[AS Finality's Office] Rockin' in Black Rock

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[AS Finality's Office] Rockin' in Black Rock

Postby Finality on July 13th, 2011, 3:21 am

Welcome to my office. Sit down, admire the lack of black and white, and have a bowl of mashed potatoes. Or soul mist. See, I envision soul mist looking like mashed potatoes.

So, I bet you're wondering what I'll do, and what I have planned for Black Rock. I hope to keep both of the above updated accordingly with my projects and desires for the city. I would love to hear if you think something is missing from the city, say, a location. I can't promise anything, as I still have to answer to the Jungle Queen and her bunch of myrian warriors, but I want to hear honest feedback about Black Rock and what you think about it. Anyways, onward.

What I can do for you:

I can mod and grade threads, as well as be a sounding board for thread ideas you have, if you aren't quite sure as to whether or not they would fit the city. I would ask that if you have a modded thread request, please pm me with what you would like to get out of it and any other pertinent details you think are necessary. The more detail, the better, as I will send you pms to clarify before I start the thread.

Also, if you have a thread you need to have graded, I would ask that you state the characters involved, type of xp you think you deserve, and any other pertinent information. As always, a link is greatly appreciated. If you feel I didn't give you the amount of xp you deserved, or feel that a different type of xp would work better, please pm me.

What I plan to do:

(Please note that this list may not include all my projects and that it is subject to change at any moment. The list may not be in order of the way I plan to do things either.)

~Work on link map
~Develop a few new places
~Get more players into Black Rock!
~Make the office nicer. (Right now, Black Rock is my main concern)

Graded Threads :
None so far. Be the first!

Modded Threads :
None so far. Pm me
Finality
AS of Black Rock

Words: 1565
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 4:41 pm
Race: Staff account
Office