Newbie!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Newbie!

Postby NatalieCeleste on February 3rd, 2010, 10:02 pm

Hi! You can call me Natalie!I haven't done much RPing before but my friend recommended it to me, and I've found that I really like it! I want to be an actor or a fiction writer, and RPing relly helps me get inside characters heads. I love Mizahar for its unique and complex world. It's just wonderful overall! Oh, and could someone please tell me exactly where I'm supposed to post my character page? I'm not sure...
Natalie Celeste Owl
NatalieCeleste
Lost Soul

Words: 97
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:32 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: Newbie!

Postby Stitch on February 3rd, 2010, 10:10 pm

Where you post your character sheet is right here!

Welcome to Mizahar, I am glad to see you have found your way to us! If you need any more help with anything at all, just let us know! Feel free to drop by chat too, there is a link at the top of the page.
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Orin on February 4th, 2010, 7:34 am

Greets.

Welcome to the site. Chat is good for any quick questions you might have, as all of us are willing to help the newer folks.

Enjoy Mizahar.
-Thanks HEX!
Orin
Wandering Swordsman

Words: 8027
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2009, 3:36 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Charon on February 5th, 2010, 2:32 am

Welcome Natalie! We're always glad to have new personalities here and hopefully this wonderful community of Mizahar will help hone your fiction writing skills! Remember that there are a BUNCH of people here that are willing to help with anything and if you ever want to, click on the 'chat' link at the top of the page to ask questions with others hanging around in there.

It's lovely to have you here and I hope you enjoy it!
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office