The Great Journey (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

The Great Journey (Open)

Postby Radogue on June 12th, 2011, 10:35 pm

Radogue sat on a bench in the center of the Windward Boardwalk resting a bit before he began his great journey to other lands. Leaning on the left side of the bench was his pack of items with his roll up tent strapped to it. Radogue's crossbow sat on his lap while his quiver of bolts leaned on his left leg. Behind the bench Radogue's Gildling horse who he named charlie was nibbling on some dead grass that was under the snow. "It's so peaceful here that it makes me want to stay inside Avanthal. I know i am meant for other places though." Radogue said to himself in Vani.

Radogue got up from the bench and set down his crossbow for just a minute. He then strapped the quiver of bolts to his back. Radogue picked his crossbow back up and slipped it in between the strap of his quiver. Then he put on his pack. Radogue looked at his horse and in Vani said "Come on boy we've got things to do." then he motioned to the horse to follow him and began walking out of the Windward Boardwalk.
I'm just here to have fun! :)
Radogue
Player

Words: 1895
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2011, 12:58 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet