Fela's Scrapbook of irrational fears

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Fela's Scrapbook of irrational fears

Postby Fela Meason on July 11th, 2012, 1:58 am

*looks around a little frightened*

It feels so strange to be back after all this time. I have really missed this site, I've missed being able to write every day and meet so many wonderful and brilliant people...it took me a long time to convince myself to come back here.

I honestly felt...well still feel...guilty as hell about leaving the way I did. I wish it had gone down differently but I was almost literally swallowed whole by real life. I left so much unfinished - Unfinished threads, grading requests, the CS forum...wow...just everything. Mostly I had to get over the guilt of how I left before I could even think about logging back into the site.

But you know? I'm glad to be back. This is therapeutic for me and the people here are so nice - and to have so many new faces floating around! Oh, just joy of joys. I plan to stick around this time, stick around for a good long time - and the most important thing I can do right now is simply not bite off more than I can chew. I can handle two active characters, but we'll leave it at that for now lol.
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous