Three cups glitter, two cups blood, mix well (Satu)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Mao on February 26th, 2011, 2:50 am

When the Konti spoke, Mao felt a wash of warmth over her heart. The threads thrummed with life and vibrancy, and Mao couldn’t contain her happiness. This one… This Satu, she would last, and she would stay. She could feel it!

“No sadness. No more sadness,” She repeated, and without warning, Mao moved closer to Satu, nuzzling against her soft neck and inhaling the fragrance and natural perfume of the Konti’s persona. It was addicting. And even if the Kelvic found that Satu was not exactly in her right mind, it was alright, because Mao had been tampered with long before she came along. There were similarities that bound them together far beyond that of the Bond they now shared.

If Mao had the capacity to cry now she would, but her joy kept the tears at bay. She smiled at the Konti’s touch and seemed to even purr softly, pushing against the hand that pet her. The instinctive cat held the wheel, and she was proud to have a fighter like Satu control her destiny, whether she was aware of it or not.

“I will continue to kill in your honor, Satu.” She said with all seriousness, “I will shed their blood and drink it. I will eat them all, every last one of them!” She did not know who “they” were, but all that Mao knew was that whoever defied Satu would die, and whoever chose to lay one harmful finger on her would also die. “We are the predators, Satu,” Mao agreed, grinning with a flash of her sharp fangs, “They will cower and keel over from fear. And I am yours, forever.”

And in the embrace, Mao wrapped her arms around the girl and trailed her soft tongue across her jaw, displaying the wholesome affection to her new mistress.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Satu on March 2nd, 2011, 8:28 pm

Mao nuzzled Satu’s neck, and the Konti’s eyes closed slowly with a unique awareness to the Kelvic’s touch. This was not some idle infatuation that would disperse over time; the bond that worked between them was already stronger and deeper than it had been only moments before. Satu’s hand continued to pet Mao’s hair, but the pressure of her caress increased, as she felt responsibility for the care of her bondmate build and grow within her. It was soon followed by a clear possessiveness that she had never experienced before. “You are mine,” she said again.

And then the Kelvic listed all the ways she would serve Satu, and the Konti nodded her agreement, with face bright, and pure, and pleased. But when Mao offered to …eat them all, every last one of them, Satu commanded, “No!” Her sparkling voice was firm, and that one word hung in the air, with its power. Then “no…,” she said again more softly, pointing suddenly to the man she had sparred with and killed, “That one there – he is not fit to eat. Look at me Mao,” she said, her webbed fingers touching Mao’s skin, pressing the flesh so gently. “My suvai has poisoned him; you shall not touch ones such as those! Let the other ones be gifts to your hunger, and to your loyalty,” she said, though she had no part in their deaths. But Mao was hers now, and Satu felt ownership of their deaths also.

“You are right. They will cower and they will feel fear. But some will not know their fear until it is too late, while others may be shown the way of peaceful living. We will guide them...” But there was nothing peaceful in Satu’s eyes as she said this, only fanaticism. Sagallius knew the way, and she would follow. And Mao would follow her. Her eyes were suddenly distant with the beauty of it. Mao licked the Konti’s face and Satu pulled back to look at those distinctive eyes. “You are mine,” The Konti said again. Mine. And her fingers lowered, to trace down the smooth skin of the Kelvic’s body, and around a breast, going ever lower until Satu’s hand slid between the girl’s legs. Her eyes flickered up as a soft smile filled the Konti’s eyes. “You are mine. Each part of you. I would have it no other way…”

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on March 24th, 2011, 8:05 am

oocIs it time to end it soon? :)

The heat she had felt so long ago, in the arms of the bondmate that had vanished from her life twice in a row, it returned with such vigor that the kelvic could hardly contain it. Mao wanted Satu; she wanted her with such determination that every touch sent sparks of heat through every vein in her body, and her heart pounded with incessesant rhythm against her chest. This Konti, who whole-heartedly accepted the damaged creature that was Mao had now fulfilled her purpose, it was time to claim the prize.

"I will obey you without question," Mao said with a yearning in her voice that seemed so uncharacteristic until now. But no sooner did Satu finish speaking and trailed her slender hands down her body that the Kelvic crushed her lips against hers, and her body, warm with her touch, pressed against the Konti's. Her fingers left a trail of fire, and when they arrived at the tender part of the kelvic, she reacted with renewed enthusiasm. Mao held no notion of modesty. Her own sharp hands carressed Satu's breast and clawed at her dress, and her lips parted, releasing soft sounds of pleasure that enclosed the lower lip she playfully nibbled on.

There was no reason to hide the desire she felt for her. They were one, they felt and influenced each other through the bond, there was no escaping it. Mao was wound around Satu's finger like a tight cord, held firmly until the day she died. Following was inevitable, until the ends of the earth.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Baku on April 9th, 2011, 3:08 am

Thou has written, and thou has completed, so I award thee the following....

Mao: +5 Observation, +1 Running, +1 Intimidation, +1 Strategy, +1 Stealth, +2 Unarmed(Or Hunting), +5 Rhetoric,

Lore: Following Instincts, Reconnecting With Nature, The Simple Want of Rest Ruined, Threatening Unwanted Pursuers, Observing the Graceful Violence, Moving in for the Advantageous Kill, Settled Calm After a Kill, A Different Kind of Konti, Being Fed, Being Drawn, Kelvic/Konti Bond, The Connection of the Bond, A Violent Vow, The Bond Solidified

Satu: +1 Running, +1 Suvai, +2 Dual Wield(Suvai), +1 Strategy, +5 Observation, +5 Rhetoric,

Lore: Faux Chase, Playing Possum, Visions of War, Numbers vs. Skill, Observing the Savage Graceful Violence, The Advantage of the Suvai, Unleashed Fury Through Sagallius’ Influence, The Fascinated Jaguar, The Allure of Raw Emotions, Feeding the Jaguar, Being Drawn, Kelvic/Konti Bond, The Connection of the Bond, A Vow in Return, The Bond Solidified

Additional Notes: Nothing like killing some slavers to bring bondmates together. Some good action and kindred spirits meeting. Baku likey.

~Not all dreams, are meant to be had.

Baku
Dream Eater

Words: 151190
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 4:28 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous