[Character Sheet Liaison Office - Tattoo] Leave Your Mark

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Tattoo on May 10th, 2011, 9:55 am

The tattoo attracts and also repels precisely because it is different.

Character Sheet Assistance

Liaison Notes

Hello everyone both new and old!

If you are new to Mizahar, might I be the first to say Welcome! It is my pleasure to have you here. I am Tattoo, The Character Sheet Liaison. I am here to assist each and every player in the creation and development of their Character Sheets. I know the task of starting in Mizahar can often appear daunting and near impossible, but I am here to make the whole process much simpler and smoother for you. If you have any questions, literally on anything, you can feel free to post them here or PM me. I'm often lurking around chat under the guise of Dimitri as well. So please, don't let your task keep you from joining the halls of the writers here, let's work together to get you to hit the ground running.
Tattoo
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 27499
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Gossamer on May 10th, 2011, 3:41 pm

Hi there Tattoo!

I made you a present. I hope you like it. It was supposed to be done yesterday but I fell asleep after work classic goss style. I hope it appeals to you. I've been sorta in a fire mood for a while now.

I can change the colors, background image, font style, anything... just let me know what you'd like!

Goss

Code: Select all
[box=700,black,#4a2ef6,#4df51a][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=4420[/img][indent]

[/indent][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=4421[/img][/box]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)