[Reaver's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Reaver's Scrapbook]

Postby Reaver on April 12th, 2011, 12:35 am

First post here: Just a placeholder so I can not randomly delete my scrapbook when adding/removing things.

Reaver's scrapbook (as it stands) will be holding information about James, the character Reaver will be dreaming about.

I'll be deleting my own posts as I lose the need for them, so posts here may seam disjointed or random. Conversation about contents here would probably better fit PMs.
Last edited by Reaver on April 12th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Reaver's Scrapbook]

Postby Reaver on April 12th, 2011, 12:36 am

This is going to be a character sheet for the protagonist in a dream thread. I'll be updating this with 'pretend' experience, as the character itself does not actually exist. Nothing this character learns is supposed to transfer to Reaver, I just wanted something to write about that I didn't feel needed review or anything. Why? I thought I'd try out writing for fun.

Basic Information
Name: James
Race: Human
Birthday: ?

Physical Description
James is a thin person, and light for his age. Somewhat short, but not overly so. His skin is rather pale, and tends to keep clean. His hair is a bright blond, and is cut to an inch high every time his eyes can see his hair. His blue eyes are almost brighter then a clear day's sky.

Character Concept
James has always been well-behaved, but does his best to avoid his parents. He longs for a simple life, but fears he will never get one as long as his parent's have breath. Still, he loves them and does what he can to please them.

Character History
James lives in a Pre-Valterrian world. His parents are both mages, and are always pressuring him to be a great mage himself. James doesn't want to be everything his parents want however, as magic is rather complicated. Instead, he longs for a simple life. They met on a simple middle ground: Glyphing.

Skills
Glyphing 30/100 - (30pts - Starting Package)
Metalsmithing 25/100 - (15pts - Racial Starting Bonus; 10pts - Starting Packadge)
Projection 5/100 - (5pts - Starting Package)
Voiding 6/100 - (5pts - Starting Package)

Lore
Constructing D-Wire (SP)
Random Trivia (SP)
Remembering the Nothing
How to Fear the Nuit
How to Fear your Teacher

Languages
Common (Fluent)
Isur (Basic)
Char (Poor)

Equipment
2 Sets of Clothing, his school uniform and his 'work' clothing.
Backpack which contains:
- Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
- Eating Utensils
- Writing Supplies
- Paper

Family Heirloom
A white mask that's too big for him, he usually leaves it at home.

Housing
He lives in his parent's house. It's actually a nice house.

Ledger
100 gold mizas (Starting coin)

Open Threads

Closed Threads

Finished Threads
Last edited by Reaver on April 12th, 2011, 1:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook