Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Alstroemeria on July 21st, 2011, 3:51 am

Alstroemeria was busy, engrossed in her book as usual. Never having anyone to talk to she chose to read, or blab about her issues in life. It got her no where, but it was better than being completely silent. She looked into her little pouch and pulled out her notepad, a ink quill, and a jar of ink. She made a list of things to do:

1. Get a job
2. Make some friends
3. Visit my family
4. Find my birth parents
5. Find out who that man was

Although those were the only five things she could think of at the time.. How bored she was, never having anything to do. She looked down to her scar on the left side of her chest. She remembered the man, she couldn't see his face but by his body structure he definitely was a man. She hoped he wasn't an inarta because it's forbidden to hurt the eagles. She allowed a tear to drop down her cheek thinking of the memory.. How she wished that her curious mind didn't lead her to this. She cared for all animals, and what that man did was forbidden. But how could she find him, was he related to her in some way. Was that the reason he spared her life? There are so many questions... Like a big puzzle piece, you only have a few places figured out. But you can't make the whole picture, she groaned aggravated by how confused she was.

"I wish someone could help me with this shit.." She said with a low tone hoping on one heard her. Obviously, again her strange habit. Talking to herself... Again. Lets just hope no brat was over listening to her thoughts or conversation. How she hated when people did that... The worst thing was when people touched her. She would kick them in the face feeling as if she had violated. Not once in her life had she felt secure and safe, not even with her family. They weren't her actual family for that matter, just foster. What was Alstroemeria going to do? She sighed looking up at the sky letting her mind drift into her dream world.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Words: 50579
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 1:50 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Ven on July 24th, 2011, 5:18 am

OOC :
By the way you forgot to Timestamp on you post. Here is what you need to know if you have questions on it; 1st, 24th, and 79th of Summer are days I have threads for already but any other day is free.:) and of course Ven has to be silly and bump into you.;)

It was a busy day for Ven, if one day wasn't decent enough or the next wasn't even better then obviously being a messenger was hard work. Sure carrying letters and notes wasn't so bad, but running around everyday was something that definitely worked his stamina. Particularly today of course, the day when everybody has to send a message. It felt like everybody at least, by the huge amount of papers in his bag. No doubt today was going to be a tiresome day, considering the fact that every one message he delivered the receiver had messages to send that was double that amount. It was actually amazing to him how he could organize these notes so he would know who they go to, as well as his memory dedication to them. He had little to no trouble remembering who they were suppose to go to, but then he was a Kelvic; so there really shouldn't be any problem.

Mainly the one thing that allowed him to remember was the smell on the paper, each was unique to him in some way. Each was identified by his nose because that was the one thing he could rely on, otherwise he could easily switch around these messages. When he finally sniffed each newly received note and identified the scents he was just about to place them in a uniquely sorted order, until he just so happened to bump into someone and lose everyone in his hands. He nearly was about to shout until he remembered his place, and made a swift recovery to his apology. "Sorry, sorry. I'm very sorry, just doing my job." He didn't know if his victim he bumped into was caste or Dek, but he knew that by looking up at them he challenged her. So to prevent this he did one thing.

He dropped down to the floor to pick up the messages, looking at the scattered mess around them. Yet the person he bumped into didn't react like he thought, in fact that person was a she who seemed thrown off guard by his accident.
Ven
Player

Words: 40692
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2011, 1:46 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Alstroemeria on July 24th, 2011, 5:07 pm

OCC :
I am still so confused on how to find out the date.... -Puzzled- :P

"No.. No... It's alright. it's my fault for getting in your way." She rose from her position staring at him showing a small hint of emotion. "I'm Alstroemeria." She gave a small smile, she would hold out her hand but she never liked to make contact with others. Her deep olive green eyes shone in the sun, how she loved the feeling of heat on her skin. She left as if she was awoken from hibernation. She looked down beginning to play with her fingers her auburn red hair falling into her face. She attempted to blow some pieces out of her face, but ended up looking stupid. She laughed to herself softly, again she was talking to herself... She might as well make some conversation anyways. She turned her gaze back on the messenger, her eyes squinting to make out his face. It was covered due to him picking up his messages. "Your a messenger?" She arched one brow at him curious. She needed a job badly maybe he could help her! Although it was a bit rude to ask someone straight on the first meet. She had to make a good, first impression... she can't leave and make him think about her in a bad way.

She wondered if he was an inarta... such as herself. She had seen him around a lot, delivering messages.. and what not. Her mind turned to the job, she needed spare change. She can't just spend her time laying by this tree, she was almost murdered last time she was here. She turned to look at her scar, it was still there. She felt dumb for a second, of course it's there.... She turned her gaze back to the man, by now he had picked up his messages. She knew she was becoming side tracked with her little mind talking to itself. There she did it again! "Mhmm.."
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Ven on July 25th, 2011, 12:20 am

OOC :
Haha, OK. Go back to your first post then put what day it is at the top. Something like 44th of Summer, or whatever other day you choose. So long as you work out a schedule that fits the threads you participate in with each season you can make it what ever day. For example, I have a thread on the 24th of Summer so I need to make sure that my other thread matches up with that day. Does that make it sound simpler? :)

He managed to pick up all the important notes and letters by himself which was quite good, but now he had to figure out which was which once again. Not a problem, shouldn't be too hard. It took him a moment to remember that she had asked him a question, then remembered it was quite an obvious question really. Still he decided to answer as he should, seeing as how he was Dek and all. "Yea actually, I had just sorted these out until I bumped into you." He tried not to look directly at her, after all in public places such as this he would appear to be challenging her. That wouldn't really do well for him. He noticed that she was a bit strange though, she seemed more or so preoccupied than anything; and she also mumbled too. Well, she's indeed different from my roommate.... Probably an creepy human too. Ven tried to hide his frown with a grin, if it was one thing that made him feel awkward it was the silent creepy humans he would usually run into.

Without a second thought to how stupid he would look he identified who the notes belonged to, sniffing each one only once and knowing who it was suppose to be he quickly shuffled the handful of papers into the same order he had just before his accident. Before any other bad luck incident could happen to cause a tragedy to happen with his organized bundle, he placed the sheets into his messenger bag gently so they wouldn't be ruffled. "There we go, all better." He looked in front of him but avoided looking in the face or eyes, as to avoid any speculation that he was challenging her.
Ven
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Alstroemeria on July 25th, 2011, 12:56 pm

She peered at him was a curious look on her face... He made no face or eye contact with her, although he seemed rather nice. He wouldn't bother a peasant such as herself, she was just another nobody. As if he would talk to her, it was aggravating not to speak because she had a big mouth! She couldn't help it, she was born that way and she couldn't change herself for the better of others. As if she'd do that, then the peer must be dreaming or have mental issues..

She took a deep breath into the awkward silence that filled the air. How quiet he was, how could she attract this man's attention? She felt like she seemed to obvious for that matter... She might as well leave, he was a busy man, why should she be bothering him... She wasn't worth his time. For that matter. "Sorry for bothering you I'll just be on my way..." She quickly walked off to behind another tree where she peered into more of her books. Still trying to figure out who her family was, it was a pain in the ass but it still gave out some productive time. A letter peered out of the book on the last page, she hadn't even realized it til now. "And what's this?..." Her voice was low, but kept to itself. She opened the letter, it was nothing about her though just a random letter. She still didn't understand why it was there for that matter, she wondered mainly who's letter was it? It looked like a copy because it was managed to stay in perfect condition. "Strange.."
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Ven on July 26th, 2011, 5:17 pm

"Huh?" He was completely thrown off at how she had acted, she practically wanted him to help her. It was obvious that since he bumped into her she wanted him or at least someone to help her. Then she just walks off like that?!? No she doesn't! She wants my help then pulls that then I'll just help her out of my own free will. I do have enough time after all. He looked down at his parcel, so long as he kept it close the messages won't go anywhere; and he did have all day.

He went around the tree to find the girl sitting there with her book, just as I thought she is one of those types that are totally strange and like to keep to themselves. This will be fun. He noticed that she had a letter in her hands, no doubt from the book. It must've came from there, she never picked up any of the ones he dropped. "Got a message for me to deliver already." He joked but judging by how startled she appeared it must've been something serious, that or he just simply popped up randomly out of nowhere. Ven couldn't help it though, he felt challenged and was up for it like always. "You seriously need someone to help you? I have all the time I need if I can help you." He reassured her waiting for her reply, the note she held was actually curious to him. From where he stood he could trace not scent on it, like someone had hid it there for a while or something.

OOC :
By the way you may have noticed what he saying is gold while his thoughts are red, that's two different languages there. Normally a character can know three languages, one fluent, one conversational, and one phrases only(pretty much barely). You can pretty much change the color of what their saying or thinking to the color you want your language to be in. For Ven he speaks Common Fluently, noticed Common is red, and he's learned Nari well, Nari is gold. I assumed that since your character is Inartan Nari is her natural tongue, so therefore there was no need to worry there. If you have questions though, PM me and I can better explain there.:)
Ven
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Alstroemeria on July 26th, 2011, 9:06 pm

"Your help? Your help?!" Her brows flew up quickly, she looked down, arching one brow. "Yes..." She said softly feeling she had lost this little 'battle'. "I just saw this note... It was hidden... In the book... I don't know anything at the moment about it." She felt puzzled, and rather stupid because she knew nothing when it came to letters. Here's her expert right here! Ven... The messenger. She laughed to herself at the thought.

She opened the letter to reveal it's words and craft. "What does it say... I don't exactly understand..." She squinted her eyes at the calligraphy. She needed her glasses, as if they were here for that matter. She turned her gaze back to Ven as the sun shone on her deep olive green eyes. She closed her eyes allowing the heat to place itself on her skin. Forgetting about everything else... Oh right he's still here! She thought. "Yeah... So, can you recognize this? Or something?" She arched one brow, handing him the note. What if this was from the man, that almost tried to kill her?! Like, what... Why would he be leaving notes for me? What does he want with me, is he connected to me in some sort of way? I'm so confused.

She tapped her foot, looking up to the sky. Watching the eagles fly overhead of the trees. "Amazing..." She said to herself. She always loved to drift into her little dream state, it was rude though when company was around. She always remembered her manners, half of the time. This boy or man... Was very nice! She might as well pay attention to what he was saying. He maybe the key to her glory of figuring out this piece of the puzzle. Or at least most of it.... All of it?
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Ven on July 28th, 2011, 9:04 pm

What an odd human she is, giving me a letter to read because she can't. He took it from her casually, skimming through it to only find one thing truly unexpected. The language is Lhavitian, which is a good thing I know, but the letter is..... His face dropped as he threw the letter and pointed at it in disgust, his face sour with the horrid thought of what it's contents said.

"Why would such a sick man think of a horrible thing to say, why would any sick human write such a love letter. That's not even close to love or as you humans would call romantic!!!" Seeing that the girl was quite shocked at his completely random outburst he perched down, trying not to laugh at how stupid he just looked. "hehehe, uhh. You never saw that!" He grabbed the letter real quick and read it's contents to her.

"My dear sweet Alstroemeria. I find that though our last encounter wasn't something as beautiful, the next one will be even better. Maybe someday we'll find love with each other under the moon, and..." He couldn't go on, his stomach revolted it's refusal, and he couldn't bear to go on anymore. In short he just looked straight at the girl, and put it straight to the obvious truth. "This man, whoever he is, obviously wants to as you humans put it "Roll in the hay" with you." Which I have to say is terrible, because he can hardly write correctly, can't even write it in a way that you understand, and uses terrible analogies!" Vala no doubt had been a bad influence on him, no doubt his insanity was beginning to show. All because he shared the same room with a maniacal sociopath, and now she was rubbing off on him.
Ven
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Alstroemeria on July 28th, 2011, 10:21 pm

"Roll the hay?" She arched one brow. "What's that mean?" She took a few steps back feeling a slight bit afraid. She knew that this man had a connection with her, but how? Who was he, did they grow up together and babies... Destined to love each other. Alstroemeria was so confused, and honestly really wished that this wouldn't happen to her. This man must have had something against her, he wouldn't have let her get hurt if he loved her. Or was this more or less assault... rape? Someone needs to know about this, find this man, and stop him. Whatever 'Roll the hay' means, she is not going to do it...

She rose from her position feeling a bit filthy and a slight bit dirty. She grabbed her pouch quickly approaching Ven, she peered at the letter in awe. She couldn't believe that such a nasty man would write this to her. How did he even get in her book, does he stalk her in the middle of the light. Saying small little nothings in her ear, molesting her in her sleep? This man was done for and she wasn't going to allow some stupid... low life, hurting her in anyway.

Alstroemeria felt revolted by the man, what would he possibly want with her? "Ven.. What am I going to do?" She asked in desperation as if she was about to die already. "I can't have this man on my case..." She looked down, her brows strictly up. What would happen to her then if she were to disappear, would they find her tied to a tree, in a trash bag, all her hair cut off? Maybe even blood that spelled out her name across her body?! She took some deep breaths trying to calm herself down, she had nothing to worry about. She just needed to keep herself relaxed and make sure she kept her head cool. She has friends and family that love her and will protect her. That man stood no chance trying to get to her in anyway.

Suddenly, she had a flashback of the man and her. She was sleeping and there he was touching her, and kissing her, and.... She almost puked, revolted at the sight. She wasn't aware of her surroundings because this wasn't her cottage. It must have been his, where was this.. When was this?! She thought. Her body became still, her pupils fully white, her hands shook trying to tap again something. Her body began to shake as if she was going through a coma. She collapsed to the ground, regaining consciousness. "Sorry..." She held her head feeling purely sick.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Mysteries Unfold (Ven)

Postby Ven on July 30th, 2011, 5:14 am

Desperation...and ugly and horrid stench that humans wore when in fear or need of others, but for some reason her sign of desperation was...different. He didn't feel sorry for her or wanted to turn away, he actually wanted to help her. HER! Of all the other pitiful creatures with their problems he actually felt himself wanting to lend aid, what would Vala think if she saw this?... "I uh don't rightfully know. The best thing we could do is track him down and stop him right? We wouldn't want him to really....." He grimaced at the thought of those contents appearing in his mind, he'd rather keep the horrid things out.

"First thing we know is that he can write and speak Lhavitian, because although he can't really spell he's mostly wrote Lhavitian words correctly." He thought to himself what other quality features or useful info could be found, but nothing came up no matter how hard he brainstormed. He was at a dead end.... "I don't really know what else...." He looked toward her, lost and defeated already by this puzzle. Why did he want to help her out? Now that he thought about it she was pretty, but other than that he didn't know her. Though they knew each others name that was it, he never would've ventured that far. He realized that he allowed the awkward silence pitch in with his staring, and decided to break it before any more awkwardness was to fill the void. "So uh, what do you know of this man Alstroemeria?"
Ven
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Next