Several Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Several Questions

Postby Drayton on August 3rd, 2011, 5:39 am

How does Chaktawe housing work with the starting pack? They're nomads so even if your character does own their own tent, it will probably be pretty small and not tremendously valuable, no furniture or anything. I am asking because I am creating a teen Chaktawe, so it would make no sense for her to own the tent, but I don't feel like I can just cash it in, as that implies no shelter at all.

Also, how does hunting work if you have no skill in a weapon since there is also a seperate trapping skill?

Thanks for your time! :D
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Several Questions

Postby Ma'ii on August 3rd, 2011, 11:45 pm

Well, I made my CS two years ago and had no problems. I had Tattoo look at it when I revived this character and he saw no problems, so I guess you can just take a look at my CS and see what I did. :)

"We are with you in the raven, in our gods, in our wisdom. When you leave us, you take us. When you walk alone we follow. So take no path that would turn you from honor. For when you turn aside, we all do."
— Kalanue Chaktawe Blessing
Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Words: 7934
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2009, 10:27 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook