Yuki-ona

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Yuki-ona

Postby Yuki-ona on June 4th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Character's Name:
Yuki-ona

Basic Information
Race: Ghost (Vantha)
Birthday & Age : 12 day of Winter season, 26

Languages:
Vani
Common

Physical Description
Yuki-ona is a petite framed female, around 5'5", and would weigh around 9 stone if she was alive. She has long dark hair that flows from her head like a cascading waterfall, although she does tend to tie it up with itself to keep it off her eyes. She wears a red flowing dress with a flower print on it that touches the floor, a small lunge down the front exposing an ample cleavage. Her skin is of milk and of clear complexion, to say she was beautiful would be an understatement, her delicate features and her large dark eyes could entice even the most stalwart of people to have a few undesired thoughts. Either tucked in her simple clothe belt or in her hands seemingly playing is a dark brown flute.

Character Concept

Personality: Yuki-ona is a charming girl, or used to be. She had a happy go lucky streak when not involved in any of her own works and loved nothing more than to play her flute, a trait that has followed her into death

Ethics:

Dislikes: rudeness, bandits, thieves, killers, rapists,

Character History
Pre Creation:

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Skills:
Materialization: 25/100 (10 racial ability, 15 starter package)
Possession: 5/100 (5 starter package)
Soulmist Projection: 15/100 (15 starter package)
Seduction: 10/100 (10 starter package)
Wilderness survival: 5/100 (5 starter package

Lore:
Folk stories and songs.
Weather prediction (blizzards and snow storms)

Abilities
Ethereal,
phenomena:: seductive Flute music resonates from inside her charming all around.
Blinking,
harmful touch: a chilling touch that can harm and damage those she chooses to.

Equipment and Possessions
Red long dress with flower pattern, flute, simple shoes.,
(All a part of her ethereal image)

Ledger
100 Miza (starter package)
400 Miza (sold home)
Thread List
"When the blizzard clears, all shall be left pure"

Yuki-ona character sheet
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic10427.html
Yuki-ona
The syreen of the snow

Words: 4466
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 6:54 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Yuki-ona

Postby Tattoo on June 10th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Hello Yuki-ona and Welcome to Mizahar,

I'm Tattoo, the Character Sheet Liaison, which means I'm the official 'helper' here in the CS forum. I noticed some things about your CS that need improvement. I know it can be a struggle wading through all the lore and getting your character in playable shape - starting with the CS. That's where I come in.

I only see one small error.
phenomena:: seductive Flute music resonates from inside her charming all around.

A special ability like this would have to be submitted to the Help Desk to be allowed, and I can help with that, I love the idea :) However, I am not allowed to allow it without special permission. Everything else looks good though, but a side note: You get 500gm for cashing in housing, not just 400gm

So please either remove the ability or submit a ticket to the Help Desk and then PM me when it's taken care of. I really hope you get approved if you do try. Welcome to Mizahar and thanks, I look forward to reading your work.

Tattoo
Tattoo
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 27499
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office