Eat Your Heart.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Eat Your Heart.

Postby Liel on June 26th, 2011, 7:01 am

Liel VarantiSO ON AND SO FORTH.

Alignment: Currently (June `11) Chaotic Good, will eventually shift to Chaotic Neutral.

Aiming: For full points in all skills incl. Medicine (& Anatomy, Biology). Changed SP from Botany/Perfume/Herb focused to Med/Philter/Anthro/Poison.

Eyes: Violet, silver specks.

Scales: Sides of neck. Lower back to thighs. White/Silver.
Last edited by Liel on September 2nd, 2011, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Liel
your name remains in children's lullabies

Words: 18252
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 12:31 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Eat Your Heart.

Postby Liel on July 1st, 2011, 12:15 am

Frills, fabric, whites, grays and pastels. Liel will always be from Mura at heart. I understand that fashion hasn't played too prominent of a role here, but it's something I enjoy, so in her spare time from the serious matters of Medicine, Anthropology, and Watching Graffius Go Nuts, she will learn how to sew!

This also means: Fashion Journal, gogogo. Her style will be primarily Konti, but as she travels, she'll pick up on different looks and try different patterns. Note to Self: Elie Saab.

• Light for travel
  • Dries easily from transitions to Land/Water and vice versa
  • Flexible enough to run in
  • Flexible enough to wave arms like a crazy person in
  • Although light and flimsy, good cloth that does not tear easily
ImageImageImage
Liel

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Eat Your Heart.

Postby Liel on July 1st, 2011, 3:01 pm

i heartily believe in character flaws. funnily enough, i never feel truly comfortable with a character unless i actually establish her flaws. and i mean - flaw flaws. not pseudo-flaws-that-make-my-character-secretly-cool, but flaws that can actually be humiliating, embarrassing, wince-inducing.

liel's a spoiled brat. she's sweet. she's unabashedly feminine and enjoys beauty. she can ignore gossip and haters just fine, thank you. she's smart. she's social. but she's a little brat, undeniably precious, and she won't really notice this until she's out of her comfort zone of mura. no older sisters to coo over her and play with her whenever she wants, no aunts to give her presents and no mother to fuss over her. she can't have everything her way, and this will hit her pretty hard.

ImageImageImage
Liel

Character sheet
Scrapbook