[Announcement Thread] Thundering Hoofbeats

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Sabazios on November 25th, 2010, 12:30 am

My Drykas children, I will be revamping the forum in the near future. Especially in regard to the link-map and locations. There will be many changes enacted to bring the city back to it's original form. :D

I will also have a few events coming up in the next few weeks.

-Papa Vinnie

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

[Announcement Thread - Posters will be hunted* ]

Postby Sabazios on November 26th, 2010, 8:28 pm

Alright my peoples a new form of linkmap is going to be made. It will be reflective of the Drykas independence, as they are an almost ungoverned people. So if you would please read on and follow the instructions that I'm about to give, everything will go smoothly.

Every Pavilion has a specialty, every family has a skill. This is the backbone of Drykas society.

So Please Fill in the following and PM me your answers.
[Pavilion Name]
-PC Members of Pavilion
-Specialty of Pavilion
-Comments

This will qualify you for a salary and a link on the linkmap. Any profits you make on that thread will be seperate from normal salary. But you will be the guest moderator of your own pavilion.

When I have approved your pavilions business for Endrykas you may want to contact the founders and ask for a consortia sub-forum. This forum can help you to keep better track of your pavilion and it's goals.

If this doesn't make sense feel free to send me a PM with your questions. <3

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Mixcoatl on December 16th, 2010, 6:42 pm

The Lord of the Hunt begs Your Attention, Denizens of Endrykas!

The First Frost is almost upon us, and The Lord of the Hunt requires your assistance! In order to properly plan the festival, he must know who shall participate in the First Frost thread, dated for Winter 33rd!

If you are able and willing to participate, send me a PM with haste, so that the final preparations can be made, and our festival may be unleashed upon Endrykas! If he does not receive a PM from everyone participating, he will be a very angry Lord of the Hunt!

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Office

Postby Sabazios on January 29th, 2011, 12:31 am

Remember to check the "Pavilion's of Endrykas" thread for winter's pavilion salary often, it is constantly being updated.

If I don't have your pavilion written up, now would be a good time to PM me about it. I want it to be ready by the time spring rolls around. That way I can give you all a basic salary.

Also if you want to get a job (not connected to the work your pavilion naturally does) PM me and we can figure it out. You can use this to boost your seasonly income. XD

-Papa Vinnie

Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Sabazios on March 1st, 2011, 7:24 pm

Citizens of Endrykas,

we have just entered the season of spring, and this means that there's some work to be done. Those of you who gave me information on your pavilions have your salary and your living expenses taken care of in the "Pavilion's of Endrykas" thread. If you have questions on that send me a PM and I'll try and clear things up. If you do not have your pavilion listed, then you will need to deduct your living expenses from your salary and get the information to me as soon as possible.

You also need to grandfather any threads that were started in Winter and have not been finished as of yet.

Happy Threading!
-Papa Vinnie

EDIT: If you have gained skill in a related area to your pavilion salary, send me a PM and I will edit it for the spring wages.

Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Mixcoatl on May 7th, 2011, 2:24 pm

ENDRYKAS NEEDS YOU!

That's right, people! Endrykas needs *you*! If you're the least bit interested in becoming an Endrykas Storyteller, do not hesitate to PM me. Our little city is running on one lonely little staffer, and I can't keep it all going on my own!

For more information of Storytellers and what they do, visit here or here.

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Office

Postby Mycroft on May 23rd, 2011, 5:55 am

There's a new Entrance Thread!

I will also be unstickying this thread in the near future and creating a new OOC thread. There's no special reason to do it, but I think it's better if the mod's names listed in the topics are ACTIVE ones, as opposed to retired one.

Apparently I don't have the ability to sticky so it means I'll have to bother a founder again. So I'm putting that off.

EITHER WAY!

If you're new to Endrykas, please post in the NEW entrance thread, which is here: Journey Across the Sea of Grass. The name sounds weird so I might end up changing it, but who knows.

If you ALREADY POSTED in the previous entry thread, Knotted Gates, you do NOT have to re-post. This is for new players or players who left Endrykas and would like to return.

If you have any questions, you know where I am! Thank you!
Mycroft

Postby Mycroft on May 26th, 2011, 10:48 am

FOR SUMMER THREADS!

Do not post in the Trough. I'm not sure how long the Linkmap will take me to re-work, but the Trough is on the chopping block to be removed and retconned from existence.

NO NEW TROUGH THREADS! Any current Trough thread will be grandfathered just fine. Any old closed Trough threads are fine. We'll just say the Trough was a private thing held by a certain pavilion who has stopped doing it since the end of Spring.

If you want any drinking/socialization threads, have them be a private pavilions - either yours or a friend NPC's. If you want any taverny-like threads in Endrykas, you're in the wrong city.

That is all! Thank you!
Mycroft