(Flashback) Teach Me Your Ways? (Azeran)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Blythe on March 28th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Blythe managed to return her leg to her side without falling flat on her face... again. She smiled pleasantly, her eyes flashing with pride now that she had succeeded. Thus, she found it a little strange to see Azeran holding out his hand to her. Had he expected her to fall? Or was he offering it up for a handshake now that their session was coming to a close? Deciding that it must be the latter of the two, Blythe lifted her right hand and wrapped her fingers around his. Dark blue and pale white skin wove together as the Konti stared into Azeran's eyes. "Perhaps I am a little tired," she commented simply. There was a slight pause as she shook his hand a little, before pulling her hand away again. It dangled at her side now. "Thanks for helping," she added, shyly. "You were rather informative, so thank you." With that, she turned around, and plucked her sandals out of the sand. She held them delicately between her fingertips as she began to walk back up the beach towards her family's cottage. But she stopped short for a second, and looked over her shoulder at Azeran. Her blonde hair seemed to frame her lavender colored eyes, and hide them partially in shadow. "Perhaps we can practice again sometime," she added, before turning around again and continuing on her way.

OOCOh it's quite alright, we could always wrap up now, and then start something else some other time. Blythe isn't going anywhere >.<
Not taking on threads until further notice.
Blythe
Prophetic Poet

Words: 487329
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Alice on April 27th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Blythe

Experience: 5 Unarmed Combat
Lores: Balance in Combat, Different Types of Kicks, Combat Philosophy, Uses of Hands in Combat, Being Too Timid When Fighting

Azeran

Experience: 2 Unarmed Combat, 3 Teaching
Lores: Balance in Combat, Combat Philosophy, Uses of Hands in Combat, The Value of Emotions for Fighting

Comments

Well done, a nice thread. I especially liked how Azeran tried to get Blythe to be more violent, but didn’t succeed. Perhaps he will in the next lesson? Because you, Azeran, did fighting as well as teaching, I divided your xp into two. If you feel something isn’t right with the award, please tell me.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous