[Alvadas Location] Temple of Ionu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Alvadas Location] Temple of Ionu

Postby Julius Aldoid on April 12th, 2011, 2:19 am

Whether it was by sheer overpowering force or merely going with the flow, Julius was quite rapidly seated.

"Inverted," he asked, correcting quickly that he was, "marked. Inverted were in Syliras last I heard, and that was at least a year ago, Miss Verlaine."

Their was an element in his words, and whether it was a fire of impudence or a capricious wind of amusement was hard to tell. Maybe he wasn't sure himself. Sure, she had just manhandled him (no wordplay intended), but he did so enjoy seeking the light of obsession in someone's eyes. It was scary to see, and a familiarity with horror was always well in one's advantage to cultivate.

"A favor. When I call. Nothing unseemly, but I fear it is the only currency I deal in. To match the debt of my knowledge squarely. Of that you have my word as a gentleman."

He presented his hand to shake. "Your word and I will tell you all I know of Ionu and his favor." He stared back at her with her own eyes.
Julius Aldoid
He who hunts hats.

Words: 38677
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous