Clay Snakes (Elizaveta)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Clay Snakes (Elizaveta)

Postby Erossyivana on August 12th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Time Stamp: Summer 67th day; 511AV

Today was my 16th day in this lovely city of illusions, and a this moment I was a snake. A large rattler. Roaming the city streets looking for something to do is the best way I could summerize what I was doing at that particular moment in time. A peculiar smell floated through the air, and it happened to be something I recognized. A nice, juicy rat.
At this point I was beginning to feel really hungry, so this was something I simply could not ignore. I slithered and slithered until I found a small structure from which the delectable scent seemed to be floating out of. Originally, I honestly thought this tiny little elaborate house was an illusion of the city; I hadn't a clue that it was the residence of any sentient being.
So I simply slithered into through the front door which was surprisingly big enough for my snake body to fit through. I twisted through the corridors amazed at the craftmanship of the place, so delicate, so intricate. A perfect little dwelling, I would have loved to live here if, say, I were four inches tall.
Then I found it, the little rat I had smelt from a distance away. it was curled up in a small room. Desperate for the meal I stuck my head through the door, but to my great disappointment my body just would not fit through this specific threshold. My head literally a mere inch from the sleeping mammal. I didn't want to pull out; I was starving.
Erossyivana
Colourful, whimsical, and sadistic.

Words: 4799
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 6:00 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Clay Snakes (Elizaveta)

Postby Elizaveta on August 12th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Elizaveta heard a peculiar noise, like hissing and scales scratching against wood. It got louder and louder until she swore it was coming from the same room. This worried her; it could be some kind of animal, maybe even one that would eat her rat. She abruptly sat up, and peered over Rova's body, straight into the face of a snake.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp!" She screeched for a good minute, proceeding to grab her fork and poke the snake repeatedly in the face.

"Don't you dare touch my Rova! Don't you petching dare!" Elizaveta growled, (Un-ferociously, of course), and even she was surprised at her uncharacteristic use of the word 'petch'.

She then continued to poke the now annoyed-looking snake in the face (if snakes can look annoyed). She then noticed that the snake was stuck. Realizing that Rova was not in immediate danger, she stopped poking the snake.
Elizaveta
the Enchanted Doll

Words: 8842
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 1:10 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Clay Snakes (Elizaveta)

Postby Erossyivana on August 12th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Quite unexpected were the next turn of events; a little woman sprung out from behind the sleeping morsel. She was strangely fast, but this really wasn't the shocking part.
What shocked me was that she was even alive. She looked like she was made of clay. I barely recalled a race like this. What were they called.... ...Pycon?
Yes, I believe that's it.
Pycon.
And this lovely wooden home must have belonged to the girl. Another shocking thing -- I managed to go through this entire thought process before I realised the small little thing was poking me in the face with a fork.
What a wonderful weapon choice, it was adorable, really.
The feeling of the prongs wasn't the least bit comfortable and even though a snake's face can't really contort it's features into any real portrayal of emotion; the eyes give away the feeling and I had a look of simple annoyance.
The clay statuette yelled in a tiny, not in the least bit intimidating voice, that I shouldn't dare hurt her little rat! Oh, I suppose I should be nice just this once. Maybe I'll make a
meal out of it later, though. Maybe.
When the Pycon female finally simmered down, it appeared as if she had realised that I was stuck in the threshold of the room. That I couldn't pass. Thus she stopped.
"Little being, no need fear...Sssimply, I don't wisssh to hurt you. I only wisssh for food. Food, sssussstenance, really...Maybe if I find sssome, I'll ssspare your little rat. You wouldn't happen to have anything, would you...?" I said in heavily contorted common; although I can speak as a snake, common is incredibly contorted. Elongated word endings, s's, f's, and the like. it wasn't very understandable but just enough for the creature standing before me to understand.
Erossyivana
Colourful, whimsical, and sadistic.

Words: 4799
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 6:00 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet