Lets do math. You + me = Two. :D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Nenura on May 22nd, 2011, 12:44 am

Claudia is a Fox-Kelvic. I don't know what I want for her currently, but a companion of some sort would be FANTABULOUS.

<3
Last edited by Nenura on May 22nd, 2011, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Words: 10891
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2011, 12:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Reaver on May 22nd, 2011, 1:09 am

Sorry to bother, but you might want to be more specific. A companion like Reaver might be a bad companion for you, for example. He a spell-casting undead, both things highly feared. If that's not bad enough, he's terrible at his choice of profession, and dresses like a total nut. Oh, and final point, he's in a completely different city, Ravok.

On the plus side, he is also a fan of art and music. He would call his attire a work of art, if a terrible one. :P

You might also mention you're in Ahnatep, to make things easier.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nenura on May 22nd, 2011, 1:19 am

You certainly have a point. Thanks. ^-^

I'm still a noob, and trying to conquer the main points of the site. ^-^

Edits;

Currently in Ahnatep
Looking for someone along the more peaceful lines, with patience for her constant fails, with the ability to utilize PROPER English and an expanded vocabulary.

I'd like to learn while I play.. Expand my horizons.. Broaden the boundaries of my mind.. etc..
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Words: 10891
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2011, 12:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Llewelyn on May 22nd, 2011, 5:39 pm

Hi thar! Although my PC is located WAYYY far away, I'd love to meet up with you sometime. If you're ever in the Sylrias region give me a PM. :)
Llewelyn
Rusty Banana

Words: 7964
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2011, 6:33 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Rak'kena on May 28th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Ahnatep? Yes!
Peaceful! No!

Hi there. Rak'kena is going to tear Ahnatep apart. Not really, but he's going to cause political mayhem, lots of tears will be shed, puppies will be kicked, candies will be stolen. Rak'kena is a bad bad guy, so yeah, if that's at all interesting, we can thread.

I mean, he's really bad though, so if that's not quite what you want, then I wouldn't accept my offer.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Words: 35583
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet