[Masiraphydeana] Struggles of a Snake

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

[Masiraphydeana] Struggles of a Snake

Postby Masiraphydeana on February 23rd, 2010, 1:29 pm

Winter 509 AV

The priestesses keep telling me to practice. Practice, practice, practice. And then Zinrah will lie at my feet someday. Or tail, because it's those feet I'm having trouble with. It's easy for them to say though. They try three times and 'poof' suddenly get the hang of it. But not me. Why can't I be more like that?

Daily exercises:
    - Meditate.
    - Think human. Use human words. Walking vs crinkling. Talking vs hissing. Omnivore vs Carnivore.
    - Transform, in steps. Snake to Dhani, Dhani to Human.
    - Wiggle with your human toes.

Weekly exercises:
    - Walk around in human form for at least an hour. Straight up, head above shoulders, one feet after the other.
    - Make and eat a meal that consists of things humans eat. No mice, no rats. Make sure to add vegetables.

Possible excursion:
    - Watch humans in their natural habitat. (Never do this alone!)
Masiraphydeana
Player

Words: 5319
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2010, 9:47 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet