Searching for pictures/photos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Dulcamara Solanum on July 25th, 2011, 12:14 pm

Hi everyone!

Did you know that it's incredibly hard to find skinny, pale guys with long dark hair and a vicious smirk? I thought they were incredibly common nowadays, what with the vampire boom and all, but it seems that they have gone all the way around, from being cool and rare to being mainstream and boring, so much in fact that they now have become rare again! While it is fascinating, it's also a tad annoying.

See I have this Symenestra that I've just created, and I know exactly what he looks like. Dangerous, right? He's a bit taunt and skinny with the characteristic pale skin and grayish veins in the face, Is supposed to have long black hair and amethyst eyes. But while I can fix the eyes and the hair, even the hair color if I have to, I really would prefer to keep it as simple as possible.

Would anyone be interested in helping me out? Either by finding pictures for me to play with, or by actually making a CS picture for me. I need an avatar too, and I guess a signature, but those are somehow easier to manage. It's that a bit more detailed image I'd like... Anyway, I'll write down a more concise description for you.

Name:
Dulcamara Solanum
Race: Symnestra
Hair: Long and straight, reaches to the middle of the back. Black/Ash gray, whatever works really.
Eyes: Purple/Amethyst
Body: Tall and slender, not a lot of bulky muscles. He almost always wear a close-fit black armor, leather I suppose, and beneath that - or if he isn't wearing the shell - silk clothes in purples, lavender or gray. Rather stylish. The face is supposed to look almost frail...
Personality: He's calm and collected, easily amused and very egoistical. He takes light on promises and duties and does what he feels like at the moment; his only real moral point is that he finds it distasteful to feed on someone he has conversed with; those people will probably be safe.
Other: His theme is Bittersweet Nightshade. It's what his name means, and if you want you could try and fit it in somehow.. It's not really necessary though.

Hope anyone wants to help out. I suppose it's not really necessary with pictures and that they don't have to be that accurate.. But it's a fun thing, and I'd be happy for anything ^^
"Moz seh krevas dav'ene obris zhevat."
May this blood give greater life.
Dulcamara Solanum
Choose your Poison

Words: 6523
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Sarye on August 11th, 2011, 7:33 pm

Are you still looking for a different picture?
Sarye
Player

Words: 20102
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2011, 5:01 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet