(Dream)When Memories Become More (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Bolden Denusk on August 13th, 2011, 3:26 pm

"No No No!!" he protested at the vast night sky.

Bolden couldn't stay, but he couldn't go! He couldn't just leave her, but his family duty demanded he must go! What if I stayed with Laria? He shook his head, trying to know fiction from what he saw before him.

"Goddess?! Where are you?! Nightwind help me find her!" he begged the stallion as he started searching frantically.

"I'm staying Goddess, just don't leave me. I won't leave you!" He saw strange blue flowered vines curling around something not to far to his left. It was moving, surrounding something--or someone! His amber eyes locked on the spot and held.

'I won't leave her!'

He started digging with both hands, but saw her falling into the ground faster the more he dug. The young man dropped to his knees and reached out his hand to grasp at Fela.

"I'll stay, I will--just don't leave me! I promise I won't leave you like I did before! Take my hand!"
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 21st, 2011, 4:32 am

30th Day of Summer, 511 AV

A faint voice trickled down through the dirt. Fela strained to hear what was being said. It was the man, he was calling out to her. He promised not to leave. Fela scoffed, she knew there was no chance of being saved. The earth would swallow her, these insects would devour her and no matter how hard she tried she would never get back what she lost or save this poor lost little boy. His pain was so great and all Fela wanted was to take it away. To save one person in her life was all she wanted.

The world was becoming dim, the darkness of the ground was growing all around her. Earth worms slid through the jaguar's fur and wiggled against her skin. She tried desperately to get one paw above ground, one paw so she could be saved. If she died she not only failed herself but she also failed this man, failed Salida, failed her mother and her father. Her entire life did not matter.

Air kissed her paw as she managed to break through the dirt. Sweet release as she let out the breath she was holding. As soon as the air left her lungs she realized that air would not enter back into her lungs. She was already struggling to breathe and now not even a whisper of air entered her body. Panic was rising higher and higher. She tried to pull herself from the hole only to find her paw was free from the ground but still unable to move. More dirt piled around her and the more she struggled the tighter everything felt.

Fela started to slide back into the ground, her wiggling opened up the hole and consumed all of her progress. Fela cried out in her mind. Soon her paw would dip back below the ground and all hope would be lost.

In chimes stretched to bells as she struggled to breathe. Her thoughts returned to her mother and their family prayer.

nens vino furugus yaq hetl ruwe
Kasatlas gug
Ranuri
Abase
Djas

Fela did not even know what the language was, she only remembered her mother telling one day what it meant.

the small children reached down into the earth
They will seek that which cannot be counted
What they need
That which brings life
Oneself

It made no sense to the cat but she loved hearing her mother speak those words none the less. She could not feel the pain in her chest any longer, everything was numb and fading away...

Fela jerked awake with the sun streaming into her eyes. There were tears on her face and pain in her chest. Fela remembered her adventure the night before and glanced over at her gathered herbs. She needed to get those to Kirwen soon before they were unusable.

She reached up to brush away her tears, she tried to think of why they were there when a face flashed into her mind. A strong face with soft amber eyes and full lips. New tears streamed down her cheeks falling onto the floor.
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous