You Can't Change Your-...Where Did Your Spots Go?! [Lucette]

In which a certain lovely lady finds herself in possession of an arrow meant for a bunny.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Sairque on December 16th, 2011, 9:35 pm

“No, I’ve never spent any time in the town there,” Sai, after they settled down, finally responded to the assertion that she’d never been to a Denval Temple. The grace with which the enchanting woman lounged on the fluffy grass, almost as though she had simply stopped for a short repose in the comforting beauty of the glade, was not lost on the focused hunter. On another, the elegance would have been noted as an ‘interesting quirk,’ to sit so pretty when about to have a shirt scrubbed through a puncture wound, but, most certainly, this creature was capable of no less. Lucette was not going to squat like a fortress, take a sapling between her teeth and grunt whenever the cloth dug too deep. Of course, Sai’s ministrations were correspondingly adjusted to the patient’s supposed delicate sensibilities.

The pseudo-medic didn’t so much as blink at that warning hiss, the wound was cleaned as carefully as she could while still pulling out fragments of some kind of leaf. Its origins were a mystery, but it was likely that a bit of moist debris had got stuck to the tip of the arrow while she’d rooted around through the bushes earlier.

“It’s not such a long trek from Wind Reach, only about two days flight when the weather is good.” The hunter’s voice returned to its normal timbre as she once more gained control over herself and the situation. Handling wounds wasn’t exactly right up her alley, but it took the stress off of interacting with Lucette on the cheetah’s terms. Rinsing the cloth out, a faint smile took a few years off her face before she started working once more. One hand cleaned while the sure strength of the other curled gently around Lucette’s arm or shoulder, depending on where she pressed with the cloth. The enchanting woman’s control and resistance to pain impressed the hunter further.

“It’s not hard to be away from Wind Reach,” Sairque admitted, a tinge of self-reproach making a brief appearance. “Catabasis always comes with. I think he’s fishing right now, so I can’t feel him.” After a pause, the hunter apparently opening up in the absent-minded continuation of Lucette’s conversation, she continued. “Between you and me, it’s nice to be the only voice in my head right now. Normally, I can feel my sister, too,” Sairque informed her patient, the idea that Lucette might have no idea what she was talking about not registering while her attention was split with the vast majority of it on the task at hand.

After every rinse, and thorough wringing out, of the shirt she softly trailed an edge up the path of those gradually clearing pink rivulets. At first, the casual motion was simply to keep everything clean, a delay between drops of water would let the diluted blood dry there in lovely pink accentuations of those curves. But it became rather unnecessary after everything surrounding the wound had been wiped away; however, it wouldn’t do to not spare Lucette the frigid shock of as many little drops as possible. Concentration furrowed between slender red brows, golden eyes sharpening while scouring the puncture for stray bits of green matter, frowning over a clenched jaw while trying to remove it concisely, and softening in concern while dabbing up fresh blood webbing out from the injury.

As the necessity for her ministrations dropped, no more rusty flashes of green appearing, awareness of the soft, long fingers lying in cool bands across her cheek dawned. Finally, Sai looked into Lucette’s eyes not to judge the amount of pain she was being put through but to find an answer. It had occurred to her while working that the context in which Lucette mentioned the temple indicated that she worked or lived there. Clearly, she didn’t do any physical labor, so it wasn’t a maintenance position, and that pretty much just left the option for her to be some kind of deity’s chosen.

Still sitting on one heel facing Lucette, the other leg stretched out along the woman’s side, Sairque half-heartedly shook out the moist black shirt and draped it across a branch, freeing her hands. While the recovered assurance still shone in those golden hues, and that taut body had clearly lost its jittery edge, the redhead hadn’t retained the control of the situation that she’d had in the first few minutes. One of her own hands rose to tentatively touch the back of Lucette’s with calloused finger-tips. The Kelvic would feel Sai’s cheek press into her hand slightly, turn toward it, and accept the gesture. Curiously, the pads of her fingers, ice-cold from the water, caressed over the supple flesh of the woman’s forearm toward her bicep and then back to explore the slight protrusion of her wrist and the tendons dancing along the back of her hand. Encircling the delicate knuckles there, Sai’s eyes fluttered closed and the tip of her nose brushed against the Kelvic’s wrist as she experimentally inhaled the scent of her companion.

Meeting those amber pools once more, receptive yellow hues blinked slowly. And again. Her warm breath painted a silken caress across Lucette’s palm.
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lucette on December 30th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Lucette did not move as the cloth pressed into the wound stinging the damaged skin time and again. Distress flickered in the Kelvic’s eyes, but she held her body immobile, though not quite rigid. Roland’s words were never far from memory… “You caused me to do this… with your disobedient actions. Better not to complain now…” And she would not, even now as the wet shirt picked through the leafy debris, minute piece by minute piece. The hunter was stronger than she looked, one hand wrapped around Lucette’s arm, as she cleaned with the other. The Kelvic bit her lip and stared at the woman’s face. She would not complain… She would not… nor would she fidget beneath the touch. Tears welled in her eyes, and once she shifted her eyes away as if the action could contain the moisture that threatened to give her emotions away. But again the cloth was rinsed and trails of pink ran into the stream to be dispersed by the current in tiny, colored tendrils.

When the cloth returned to dig and wipe once more, the cold of it numbed her shoulder slightly. It was but a small consolation; Lucette’s bottom lip quivered and the hand upon Sairque’s face trembled. The hunter’s words settled around her, and she had trouble focusing on them on them until she spoke of flying. “How did you fly here?” The Kelvic asked suspiciously, and wondered if she was being teased. But Sairque pressed into her shoulder again with the hateful shirt, Lucette let out a little whimper of sound. The woman concentrated intently and Lucette watched her with half closed eyes. Soon all traces of blood were washed gently away. “You seem as if you have done this before…” she murmured, as if surprised by the careful touch.

Relief washed over Lucette as the shirt was hung over a branch to dry. Blinking rapidly, the slave girl tried to still her breathing. But Sairque pressed a soft cheek against her hand, and the hunter’s delicate exhalation shimmered across it. Fingers of ice slid along the Kelvic’s forearm, wrist and knuckles. The woman’s eyes closed, and her nose touched Lucette’s wrist. Touch was all Lucette knew; it calmed her and soothed her. It was the only way she had ever received comfort, and it was the only way she had ever learned to appease others. Yellow hued eyes met Lucette’s and the Kelvic did not shy away from them, instead she held them for as long as the hunter would allow.

In the small glade, it was only the two women which moved. No bird song sounded as the presence of the feline subdued them into stillness. Lucette held the foreign eyes, even as her body leaned closer. The hand on the hunter’s face caressed, to sweep back and through fiery red tresses. Then again she drew her fingers through Sairque’s hair and her face nuzzled against the nape of the hunter’s neck and her lips brushed an earlobe. “Thank you…” the Kelvic whispered.
Lucette
Player

Words: 116720
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2011, 3:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Sairque on January 1st, 2012, 9:59 pm

“I am bonded to a Wind Eagle, a sacred guardian of Wind Reach. I am his hunter, he is my…partner,” Sairque responded, pausing momentarily and unintentionally imbuing the word with a wealth of meaning.

Looking for the first time into those expressive hues instead of at them, Sairque finally saw past the obvious pain of the situation, into the calculations and currently predominant comfort. Finally, she felt as if she’d gotten something right. Bolstered by this development, her steady gaze engaged Lucette’s with a gleam of warm intrigue. The growing proximity handled with inviting aplomb, Sai’s velvet cheek lifted away as Lucette’s slender fingers brushed back into her travel-mussed locks; the elegant lines of her neck, the flutter of her pulse, exposed as she pliantly allowed that hand to guide her head back, the heavily lidded gaze shuttering only at the teasing tremble of the feline’s presence at her ear. A hand lifted to brush tentatively over the back of her head, a whisper soft draw over the dark waves that neither insisted on the continuation of nearness nor attempted to guide its progress. Her chin dropped and turned into the chilled body at her side, a cheekbone sliding across Lucette’s face, luxuriating in the velvet plush of the woman’s cheek, exploring the planes and curls defined by the down-masked bones. An enticing plume of warmth accompanied the husky utterance against her ear, stirring idly at the rush of desire from earlier.

The words reminded her of the previous remark regarding her experience. Lips brushed sweetly against the Kelvic’s skin, painting with a myriad of humid strokes, as she answered slowly. “You’re welcome. It’s the least I can do…far more than I’ve ever done before.” Lucette would feel her sudden smile and its abrupt end. “I’m sorry I couldn’t do more to make it less painful,” she murmured with true regret. “Is there anything else you need? That I could do for you?” The wiry, subdued hunter reluctantly leaned away enough to look at the other woman. Platonic concern furrowed between those sharp brows, but one slender finger reached up, the tip tracing the lush curve of the Kelvic’s bottom lip of its own volition.
Behind me.
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lucette on January 4th, 2012, 4:44 am

Partner. The emphasis upon the word was easily heard, and it’s meaning clear to the Temple slave. Lucette had heard such things before. My… Partner. Wife. Husband. Betrothed… Humans always felt a need to declare their connections, as if physical interaction with her would change what they shared with another. It mattered not to the Kelvic, so bestial was her nature. “He would want you to be happy…” the voice, feather soft flowed in Sarique’s ear, as her fingers lightly tugged on the hair tangled in her digits. But then the hunter was also Bonded… Lucette went still as she remembered when she had been Bonded until Roland had abandoned her. How she hurt to be reminded of the connection they once had had!

Sairque’s cheekbone grazed Lucette’s face, followed by the woman’s sweet lips. She was sorry… “Is there anything else you need? That I could do for you?” But Lucette had need of nothing. Her basic needs were taken care of, food and meat… and comfort. There was nothing beyond that, only the innate Kelvic desire for a bondmate. It was too soon to mend the hurt Roland had caused her soul. Though in the glade, Lucette had already gotten what she wished… the hunter distracted from her weapons. It was there in Sairque’s breath and within the heavy lids, and the way her body responded to Lucette’s touch. The Temple slave knew the signs. And even if the Kelvic had need of nothing, a female Cheetah is a promiscuous animal, always and Lucette’s interests had been fueled. The predator within would not turn away from this new type of prey.

The Kelvic’s eyes shifted stealthily, hidden by Sairque’s hair. And as the woman pulled away, Lucette saw a look of concern on the hunter’s face as her own smoothed to innocence. “I am… cold.” Lucette replied with a silky voice, enlarging the truth to fit her needs. A finger touched lips, pillow soft and rose-colored and Lucette parted them, to kiss the finger that so gently lay there. Nibbling upon it, she drew the digit into her mouth, while her hand drew the red haired hunter’s head closer to replace the finger with a kiss of her own.
Lucette
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sairque on January 9th, 2012, 10:31 am

True, Catabasis would want her to be happy. Not quite with the same connotations that Lucette assumed, but true nonetheless. This didn’t mollify the mildly uncanny nature of the analysis, not coupled with both the general indifference Inarta assigned to the Eagle’s feelings regarding their interpersonal relations and the way the fluid elegance of Lucette’s motions hitched in that static pause. But there still wasn’t anything to prompt more than simply taking note of the moment.

At the frank admission of Lucette’s simple need, troubled concern melted away, one saucy eyebrow jumped and a smile tugged at the redhead’s mouth. It dissolved into a gasped “oh” as succulent lips and sharp teeth unexpectedly teased the sensitive pad of her offering. Had the skilled woman not capitalized on the opportunity and neatly distracted her, Sai probably would have proceeded to make a fire. Swallowing around an inexplicably dry throat, that muscular and fine-tuned body malleable as loam, Sairque instead gave in to the Cheetah’s desire and tipped forward, allowing herself to be prompted forth into those pillow soft lips. The hiss of a sharp inhalation accompanied the first sweet contact, lips proceeding to carefully explore every detail of those pressing back. Every intention.

It didn’t take much persuasion from the fingers tangled in her hair to keep the little hunter following through with whatever the woman wanted. But those kisses, Sai was looking for something. An answer. She didn’t understand, obviously, hadn’t understood a single thing since Lucette had started her seduction. The kiss lingered and faded, Sai pulling back to turn a lidded but significantly sharper gaze on her. Blinking, her teeth pulled sharply against the Cheetah’s lower lip. An expression of subdued clarity crossed those sun-lashed features. She understood that it wouldn’t matter to have sex with Lucette—romantic as that realization was.

Fortunately or not, by the time she’d reached the age to start feeling and acting on attraction, society had already instilled in her the conviction that to be weak was to be the next meal once winter hit and Dek went off rations. And previous advances from Endal had taught her that sex inherently placed her in a position of weakness. The idea of voluntarily offering herself up on a silver platter, practically touting a sign that said ‘please, take whatever you want from me’ seemed like a great way to invite just that. Weakness would never be voluntary; it would have to be pried out of her like secrets from Akajia. The perception that she never lost control, never fell a step behind had served her well thus far. Left her emotionally gimpy, of course, but her vigilance had proven successful in intimidating most of her peers. Intimidation made for a key advantage in the lovely confines of Wind Reach where the only thing standing in the way of a promotion, should there be an inkling of skill to warrant the job, was the person currently serving in the higher rank. Sairque had a lot of higher rank to lose.

But here, with this elegantly powerful woman, there was no reason not to give in. Her body had already recognized the safety, had gleefully betrayed her mind. In her narrow experience, when Lucette achieved dominance over her, engaged in the inherent violence of the act, there would be no one to know, no one to see that she wasn’t in control or realize that her stranglehold on her baser instincts wasn’t intact. No one to exploit a crack like this. But just because she could didn’t mean she should.

Hands dragged down the outside of Lucette’s chest and stomach, blunt nails digging in in unconscious reaction to becoming prey. She had enough of her own predatory instincts to react without realizing it. It thrilled her, challenged her, and inclined her to believe, as well as recognize her earlier instinct, that this woman could be suitable for her needs. There were, after all, plenty of men and women in Denval that fit her new base parameters for a lover. Beyond someone far from the structure of Wind Reach, she needed someone that matched her own ferocity. Someone whose talents and strength she could respect.

A smirk tugged her lips lopsided and her head cocked to the side a bit as she watched Lucette. The pure, tender hearted compliance, fueled by that part of her that wanted to be shown how sweet and innocent sensuality could be, vanished without a trace. In its stead came weights and measures, the constant calculations that dictated every minute of every day of her life. If they continued on this way, she would be sleeping with Lucette for the simple reason that she could, not because she couldn’t help herself.
Behind me.
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lucette on January 16th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Upon her tongue, Lucette tasted the fragrance of Sarique’s scent; the Wind Flyer’s uniqueness permeated her feline mind and settled itself to memory. A change lay in the hunter’s demeanor, and the Kelvic grew cautious as her eyes narrowed… It was almost as if the petite red-head had regained an inner confidence through the kiss, and now sat more solidly before her. In any other instance, the slave would have been intimidated, but in this - a meeting of flesh, she was not. Lucette knew the dance of seduction… the slow, give and take of the self; it was its own kind of hunt… to discover a partner’s preferences. Lucette could be many things to the Wind Reach hunter if given a chance; it just remained to be seen if Sairque preferred her companions pliable or dominant.

As the hunter’s embarrassment faded and confidence arrived in its place; the Kelvic leaned closer, as if this new development could rub off onto her skin and into her pores. It was infinitely more entertaining for Lucette to play with another predator, than to harass sweetly a timid mouse. The Temple girl cooed, and her body responded automatically, lowering slightly in submission. Gracefully, the Kelvic could follow or lead… for Lucette was not weak, and within the offering of the self, there was always strength. And the Wind Rider was proving herself to be very worthy…

Sairque’s nails descended down Lucette’s sides, to mark little red lines upon her pale skin. The Kelvic’s lips parted with pleasure. The deeper pressure and the allure of it caused Lucette to rise more fully upon her knees and her breathy exhalations sighed hypnotically. The two women sized each other up – the hunter with her smile and the Kelvic with her untamed primal nature. The slave’s nostrils flared, as the unspoken passed between them, and Lucette lowered her shoulders and head to inch forward. At the pressure upon her wounded shoulder, the girl’s eyes squeezed shut as tendrils of pain shot down her arm. But Lucette only shook her head, willing herself to ignore the injury.

The Kelvic crawled near, closed the very small distance between them. She reached out a hand to graze the edge of the hunter’s breast-band with the tips of her fingers. It was a submissive gesture, yet very controlled also. As if Lucette silently asked for permission to please the hunter, and to continue. But it was difficult to contain the Cheetah’s natural inclination towards promiscuity, and Lucette’s hips shifted and her bottom wiggled upon her ankles. Her eyes held wild promise… Suddenly with a furtive movement, Lucette’s head grazed Sarique’s cheek, then neck. The caress continued onto the other side, as the Kelvic’s own cheek and nose, and jaw nuzzled closely. Lucette’s breath played along the hunter’s skin as she nibbled and kissed, softly at first upon the skin and along bone, then more intently and fiercely.

The hand already upon the hunter slide across the petite woman’s collarbone, then downward stroked, again at the hunter’s breasts. Lucette’s fingers contoured around, then cupped the nearest. The Kelvic hid a choked grimace with the awkward movement of her shoulder, and held the injured appendage close to her torso, all while she leaned further in. The movements were protracted and slow, as if she stalked Sarique in this. With her longer body she rose over the other, as if to push her backwards and down gently…
Lucette
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sairque on January 31st, 2012, 1:07 am

Lucette, every glance and breath perfectly calculated and controlled, currently even the wild strength lurking just below the surface, progressed smoothly in her seduction, most of her subtle nuances lost on the rapacious hunter. And though it was only a little thing, the response to Sai’s first act, those scratches, she felt empowered by the Cheetah’s reaction. It was as though she had caused an unplanned, if minute, acceleration in the seductress’s plan. The parameters of their encounter expanded considerably with the realization that she could have an effect on Lucette, not just the other way around. Now it would be a physical tussle where winning wouldn’t necessarily be like a wrestling match, they could cheat and control the situation through pleasure! And she liked the way the Cheetah seemed to engage more fully, how she lifted, the way her gaze darkened and sharpened…as though the stakes had been raised.

Sai’s knees parted to welcome the Kelvic closer. The nimble woman was still perched on the ball of one foot, the other leg cast out for balance. Lucette’s hand inched closer to her chest and Sai seemed not to notice. The significance of such a gesture was lost on the pragmatic woman. Right up until her torso twitched minutely, Sai looking vaguely startled before quickly adapting as her body yielded up another surprise in the form of exceptionally increased sensitivity. Her smile widened momentarily, gaze meeting the expressive one promising so much more where that came from. Sai’s head tilted back submissively, Lucette’s velvet cheek pressed against her own.

As the nibbles at her neck increased in aggression, Sai’s head dropped, her dull nails dug in once more, and that lithe little body pulled taut and hard. Even as she drew the Kelvic firmly into her, seeming to support Lucette’s motion to lay her back, she strained against her. The sharp edge of her own teeth bit into the band of muscle between the Cheetah’s uninjured shoulder and neck. Primal urgency swelled thickly, incited by the predator between her teeth, demanding weakness to be exploited and dominance achieved. Feeling the elastic muscle firm between her jaws, as well as the stomach dropping sensation of one of those long, elegant hands at her breast once more, the pressure increased sharply, her grip was like iron and a satisfied moan escaped to tease Lucette’s ear. For a moment it seemed that she would resist being lain back, use the leverage of the deft hands clamped around the bones of the Kelvic’s hips to instead topple her backward.

But the release of Lucette’s neck, the skin still intact if deeply marked, quelled the rapacious instinct, and that long body lifted in a majestic rise over the slowly reclining capricious redhead. Lips parted, orange vinati rising a little quicker, golden eyes darted to the arrow wound, a frown furrowing slightly between displeased brows. Hands leaving creamy skin, she leaned back, weight settling onto her rear and elbows, curled leg still bent but tilted out of the way. It took only a moment of such inactivity for her to find an opening and return to searching for the things that Lucette found irresistible, stalling the woman’s descent or next move. Stubbornly refusing to lay fully back beneath the Cheetah, abs taking on the task of keeping her inclined slightly, she ran her flat palms up the woman’s long torso, wide, voracious eyes darting between the tentative fingers exploring the curves of Lucette’s chest and any expressions they would incite.

After a moment, her head lifted, fiery tresses flicked over a shoulder, and parted lips warmly met the divot between the seductress’s collar bones. Hot breath bathing the skin there, lips investigating the delicate shapes before her tongue slipped out for a brief taste. Left hand snaking around, the pads of nimble fingers fluttered lightly over the soft skin at the base of her spine before hungrily tracing the bone up until the curiosity of her ribs presented themselves.
Behind me.
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lucette on February 26th, 2012, 4:13 am

The Kelvic’s instincts seared like a fire along the length of her human nerves. Her eyes burned, her sex ignited. Again Sairque’s nails drew along her skin and urged the Kelvic closer – so eagerly Lucette followed the silent, yet pressing direction. Cruelly, the hunter’s teeth closed upon her neck, aggressive and unrelenting. To the animal mind of the Kelvic, it was a feline gesture - there was no ignoring its meaning, or its demands. Held as she was at the neck, Lucette did not move, but only chattered seductively deep in her throat.

In heated response, her body wished to lower, yet the teeth held her in place. Only her hand moved, her fingers gripping more tightly upon Sairque’s soft breast. Tension rippled through the Kelvic, she was contained and in this moment tamed. The pressure Lucette felt within to move forward was halted… Even as the teeth released her, she felt their deep indentations where the skin had been marked. Naked, her body hung poised over the hunters, yet with the freedom of release Lucette slid quickly forward, brushing lightly against the lovely, muscular thighs. Nakali’s slave waited for the indefinable signal that would cause her to pounce on this very human prey. With glowing eyes she watched as red tresses fell back and away, to expose Sairque’s pretty face. The woman did not give in easily, and still the Wind Rider held her weight upon her elbows and backside.

Strong hands ran along the length of Lucette’s torso… and deliciously the Kelvic stretched her length into the touch, wishing more and deeper. Inhaling, her chest expanded, to lift and rise proudly as her curves were caressed and massaged. Sairque’s warm breath dotted her collarbone, and the kiss tickled and warmed her body further. With the added attention of the hunter’s tongue, Lucette’s flushed cheek slid smoothly in the air as she turned her head. Slowly she blinked, her eyes almost closed to peer at Sairque below. And Lucette too quickly lowered herself down on to the petite woman, as her wounded shoulder refused to hold her upright any longer. The pain was confused in her flushed mind with the hunger in her lips, and she pressed them roughly to Sairque’s own. The Kelvic’s knowledgeable hand searched, explored ribs and hip bones, caressed what skin it could reach beneath the hunter’s clothes. It was not enough, and Lucette tugged upon garments to loosen and free the body that was in her mind, so unfortunately covered. “You do not need these…” she breathed over Sairque’s lips.
Lucette
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sairque on February 26th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Lucette’s lidded gaze, critical, expectant, superior, settled heavily on Sairque’s capable shoulders. Amber illumination cast over every weakness, fault, and offering. Doubt crept in sharp between shoulder blades, intimidation flared regarding the antagonist that moments before had been held securely in check. What did this sublime creature see when she looked down at the taut, abused body beneath her? Again, the encounter expanded and Lucette was once more the daunting figure veiled in diamond crusted enchantment batting Sairque sensibilities around like a ball of yarn. Even injured and battling the extensive pain of an arrow wound. Physicality, pleasure, experience, knowledge, instinct…the wind rider felt woefully outmatched even as the disparity in power thrilled, she grasped only one of the aforementioned factors while the Kelvic’s confidence enveloped the little hunter in a soft glow. Tongue hesitating at the base of the feline’s collar bone, naïve expectation tilted up toward the dominating gaze bearing down on her. A patient but inevitable hunger paced in the shadows of split hues, the look reverberated through the redhead, wrapping around her heart and clenching mercilessly.

Cast adrift, lips, firm and demanding, caught submission escaping from deep within her throat, Sairque’s dense body, imperfect skin providing only the briefest comfort, accepted the slave’s weight, reluctantly yielding. Shoulders hit dirt. Sensations, rain dripping down panes, fire nursed within folds of fur, trees creaking beneath billowing snow, undulated outward from fingers inexplicably familiar with the tender body pinned between earth and heaven. Fingertips, chilled points probing waves of ribs, bundles of muscle, the inviting slope of hips, offset by an endless expanse of desert smooth torso, dusky and silken, heavy, both thwarted by thin cloth.

A knife parting skin, the slave’s words slipped between them, echoing in deaf ears. Hues fluttered open, clouds of urgency quickly dispelled by sharp analysis. A velvet covered command poised to circumvent both disappointment in a meek request to disrobe and feisty obstinacy, which would have surely been revived, at an outright directive. Thus, the little hunter capitulated. Tangled sweetly in long limbs, Sai gathered herself and pressed against the Cheetah, coaxing her to shift onto her uninjured side where she could lounge in consideration of her wound while her observation was heeded. Clothing disarrayed by demanding hands, red tresses toppling over ivory marred shoulders, the Inarta uncoiled and rose.

Distance grew between them, but the lingering effects of Lucette’s lust pounded a double rhythm against starved lungs. The resounding vibration of carnal chattering still teased her teeth, made her tongue slip out to wet eager lips, the high of controlling such a potentially dangerous woman made her fingers twitch, palms crawl to find the soothing flesh of that long, proud body.

Hands, no longer her own, curled beneath the orange slip of material wrapped round a modest chest and shucked it in one smooth draw. A jagged, paper thin scar cut beneath one breast, blue and indented. The material fluttered away somewhere. The black sash holding mussed bryda in place unraveled, coiling around the billowing garment until it too fell. One step forward, vibrant summer sun kissing ivory flesh for the first time in years, and Sai halted. Golden pools invited the Cheetah in, caressed every inch, cast each contour in a new light, every curve illuminated by the indelible electric imprint of her touch ripping through the redhead’s muscles.

The next logical move hovered in the air, two bodies entwined, giving or taking, struggling or complying or emulating. Sai’s gaze, draped over her, challenging so far as one could challenge an injured lover, sought the method it would be attained.
Behind me.
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lucette on March 12th, 2012, 3:51 am

One by one, the hunter’s clothes fell away and fluttered to the ground. Lucette’s eyes flicked between them, one to the next, as if to be sure each garment was truly settled on the grass. Even as Lucette eyed the discarded fabric suspiciously, she waited patiently, reclining. It mattered not that they were in the wilderness instead of the Temple - the slave submitted readily to Sairque’s silent request just the same. Lucette had lain with women before, though none as petite as this redhead. The hunter’s body was smaller than her own, not so long of limb, but yet it was pleasing under the Kelvic’s intense scrutiny.

An enchanted smile grew from the contours of her wide and generous mouth as her gaze rose along that pale body, contemplating its feminine perfection. Until her almond eyes observed the blue scar… Almost in slow motion, the Temple girl rolled from her uninjured side, to land on all fours. Lucette held her shoulder as still as she could, but it throbbed from the movement and tugged at her awareness. In the smallest of increments the Kelvic moved forward, crawling on hands and knees with intent… And the ache of her injury was pushed aside for something more fascinating. Edging nearer and closer to Sarique, Lucette’s fingertips settled upon the scar and traced the path of it with the lightest of contact.

Her own face was pale, and as her eyes rose to brush Sairque’s, the Kelvic’s shoulder burned. She tried to ignore the sensation, but the roll to her knees had aggravated the injury. Again, she hugged the arm to her, but the puncture had begun to bleed once more. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the red of it, but the sight of it drove a different, primal need. Reaching up from her lowered position, Lucette’s hand caressed the hunter’s wrist and Lucette breathed, “Come, show me the woman behind the bow…” Her hand continued to slide past ribs, and slip behind the hunter’s back. Pulling Sarique close, the hunter’s hips and pelvis neared the Kelvic’s face and lips and Lucette purred as she rubbed her cheek against the smoothness there.

Gently the slave urged Sairque downwards, onto the soft grass where she placed biting kisses upon her with full and moistened lips. The long limbs entwined smaller ones as Lucette’s hips rocked slowly, to put pressure in the most sensitive of places. She was in no hurry, for to the Kelvic time would progress as it would. And Lucette had nothing but time and her caresses and attentions reflected this, as she intimately served the little hunter woman.
Lucette
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext