Two weddings, no funerals (OPEN)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Kashik on January 8th, 2011, 7:16 pm

Kashik caught Vanator's glance at her belly, and laughed indulgently at her husband. "Yes, yes, the gods smile upon you. Now take your new wife out to meet her people so that her people may get themselves properly drunk. Otherwise, we're likely to have a riot on our hands," she giggled.

She slipped up beside him and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug despite her mocking words. "I love you," she whispered, and if there was a little sadness behind her words, there was no such hesitation in the kiss she pressed to the Chevas mark beneath his ear. "And I've made sure the tent is prepared. Off you go now," she chuckled, swatting at him and winking to Khiara. "I'll play the good hostess and make sure these ruffians don't break the casks trying to get at the wine."

"Who're you calling a ruffian?!" her half-brother Eamonn yelled as he bounced out of the crowd, green eyes sparkling merrily as he looped an arm around his sister's shoulders. "Congratulations, my lovely Denusk girls! May you all have many fat babies. Now come on, Ma's gonna go bonkers if she doesn't get to tell you what a fine woman you turned out to be."

"Little does she know I'm just a hoyden in a dress," Kashik giggled, blowing one last kiss to Van and Khiara before she let her brother drag her off.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Ganmedo on April 8th, 2011, 7:39 pm

Blessings from the Cupbearer

Kashik

XP:

Lore:

Hosting a Drykas party
To Everything there is a Season
Wedding vows

Khiara

XP:

Lore:

Shock of a new bride
Regret for a friend
Wedding vows

Vanator

XP:

Lore:

The bond of a father and son
Multiple wives
Wedding vows

Kayiri

XP:

Lore:

Goading the groom

COMMENTS:

Kashik, subtract 15 gm from your ledger.

Not really anything for XP, my loves, unless there's something you can think of that I missed. Send me a PM with questions, comments and concerns! <3
Ganmedo
The Cupbearer

Words: 7348
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous