[The Sanikas Pass] Off the Trail (Rista)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Risa Moontide on August 5th, 2011, 12:49 am

oocIt took me forever to make this thread, I kept forgetting to make it. Sorry about that!
(60th of Summer, 511AV)
It was surprisingly hot today. Risa was hiking in a shirt and trousers, and the restrictive clothing just made her hotter. Her eyes were burning a little from sweat and she wiped them again as she traveled. Being out of the city was never safe, but she knew she needed all the leg strength she could get to climb the great mountain behind her and hiking would the best thing for that. Risa was away from the trail but she could still hear the roar of the river. So she knew she had to be pretty close.

Fala didn't want to fly either, just wanted cooler waters to swim in. Risa tried to tell him to go to the river, but he kept staring at her blankly. Apparently he was going to stick it out as long as she was, so he sat stubbornly on Risa's shoulder. He didn't weigh enough to bug her, but her shoulder did feel a little hotter from his presence.

Risa grabbed her slingshot from her bag. She had packed light for the hike but figured she'd bring the weapon along, if only to stave off boredom. A few dozen bullets were also packed into their own pouch, and she attached that to her waist. She was still a poor shot, but she liked to try.

Beneath her was a patch of grass in the dirt. It was chewed; the blades were down to the crown. However the grass still was moist, chlorophyll stained water still bleeding a bit. The dirt was disturbed, clearly showing signs of paws that scampered off in a straight direction. Upon closer look there were signs of rabbit droppings nearby as well. The clues painted an obvious picture. Though Risa didn't see any of it.

Oblivious to any wildlife nearby Risa continued her hike, shooting random shots towards the thick dry bushes that grew in this mountainous region.
Last edited by Risa Moontide on August 7th, 2011, 5:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Risa Moontide
Player

Words: 132313
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 6:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on August 5th, 2011, 2:27 pm

oocI don't really mind, I've been keeping myself busy.. Btw, would you mind changing the date for this thread? It takes some time to get down to the Pass, and I've got something else just the day before. Anything between 60th and 70th would be awesome, I've got nothing there at all.. :)

Sometimes life was good. The sun was warm, the winds mellow and the scent of dry grass around her was intoxicating, as if she was taking in the very essence of summer for every breath. Adding to that the sharp smell of goats and the sound of the bells tied around their necks, their dark bleating and in the distance the sharp cry of a hunting hawk, it didn't get much better.

Surrounded by bushes on three sides, Rista sat on a warm rock and basked like a cat in the sunlight. In this temperature her coloration was perfect; with coppery skin and dark hair that hung in thin braids around her neck and shoulders, she looked like she had emerged from a desert somewhere. Her bare shoulders and slender waistline gleamed under the sun, and with bare feet and the wide bryda hauled up to above her knees she looked more like an earth spirit than a young Inarta girl. Her attention was divided between the grazing goats that moved slowly between patches of meager grass, and the piece of wood she held in one hand. In the other was a knife that she used for carving patterns into the piece; Rista was completely unskilled, it didn't amount to more than splinters and random hacks but it was better than to do nothing. Who knew, she might learn something as she played around. With no one in her immediate proximity, time had to be passed at her own convenience; which in fact suited the young woman just fine.

It had been a strange summer. Seemingly random events had caught her attention, from Endals and new acquaintances to bothersome lessons. Nothing that was too out of the ordinary, but still more than enough to make her suspicious. Her prayers to Syna for insight and enlightenment hadn't helped much so far, but the girl was persistent and kept trying every morning, just in case it would work. In the midst of everything that happened, it was a blessing in disguise to have bendi that was assigned outside the city; herding goats was a dek task really, but she didn't mind it all too much. She got to spend time outside, along with animals, away from people.. It really didn't get much better.

A long silence suddenly made the girl look up from her carving, senses alert as she looked around. The goats had stopped grazing and stood with raised heads and pointed ears, all five of them staring in the same direction, towards a point somewhere behind the copper-skinned girl. Rista frowned and shifted a bit to look behind her, but didn't see anything besides bushes and leaves and the steep rocks behind her.. What was it that had caught their attention?

Then suddenly chaos erupted. Something shook the bushes violently and a large hare came rushing out, bouncing right over Rista as it tried to escape from something. The goats exploded in action and scattered in all directions in horror, and when Rista with a surprised yelp dropped the things in her hands and got up on her feet to go after them, something small and hard shot through the bushes and hit her hard in the back of her head. Small lights exploded in front of her eyes and she stumbled, cursing vividly as she at once tried to shake her head, move after the goats and turn to see who the heck had caused all of this. It didn't go well. Agitated as she was, the girl stumbled over a small rock in front of her feet and stooped to the ground head first. A small grunt escaped her as the air was pressed from her lungs, and to top it all off she bit her tongue. Frigging wonderful.

"Who in Ivaks name threw that rock?" she growled and spat, trying to rid the mouth of the taste of blood. "Come out here so I can beat you up!" A good day. This was a good day...
Rista
Black-Eyes

Words: 505199
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Risa Moontide on August 8th, 2011, 3:03 am

Risa still wished she had bought some better shoes in Wind Reach. Climbing a mountain barefoot and hiking in sandals was... less than ideal. At least she brought her gloves to easily suffer any fall. Hiking wasn't hard on its own, not like it had been at the beginning of summer, but not resting her legs for so long was getting to her again. Risa knew her leg strength had improved dramatically since she arrived, at least. She'd be ready soon.

It wouldn't be too long before Risa climbed the mountain that stretched nearly to the clouds nearby. That's why I'm here after all. After I complete that I can find my next goal, leave port... A twinge of guilt roared up inside her. Risa still felt bad thinking about leaving Wind Reach. This place had grown on her. She shook her head to ward off the melodramatic thoughts, and decided to fire some more shots into the bushes.

Risa grabbed the pocket of the slingshot again, loading a bullet into it. She was lucky to be able to fire the shot without the bullet falling out. Regardless she pulled it back and fired, actually hitting a bush! Just not the bush she was aiming for, which made it even more unexpected when the intense sound of hurried scurrying accompanied her shot.

Risa didn't see much of the large mountain hare that ran from her shot. A flash of pale brown and whatever she had scared was gone over the next hill. A sudden surge of want filled Risa, she wanted to catch that rabbit. Moving as fast as her hands would allow she loaded another shot and fired over the hill, a blind shot that she hoped would be guided by her dumb beginner's luck than any skill.

The sounds of the disturbed goats' bleating or a girl's angry yelling was a shock to the tranquil noises of the mountains. At first the two were beyond interpretation to Risa; she couldn't understand why a rabbit would make either of those sounds. Fala, from the confused look on Risa's face, gave a low chirp, almost sarcastic. His whistle was enough to make Risa think for a second and actually use logic on the situation. I must have disturbed a goat herder by scaring that rabbit! She moved quickly over the hill, looking down at the scene in front of her.

Risa took a moment to eye up what was going on as she breached the hill's crest. Several goats looked panicked and the rabbit was nowhere to be seen. A young girl with skin even a little more bronzed than Risa's already darker tint was picking herself up from the dirt. Her face showed obvious signs of rage and Risa wondered what she was just saying. Risa assumed it was shadowing that made her eyes so dark from this distance, but that just added to the furious appearance the girl seemed to have from this angle. Then Risa noticed the small amount of blood that had dripped forth from the girl in front of her. Risa's eyes opened wide and all she could do was curse aloud, "
Petch, not again!"
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on August 8th, 2011, 11:52 am

Spitting and cursing, Rista fought her way back up on her feet and glared around to see if the guilty one would appear. As her black gaze landed on the frame of a girl - no a young woman, maybe some five years older than her - the eyes widened in surprise. A foreigner! She had to be, with that dark skin and the strange clothing. What was a foreign woman doing out here in the mountains? But even the surprise didn't last very long; it was quickly consumed by a new wave of anger and the realization that her goats were disappearing on her at a rapid pace.

"Oy foregner!" she called out in accent-heavy common, only slightly less angry than she had sounded just seconds ago. "Don't stand there and look like fool, come down here. You threw rock? You help me gather goats again, so help me Priskil!" A quick wave of guilt from using a gods name like that was quickly overcome - she didn't really consider herself a follower of the bringer of wisdom after all, Syna was the one she prayed to - and her thoughts returned to the task at hand.

Fully expecting the unknown woman to comply and help her out, Rista leaned down to retrieve the knife and placed in behind the waistline of her dark bryda before she began to search the area for signs of white and brown bodies. She was lucky that there were only five goats this time, it wouldn't demand too much time to gather them together again.
With determination the dark-haired girl began to move over the rocky ground, swiftly and with a secure footing that came from having played in the mountains since she was old enough to walk. She kept an eye on the ground all the time to make sure that she didn't miss any tracks, and used a set of shrill calls to try and persuade the skittish creatures to come back on their own. Chasing them could take all day, and she wanted to go back to her comfortable spot on the sun. Landspawns take the woman, she better be helping out or Rista would make sure to tell the Valintar that she was being a bother...
Rista
Black-Eyes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1)

Postby Risa Moontide on August 9th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Risa jumped when the girl spoke, the accent with which she spoke was like so many of the common speaking residents of Wind Reach. She fumbled to stow her slingshot, pushing into into her bag as she looked up for the goats. Risa knew nothing of goats, other than the small parts of Inarta culture she had picked up about them. More embarrassment. Her ears and cheeks were already starting to redden, she knew she had made yet another mistake with these headstrong people.

Risa rushed down the hill towards the other side where the goats had gone. Pulling up her sleeve, she was determined to help fix this. The angry dry brush scratched at her legs as she moved through them, but she ignored the thin red marks as she pulled over the top of the next hill. Finally, when she reached the top and began to look out over the next hilly area, a loose rock slid sharply under the weight of her foot. She tried to regain her balance, but her knee did nothing to counteract the weight and she hit the ground. She slid a few feet down, grunting out as her skin was assaulted by small rocks and more bushes.

Risa took a second to dust herself off, her arms and legs buzzing with low amounts of pain from the fall. It was stupid of me to not watch my path. With that Risa slowly moved up the hill, spying a few of the missing goats. She figured she'd trying to circle around them a led them back. Moving slowly and quietly she crept, feeling more like a huntress now, feet careful and silent. Perhaps she could scare these goats back or something, she wasn't really sure how to get them to return. A hunting look back in her eyes she crept towards the side of the goat...

Who promptly took some stubborn steps away from where Risa wanted the goat to go. "
Urg." she groaned aloud. Turning back to Rista she said, "How can I help you get these animals back?"
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on August 12th, 2011, 11:57 am

Rista turned around and looked over her shoulder as she heard the sound of the stranger tumble down from her position. It wasn't a big drop, and while she didn't feel an ounce of worry for the strange person - heck, her back head was still aching and the tongue was slowly swelling up to an uncomfortable size - she still made sure that the woman was okay before she returned to her task again. She wasn't so angry that she wanted to see anyone break the neck, and it'd be kind of uncomfortable to explain the whole situation.

Trying to focus on the task, the dark-eyed girl spotted one of the furry creatures as it began to make its way up over a particularly rocky patch with solid mountain on one side and a steep drop on the other. The path up there looked difficult, and she hesitated a little while biting the lower lip. She didn't have any climbing gear, and even if she probably could go up and force the goat down again, there was the question of the foreign woman... She spared a second glance towards her, and smiled a little when she saw how the dark-skinned person handled the animal.

"Try to go behind all of them and shoo back to patch of grass"
she suggested and made a few gestures with her hands, to explain how she meant. "Take stick from ground if need help... I'll go after that one." She pointed up to the stray goat; it was really the only one that had strayed to a dangerous place, the other four just had to be brought back to the grazing. Rista rolled her eyes and turned to the cliff, searching for a good path to climb with her eyes as she began to loosen up her shoulders. She had to get up ahead of the stubborn animal, block the path before it got too narrow for the goat to turn on. A grin spread over her lips, wide and excited as she leaned up and searched for handles while her bare feet tried to find good cracks to support her. This was interesting; almost like climbing on the Wall, just without the ropes.

Keeping herself close to the sun-warm rock, it was a rough job to climb the rock and in the hot weather, sweat soon began to stream down the face of the short girl. Time and again she had to pause and wipe her fingers off on the bryda to ensure a good gripping on the stone; it was harder than she had thought to find cracks and crevices, not to mention keeping an eye on the goat at the same time.

"The things I do for these critters" the black-eyed girl muttered to herself as she pushed herself up, up, trying to get up onto the narrow path before the animal passed. "Syna my goddess, remind me to watch myself better next time, okay? I think I could use a better pair of eyes, or perhaps a good lesson in attentiveness. I'm quite sure mighty Caiyha was in a strange mood when she led my father here, desert eyes surely don't work as well in the mountains.."

She wasn't sure her words sounded all that coherent, uttered like quiet curses as they were. The pressure of her own weight was beginning to hurt on her hands and feet, the rough stone scraped her fingertips raw and she had gotten a scratch on her bare belly already.

Trying to hurry up a bit, Rista reached for a knob just above her head, got a good grip around it and then tried to have her foot follow... but just as she placed weight on the foot, the rock came loose and with a sound of part fear, part strain she suddenly found herself hanging in one hand, only a feet or two left to the trail, where the goat bleated mournfully as it gazed down at her in curiosity. What on earth was the little two-leg doing there? Rista was seriously beginning to wonder too, as she glanced down at the ground, only about eighteen feet below; not too far, but high enough to let her break her neck if she fell.
Rista
Black-Eyes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1)

Postby Risa Moontide on August 15th, 2011, 3:23 am

The girl's eyes were still dark, now clearly not from some shadow and just from some natural color. Risa didn't dwell on the fact for long, however, trying to mimic the directions she was given. Her eyes scoured the rocky terrain below, not seeing the merest stick with which to steer the goats. Risa did notice a small piece of wood, though, with gouges made stylishly into the sides as though it was just starting to be carved into some unrecognizable shape. She grabbed the figure and turned her attention to the much more pressing goat problem.

Moving slower than before Risa gave the goats a wide circle, making sure to keep her steps gradual. Each step was agonizingly slow, trying not to irk the goats' fickle patience. At last Risa circled around the first one, glancing over at the short girl who continued to climb the rock face. Guilt moved through her; neither of these tasks would need to be done if she had just the common courtesy not wield her slingshot. At last she closed in on the goat she had made her target, still moving slowly and motioning her arms as the other had suggested.

Success! The goat actually moved forward to the grassy patch indicated. Risa continued moving behind it, hands gesturing forward in slow waves, until the goat was finally where she wanted it to be! Risa smiled, it looked like she was able to help after all! Turning and scanning the landscape, it looked like the other three goats down here weren't too far off. Maybe she could just do the same as she just had. Risa targeted a goat who was already facing the patch. He would be easy, right?

Risa began to do her wide circle again, moving a little less quiet than last time but a little further away. The other girl was getting closer to the top of the 20ft. wall; Risa was amazed the goat had gotten up with such ease. But these goats lived out here naturally, it probably isn't as big a deal, she supposed. Finally Risa was on the other side of the furry beast, and just started moving in to lead him to the grass like the other. Just as she got in range though, the goat let out a vicious kick, straight for her ribs.

The kick didn't connect, fortunately, as Risa fell back in fear and put her arms up defensively. It was a very close shot, the powerful legs coming just inches away from her torso. Risa let out a sigh of relief, having been hurt no more than by the rocks she fell on. Just as she did so Risa heard the crumbling of stone, a smack of rock against rock as the footing for the girl above crumbled away. Risa's head snapped up as the other girl dangled precariously from the stone.

Risa scampered to her feet this time, gazing up at the rock wall. Her climbing experience was so negligible, she didn't know if she'd make it up herself. But she had to do something! Risa let ideas flash through he head for a second, ridiculous ones like making a tarp or a rope harness or something equally silly. I don't have time. I have to climb up there. Shouting up at the girl, "
Don't worry, I'm going to come get you! Just hold on!" Risa tightened her gloves.

Risa stared at the rock wall, trying to identify grooves and crevices and handholds to get her up. The route wasn't perfect in her mind, but she would have to work out the details as she climbed up the jutting wall. Risa grabbed the first handhold she identified, steadying her weight and she began to climb up. After a few minutes she was making real progress, her legs providing the power to move up and her hands clinging tight. I'm making it up!
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on August 15th, 2011, 1:42 pm

Rista grunted from the strain in her hand as she slowly stopped swaying back and forth. This was probably the only time she actually was grateful for her short stature; with such a light body weight, it wasn't too hard to support her own weight. A pain in the ass, no doubt, but not too difficult. Looking at the wall, she had already began to search for other holds for her hand and feet when she heard a voice shout from below and saw the foreign woman come galloping towards her. Rista wasn't sure she understood what the woman said; it could have been common, but they both had accents and over the distance the words blurred too much to be discerned. Her intentions were clear beyond doubt however, as she reached to base of the cliff and began searching for holds.

"No, stupid!" Rista shouted down in wobbly common, her eyebrows lowering into a frown as she looked down. A bead of sweat emerged on her forehead and trickled down towards her eyes, her fingers ached from the weight of her own body. "Don't climb! Stupid, you listen now! If you start climb, then I fall, what happen? Both fall, no good! Stay down, take care of goats. I can manage... I think." The last few words were muttered quietly to herself as the girl returned her eyes to the cliff. Her free hand reached for a hold in the cliff and found one, helped support the weight somewhat as her feet scrambled for a hold. Loose gravel and some small rocks came loose in the process, and she really hoped that the other had been smart enough to understand why she shouldn't come up.

Finally, just as it felt like her fingers would break from the strain, Rista found a hold for her foot and shifted her weight down towards it. "Zulrav be thanked" she breathed, "for not deciding to shake me down like a ripe apple from a tree. Thank you Caiyha, Syna... I promise I'll be more diligent in my prayers from now on." Rista wasn't usually a very devoted follower of the gods, prone to abuse their names more than what was healthy. She actually felt like honoring this promise though, and managed a wry, strained grin at herself and her luck as she once again picked up the task of retrieving the goat.

With only a few feet left, it really was way easier to go up than to go down. The animal had moved along a steep and narrow path along the rock face, and once she got up there, it would be a simple matter of shooing the goat back while following behind. Rista wouldn't have to climb all the way back down again, Syna be thanked. She was tired, but thankfully it wasn't that difficult o heave herself up and continue, until she could turn around and sit on the perhaps two hand wide trail. The brown and white animal waited patiently for her, and came up to the girl as she sat, panting for breath and looking out over the scenery below. Laughing as the horned beast tried to nibble at her hair, Rista reached out and patted the goat. "Why did you have to go all the way up here, huh?" she scolded affectionately and rubbed the critter behind the ear, earning herself a worshiping glance. "Now we best go back down again, you hear? Before that woman decides that I'm growing stuck in the mountain and tries to rescue me again. For a foreigner, she's actually pretty brave.. But don't tell her I said that, okay? Good boy."

She got up on her feet carefully, and with one hand on the wall at one side she began to balance herself down again. The goat turned around as if he was the star of a balancing act and happily began to trail down again; Rista had a hard time not laughing over the stupid animal, that seemed so pleased with itself. It had gotten her out on some adventuring, for sure, and she wouldn't have time to actually relax until she was back on more level ground again.
Rista
Black-Eyes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1)

Postby Risa Moontide on August 19th, 2011, 2:12 am

The words coming from the girl was was hanging above echoed through the various hills and rocky cliffs. Risa couldn't make out the direct words either, but the tone was more clear, angry and a little patronizing. Stubbornly Risa began to climb regardless, clinging onto handhelds as she moved up, only to stop herself only a chime later, barely a few feet off the ground. Arg, what am I doing? It's more effective to wait and pray the gods keep her safe than attempt to climb.

Risa dropped from the wall, bending her knees as she impacted slightly. She was disheartened a little. Still, her head quickly turned back to Rista, her hands opening and closing tightly. She could not stand just waiting down here for something to happen, not being able to help. Risa looked back over the harsh rocky landscape, scanning for any way of helping her, hoping for an answer. The scuffling pulled her attention back even quicker, thinking the girl about to fall, but Risa finally let out of a sigh as she saw Rista regain her footing and stabilize herself. Risa would have shouted if not for the superstitious fear that her words would cause the other to slip again.

Risa finally let herself relax when Rista reached the top of the stone path she had dangled from. As the girl above pulled herself up, Risa looked over to Fala who was more alert, staring back at her with a blank gaze. "
Go up there, Fala," Risa said. It came out as more of a command than she meant it to, and her answer was unchanged as Fala continued to look at her much he would the surface of the sea. "The crisis is averted, could you just please fly up there and make sure she's ok?" Fala just tilted his head ever so slightly, not bothering to break his line of sight with Risa, almost comically so.

"
Fala!" With the final word Fala hopped back and jumped off Risa's shoulder, flapping his small wings up in the air. Catching a quick breeze he floated up the rocky wall, arms still swinging as fast as he could muster. Risa grinned as he went up, admiring the way he moved through the air as always. Fala landed grumpily on the goat above, looking over at Rista this time with his stare.

Meanwhile Risa looked back over the hills again, spotting the three goats that remained. The gruffy one who kicked at her still trotted proudly nearby. Risa furrowed her brow and tightened her trousers, readjusting the gloves one more time. These goats hadn't the last laugh yet.
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on August 19th, 2011, 4:50 pm

Focusing on just getting down from the steep and precarious trail, the girl kept her eyes to herself and didn't try to look and see what the foreign woman was doing. The bird came as something of a surprise; it was a strange little thing, probably a sea bird, and it definitely didn't belong here in the mountains. The way it just looked at her was a bit odd too. Rista smiled a bit at the way it perched on the back of the goat, and spoke to it with cheerful voice as she made her way down.

"Why hello there, little one. Where did you come from? To keep me company, perhaps? Well, I'm flattered. It's a long way you have been traveling just to get here, all the way from the sea, no doubt. I wonder what it looks like these days; I haven't been to the shores for a long time, and last I tried to sit in a boat I nearly drowned. I bet you never had any problem swimming, but I never go the hang of it... I suppose I am more of a mountain person, like the goat here. Better climb than swim, I say..."

Like that she kept on, until she finally could take the last few steps in a jump, bending her knees as she landed to soften the impact with the ground. The goat made an attempt to go off again, but this time Rista was prepared; she took a quick grasp around his horns and turned the head of the animal around gently.
"Ooh, no you don't, sir Goat" she muttered, and looked around to see where the other animals had gone to. Seeing that the dark-skinned woman was busy rounding them up a bit away from where she was now, she steered the brown-and-white critter that way, intending to join up with the other. "This way we go, there there, don't be silly now. Enough adventures for one day.." At least she hoped so. The yasi felt sore and tired and warm, a bit too much so for comfort.

She let the goat go again when she noticed that he spotted his comrades, and followed behind to make sure he kept going in the right direction. Rista looked for the rock-throwing woman; she seemed to be handling herself surprisingly well, but despite that it was probably best to go and give her a hand. The short young woman picked up her pace a bit and dived in beside her, shooing with her hands and making a few rapid clicks with her tongue, scolding the animals in Nari when they tried to scatter.

"Thank you, for trying helping" she eventually said, switching to common as she spared the foreigner a quick look. "It was brave, try and go up after... I'm thankful." It was the least she could say to someone who had tried to help her, but the time and situation didn't really allow for more. Perhaps she could say more once they had the animals back at the meadow, where they would be too busy grazing to think of running off again. The goats seemed to slowly become more willing to comply as they calmed down. Now and then they made another attempt to break out, but Rista didn't allow it; she was always there before them, shooing and talking in her chirping, bird-like language. It was hard work, but it was also a bit fun; more than once she found herself smiling to the nameless woman, much appreciating the help even though it technically was her fault for carelessly throwing the rocks...
Rista
Black-Eyes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1)

Next