[Flashback] Magic in the Mist (Nex Paciscor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Flashback] Magic in the Mist (Nex Paciscor)

Postby Ophelia on April 12th, 2011, 1:48 am

Rayage: +3 Alchemy, +1 Glyphing, +2 Hypnotism, +2 Acting/Persuasion (choose one)
Nex Pacisor: +1 Tracking, +1 Hunting

Rayage: Setting up alchemy circles, Use of dramatics in successful hypnotism, Overgiving
Nex Pacisor: The scent of undead, Being hypnotised, Breaking hypnotism, Being part of an alchemy experiment

Wow, I must say, this was a very interesting thread! You two are both very detailed writers. I enjoyed it a lot. Nex, the stone on your legs will last for three seasons. It will stay there regardless of what form you take - human or wolf. It is not lethal to change, nor does it have negative effects on health. It will make running slower and you will tire in physical activities quicker. Very interesting thread, though. Just a note, with Rayage at 5 hypnotism, you probably wouldn't be affected so strongly. Good job, though, guys! Questions, queries, etc, my inbox is always open! :)
Ophelia
Just A Fool's Hope

Words: 97802
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 12:40 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous