[The Spires - Eidolon] The Haunted Treehouse

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[The Spires - Eidolon] The Haunted Treehouse

Postby Eidolon on July 7th, 2011, 5:20 am

Climb on up and say hello...

Position: AS of Spires
Likes to Mod: Mystery, Discovery, Friendship, Romance, Character history
Dislikes to Mod: I have yet to find any.
Comments: If there is anything you would like to explore, I am always up for an adventure, so just ask me here or drop me a pm. I look forward to giving Secret and the Spires residents all the support they need. I really just like getting people into trouble.

I will be doing my best to help Secret in providing all the residents and visitors a rich and interesting place to play. If there are things you would like to see, please speak up and I will do what I can to make all your wishes come true. Oops... I mean booga booga. If I'm not here, feel free to approach me on my other pcs, Grace, Chemar, or Citrine.

Thread List :
Thread List

Completed Thread List :
Completed Thread List

Modded Threads :
Modded Threads
Eidolon
Retired Staff

Words: 5587
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2010, 3:35 pm
Race: Staff account
Office