Hi Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi Everyone!

Postby Tomas on February 21st, 2010, 6:13 pm

Hello everybody. I'm new here, and I must say, from the moment I first loaded the home page I was impressed. Then I started reading all the lore and have been doing so for the past few days, along with reading some peoples threads. I have to say, I'm a little intimidating by the quality of writing here, but hopefully I will be able to rise to the occasion.

I found this site while searching for a new place to play on Google. My old rp site, the Napping Cats Dream, was also play by post but was a much, much different format. I don't know why, but after years of running successfully, they just decided to shut the site down. I've actually been without an rp home for over a year now, so when I finally stumbled across Mizahar I was very excited.

Finally, a site not about Inuyasha or Harry Potter that had people who posted things longer than two sentences and actually had some background to it. My old site had a very loose history, but was very freeform, and with no stable timeline, so I'll have to get used to being in one thread at a time. But all in all, I am definitely looking forward to roleplaying here.

Oh, and my real name is Ron Bjork. I was born and raised in Baytown, Texas, but will be moving to Santa Fe, NM in a few months. (Love the mountains) My hobbies include walking on the beach and long soaks in the tub. Lol, jk. Though both of those are nice. I play dnd, vampire the masquerade, and lots of video games. I also race dirt bikes (though it’s been a slow year for me), do martial arts, and love hiking. I currently work at target but once I get to Santa Fe I'll be going to school and working toward my goal of becoming a police officer. I'm married but no kids, and my wife's name is Kelsey. And that’s me in a nutshell. Hope I fit in, and can't wait to start rping!
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby Sorian on February 21st, 2010, 6:23 pm

Howdy man. Nice to see someone with non-conformist tendencies come here for a change of scenery. InuYasha and Harry Potter are both very old concepts already, along with anything remotely anime-related (with the exception of Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist and Fate/Stay Night among others).

Anyways, have fun! This is one big lovapalooza for great roleplayers, so I'm sure someone like you with experience will fit right in.
Sorian
The wheels of life have slowly fallen off

Words: 202697
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Pua on February 21st, 2010, 6:25 pm

Aloha Ron,

~does magical welcome dance~

May you have many dangerous situations and close calls ^^

Aloha,
Mika
Last edited by Pua on February 21st, 2010, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pua
Bald Jungle Hunk

Words: 45470
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Conor on February 21st, 2010, 6:34 pm

Hiya, welcome, have fun!
etc. etc. :)

If you have any questions, please, ask them!
* Sire, we are surrounded!
* Excellent! Now we can attack them frome every side!
Conor
Player

Words: 47461
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2010, 12:23 pm
Race: Human

Postby Cayenne on February 22nd, 2010, 3:12 am

Hi Ron! It was good to see you in chat the other night. :)

If you need anything, let us know, though after all your reading, you may have it well in hand. :)
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Aneira Haimati on February 22nd, 2010, 3:20 am

What do you know, one of my hobbies is long soaks in the tub, too.

Welcome, Ron!
Aneira Haimati
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade.

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2010, 12:07 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on February 22nd, 2010, 5:32 am

Ron-

You are just the player we love to get. We want long rambling creative people who are forthright, honest, and not afraid to put themselves out there. Please feel really really welcome.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)