Feirri (there is nothing here for now.)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Feirri (there is nothing here for now.)

Postby Feirri on July 12th, 2011, 8:40 am

I will add this/fix it at a later date. Don't wait up.
Last edited by Feirri on August 21st, 2011, 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Due to a combination of web browser issues, weak wi-fi signals, and a Dell from Hell, I might leave randomly or not respond at all. And for this, I am sorry, but it's also not my fault.
Feirri
The lovable unloving one.

Words: 3122
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2011, 6:04 am
Location: The hearts of million and billions of mentally disturbed fans.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Feirri (The Fennec Fox)

Postby Feirri on July 14th, 2011, 3:03 am

Fennec Fox

This is Feirri in her her Fox form.

Due to a combination of web browser issues, weak wi-fi signals, and a Dell from Hell, I might leave randomly or not respond at all. And for this, I am sorry, but it's also not my fault.
Feirri
The lovable unloving one.

Words: 3122
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2011, 6:04 am
Location: The hearts of million and billions of mentally disturbed fans.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Feirri (The Fennec Fox)

Postby Tattoo on July 14th, 2011, 5:36 pm

Hello Feirri and Welcome to Mizahar,

I'm Tattoo, the Character Sheet Liaison, which means I'm the official 'helper' here in the CS forum. I noticed some things about your CS that need improvement. I know it can be a struggle wading through all the lore and getting your character in playable shape - starting with the CS. That's where I come in.

I noticed a few minor issues in your CS, nothing major. The first is your skills. Your skills total up to 70points. However, as a Kelvic, you get +10 Hunting and +50 points to do with as you please, for a total of 60 points. So please deduct 10 points from one of your non Hunting skills.

Also you have no languages designated. You are allowed up to 3 languages, one fluent, one conversational, one poor. As a Kelvic I recommend Common as fluent since that is their primary language.

You also need to pay for the Pet Bird you have. You can check the price list, if it's not there, we have a thread in the World Development forums.

Finally you need to include your heirloom and clothes in your equipment, even though you describe it within.

Oh and PS a waterskin is like a sack you carry water in :p

Everything else looks good. Please PM me when you've made the appropriate changes, and I'll remove this post. Thank you for the CS and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to Mizahar.
Tattoo
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 27499
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office