(Flashback) And the Cards got out of Hand (Satu)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

(Flashback) And the Cards got out of Hand (Satu)

Postby Alice on April 27th, 2011, 7:07 pm

Blythe

Experience: 5 Teaching, 1 Stealth, 3 Seduction
Lores: The Tower Card, Scolding an Absentminded Student, How Tarot Can Be Useful, Pillow Fighting, A Girl’s Kiss, The Feeling of Love

Satu

Experience: 1 Fortune Telling, 5 Seduction, 2 Unarmed Combat
Lores: The Tower Card, The Interaction of Good and Bad, How Tarot Can Be Useful, Pillow Fighting, A Girl’s Kiss, The Feeling of Love

Comments

What a lovely thread! Reading this was a pleasure. I gave you almost the same lores, because you experienced a lot of things together or simultaneously. Also, I thought that Satu didn’t do a lot of fortune telling, and Blythe did a lot of teaching (and not only how to read Tarot), so that’s the reason behind the xp. If you have issues, tell me, as always.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous