[Sartu Peak] The Wrong Place at the Wrong Time (Jiina)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Sartu Peak] The Wrong Place at the Wrong Time (Jiina)

Postby Ataraxia on April 1st, 2011, 3:15 am

Tao
XP
Observation +3, Meditation +1, Astrology +1
Lore
The girl in the clearing /Jiina Xi (Partial)

Jiina
XP
Running +1, Acrobatics +2, Flux +2, Intimidation +1
Lore
Tao Kuraya (Partial)

Comments
Poor Tao, Jiina is so mean! Well, I gave Tao some decent points in observation for his constant attention to Jiina's mood and gauging his reactions on it. Though he received a lore regarding Jiina, he still does not know her name. He does however know her physical appearance and enough of her mood and tendencies that he could most likely find out who she was if he investigated it. Jiina's XP is all pretty self explanatory, herp derp. Perhaps these two will meet again one day, and hopefully at Tao's work! Then he can spit in her sushi, and get even! Bua ha ha ha! Anyhow, send me a PM if you think I have missed anything or need anything from me. I will entertain all requests. Peace out!
Ataraxia
It's like nirvana, but not really.

Words: 49327
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 6:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Trash Medal (1)

Previous