Dual-Wielding in Ephyarians

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Dual-Wielding in Ephyarians

Postby Essik on August 12th, 2011, 3:57 am

I think it would be beneficial, really. It'd be like a normal humanoid creature being able to wield a two handed weapon with one hand. The larger weapon would only tie up one side of their body. And if an Eyphy trained with it, then they'd be used to it. I don't think they'd be able to do it with something like 5 points of skill in the weapon, but 15-20 and they'd be able to get pretty darn good at it, it would seem. They'd probably still have to take at least a few points in body building to have the strength with the arms on one side to be able to weild it correctly, too.

It was just a thought. I wasn't sure if it'd work or not. Thanks for hearing me out with it though.
Essik
"No...."

Words: 84827
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2010, 10:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous