I sort of need to rant.

I'm tired of being forgotten.

I work my hindquarters off, do my part, and try to help take control when projects get abandoned or ignored. And what do I get? Forgotten. Yeah. Way to make me feel appreciated. GRRR.

Also, I hate it when people think I'm doing something to cause drama. Just because they're insane does not mean I have secret plots or designs. I mean, seriously.

On a third note, I'm going to have my posts done and my threads graded soon. I have a double ear infection, my grandpa may have cancer, I have finals, and my life is generally insane. Please forgive me for my slowness. I am trying to catch up, but it's a slow, laborious process. What's more, I only have a week off between semesters, and then it'll be back to the grind. But I only have classes on MWF, so...hopefully, I'll be around.

Another note...

Where in the world is Papa Drykas? I want to get things going for spring! Gah!

These have been the very random ramblings of Sammich.
Ganmedo
The Cupbearer

Words: 7348
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on March 25th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Okay... first off deep breaths. Take care of your health first. Then work on your finals. Then regroup and eat chocolate ice cream and watch some reruns of I Love Lucy (the grape episode is the best)... then when you feel better, come back to this. We can deal with Vinnie being gone. And the best way to not be forgotten is to be visible. Endrykas needs you more than you know... you and Mix. So my best advice is simple advice. Be there for the players. Record your plans in the coordination thread. Listen to what people need. And if you have a burning urge to do something in the city, follow that urge.

Lean on the Founders if you need too. We can babysit coordination threads, approve AS plots, and hand hold until Vinnie gets back. And once you have more than a couple dozen posts, we won't even remotely even consider hand holding because you'll have shown us you don't need it.

Leaders are born from need. They don't get nominated. Something within them rises up and takes a look at the situation and says 'I can do this. Piece of cake.' And it is, after all, all about the cake.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)