Fated Stars [Khiara]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Ronan on July 10th, 2011, 5:12 pm

He listened to her, her eyes glistening profusely, emotion filling every space of her countenance.

"I've been running for so long Khiara..." he finally said, the tears beginning anew. But this time he didn't run. This time he didn't turn away in shame. He stared into her eyes and longed for release. "Do you think the pain ever ends? Do you think it ever goes away? This place is like a prison... I feel trapped here, trapped by the past."

He moved closer to her, climbing from Tairell. All of a sudden he was overcome by heat and feeling. Goddess, she reminded him of Siyana so much! Her scent came into his mind... lemon, flowers. And there it was, rising up his nostrils again. Fires churned inside. Siyana's flesh against his, raw passion enacted between two bodies.

Before he knew it he had moved to grab Khiara, fiercely kissing her. His heart thundered like a Strider stampede.

Does it ever end...!?
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Khiara on July 11th, 2011, 11:53 am

Watching the proud, strong drykas crumble before her, Khiara felt his ache as if it was hers all over again. She remembered saying those very words to Vanator, the night they first met, when she had finally allowed the pain to break through the numb wall she had created to protect herself. Violet eyes looked into his own, brimming with tears. Goddess, how could life be so injust.

As Ronan moved closer, the brunette could see his breathing increase, a reaction perhaps from his emotions. She wanted to comfort the man, proclaim how it would all turn out in the end. He was staring intently at her now, eyes lost in some pained memory. Khiara began to pull her hand back from his chest, afraid she had opened cuts to raw to be healed just yet.

It all happened so fast, the young woman couldn't stop it. His hands grabbed her roughly, pulling her into a fierce kiss. Pressed against the taught muscles of his torso, Khiara felt a giddy rush up her spine. It was familiar, and yet not. A warmth filled her cheeks, and for a moment, the girl couldn't stop the feeling inside. Her mouth responded with earnest, hand curling into the fabric of his shirt. Heart beating in her ears, Khiara felt the burning weight of guilt in her chest. Goddess, what was happening. Breaking away from his lips with a gasp, the vantha breathed heavily and stared into his magnetic gaze.

"Ronan, stop...I..." Swallowing hard, the girls eyes shone bright violet in the moonlight.

"This is not right...I want to help you..." Still her heart drummed against her ribs, excitement and adreniline fueling her flames. And something more. But the vantha cared for Vanator, loved him. Confusion wracked the girl. Was this how Vanator had felt, all those other times?

It wasn't right, but Goddess she burned under his touch. Between them, the air practically crackled with tension. 

Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Ronan on July 11th, 2011, 7:48 pm

As he kissed her, a burning flame consumed him, and he felt lost. For a moment, he felt Khiara reciprocate his passion. She gripped his back, fingers clawing at his shirt. He raised his hand to her face, grabbing her, an animalism taking control of him.

And then she was pushing him away, telling him it wasn't right. All the while she struggled to avoid his gaze. He stood there, shirt crinkled, hair messed up, chest heaving up and down as he tried to control his breath.

The weight of the situation struck him like a hammer over the head. The actions he had just taken... Khiara - he barely even knew Khiara! But for just a moment she was Siyana... and we were back there again.

After she had spoken, there was silence. A tenuous, crackling silence. She stared at him, scared, confused. And he stared at her, heart beating, shamed and conflicted.

"I'm sorry... I..."

He didn't know what to say. Was there anything worth saying? It was clear that his actions had shocked her, perhaps even disgusted her. The stars had told Ronan not to be alone, but here his madness had reared its ugly head again, as it had a few times over the years since the tragedies of his Pavilion.

But that's not an excuse... what am I? Sometimes I wonder if I'm a monster or a man.

He turned away from Khiara, breath finally levelling, and made to leave once again.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Khiara on July 12th, 2011, 6:02 am

Khiara stared at the ground as the drykas released her, fingers pressing to her lips and free arm curling around herself protectivly. Her heart still hammered in her chest, and her stomach roiled. What had she done? Goddess, she was...awful. An awful wife. If she had just...if she...

Ronan was stepping towards his horse, making to leave. Khiara felt torn. He was so much like her, from only a year before. If he left now, if something were to happen, she would be resposible. The vantha would know, and it would eat at her. Glancing at the man, Khiara found her voice.

"Ronan...I...I''m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. But...I meant what I said. I want to help you. As a friend." Her cheeks burned in the soft light, voice quiet and subdued. Again, a soft breeze tugged at the two, whispering through the grass. Khiara waited for an answer, lips still able to feel his touch.

Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Ronan on July 12th, 2011, 9:05 am

Ronan shook as he went to mount Tairell, but then Khiara stopped him with her words. A request for friendship.

How can she forgive me after that...? How can she still treat me with such kindness?

In a way, they were alike. Khiara had spoken of running away, of fear of the past. And those were the emotions consuming Ronan too. His actions had been drastic, but it seemed those fated stars were right - he shouldn't be alone.

He turned back to her, and gave her the most warm, genuine smile he could muster. And he meant it. She watched him carefully, awaiting a response. "I'd like that," he said, "I'd like that a lot."

END
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Fated Stars [Khiara]

Postby Lariat on July 26th, 2011, 2:59 am

Rohan Windsong

Experience:
Riding (Horse): 1xp
Fortune Telling: 1xp

Lores:

Oh woe, my immortal soul
Past scars and awful pains
A dangerous kiss
Khiara (Friend)

Khiara

Experience:
Riding (Horse): 1xp

Lores:
A kindred soul
Forbidden passions
Here now I stand a open ear
Rohan (Friend)

Thoughts: Great thread it was very fun to read. If you have any questions about what I handed out, or think I missed something send me a pm.
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous