[Azurk's Scrapbook] G'day

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Azurk on July 1st, 2011, 1:29 am

I am not Australian.

I am English. Half, at least. Born in London--Hammersmith Hosptial, if you care to know--to an English mother and an Assyrian father. So, in a way, I'm half Iraqi. That said, while I might have a few English mannerisms, I have lived in the United States for a little more than half of my life, and I consider myself to be at least partially, if not primarily, American because of that.

I suppose I'll just note the basics in this first post, to give people an idea of who I am. I intend to write a lot of nonsense in here, so perhaps it's good to have a hint of fact for the sake of clarity.

You can call me Azurk, Blue, or any other clever nickname you come up with! I don't easily take offense, so never fear to say anything you feel the need to say directly to me (although I hope I'd never give anyone reason to be viciously confrontational). I am 20 years old, making my way through college life. I live in Arizona. It's usually hot. Currently it's sweltering. Nevertheless, I head out most evenings to engage myself in one of my fondest hobbies: soccer. I enjoy a few other things, including video games and, occasionally, writing (but I rarely finish any piece I start).

Mizahar is brilliant, isn't it? The world is detailed and intense. The originality does wonders for immersion and always keeps you on your toes. It's a lot of work initially, but this has to be the most rewarding roleplay I've ever had the fortune of exploring.
"Men don't follow titles. They follow courage."
Azurk
Cerulean

Words: 46636
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Lavia on July 1st, 2011, 7:22 am

It's hard to breathe in Arizona.
& I don't know if I was even allowed to post here.
But, I can always delete this comment :D
Lavia
Inquisitive Kelvic

Words: 94725
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2011, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Azurk on July 1st, 2011, 7:32 am

Lavia wrote:It's hard to breathe in Arizona.
& I don't know if I was even allowed to post here.
But, I can always delete this comment :D

Please, anyone can post here. If I wanted to talk to myself I wouldn't need a thread for it :)

EDIT: But, err, why do you think it's hard to breathe in Arizona? The air is wonderfully dry, and if it weren't for the pollution, I'd imagine it'd be quite good for your lungs! Perhaps the dust is a problem.
Azurk
Cerulean

Character sheet

Postby Lavia on July 3rd, 2011, 7:20 pm

Wuh-wuh! No, it's DEATH for my lungs.. lol
It's very humid.. compared to California, the air feels.. Thick, I guess you could say lol. I don't know of a better way to describe it. Maybe if you're from there, it would be more enjoyable :| But to a California native, it's harsh, harsh business. For me at least. BUT -how is your day, hope its fantabulous! Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting, school is always on my back since its summer semester! But will do so soon :)
Lavia
Inquisitive Kelvic

Words: 94725
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2011, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on July 3rd, 2011, 7:34 pm

I stalk your character. Just thought you should know. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Azurk on July 3rd, 2011, 9:26 pm

Haha, gifs slay me. I think the Arizona heat feels heavy on the lungs, so it might give you the impression that it's hard to breathe. I lived in California for a few years and the weather is generally a little more mild there. And just post when you feel comfortable, Miss! After all, I'm the one who vanished for a month.

Did you all hear that? Goss stalks my character. Someone get me some shades; I'm clearly too cool to show my eyes. 8)
Azurk
Cerulean

Character sheet