Lucius Maverick character sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lucius Maverick character sheet

Postby Lucius Maverick on July 31st, 2011, 1:33 am

Code: Select all
[frame=$400040]
Lucius Maverick

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Lucius Maverick

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? People just call me Lucius.
3. How old are you? 27 years old.
4. What is your height? 6,13 feet (187 cm)
5. What is your weight? 78 kg.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself: Just a regular guy who likes practical jokes and magic, a man with strenghts and weaknesses just like everyone else. Likes flirting with women and alcohol.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A cheerfull but unpredictable guy whom you can't really figure out. Flirts alot and drinks, although he's an lightweight in the drinking area. Usually quite an gentleman.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My fingers.
4. How physically fit are you? I'm rather muscular, but nothing to make a huge deal of. I pretty much have the muscles of a farmer boy.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I always carry my hat as seen in my avatar, my cape, a pair of suit pants and a long sleeved shirt, aswell as my coat. I also carry around a pair of brown gloves. My style is that of one that stands out. While it can be rather dangerous, i wouldn't have it any other way.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I don't know any of my parents, (cliché, i know.) i was adopted by my stepfather in Alvadas, Alfred Maverick. I was still a toddler then. I don't know if my biological parents are still alive, or who they even are.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Not that i know of.
3. What is your extended family like? I lived only with my stepfather, while my stepmother passed away before i even got there. No pets.
4. What was/are your parents occupation? My stepfather was a merchant of magical items aswell as a fortune teller.
5. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? As important as family.
6. Do you treat animals like family? Yes, and i especially like Kelvics.

2. Where do you live now? Alvadas.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Alvadas.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not yet, but i'm going to explore the world, so i've yet to see anything except Alvadas.
5. Where do you fear to be? in Xy.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I have a several scars on my right arm.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Lefthanded, although i use both hands equally in order to confuse enemeis.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak common, quite good fratava and a little bit of char. I have a dark deep voice, but no accent.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? When i'm bored i usually start examining and shuffling my deck of cards which i use for fortune telling.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I have a tattoo of Ionus mark, an Vildani staff with an azure background. This tattoo is placed on my back.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Entertainer, magician.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I love my work, because it spreads joy.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? An famous entertainer, recognized throughout Mizahar.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Soldiers and guardians/protectors, because they do all they can to protect the people of Mizahar.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? I don't know, to be honest.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was always a happy and playful child, but the other children thought i was weird, and i had no friends during my childhood, and i got my first real friend when i was in my teens. I would always play cards and intelligence games, such as chess.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Playing cards & chess with my stepfather.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Being beat up by the "cool" kids on the block, since they didn't like my tone or my behaviour.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? loving and caring - atleast with my stepfather.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My stepfather.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I was homeschooled, and i learned the ropes of entertainment and a bit of crafting from my stepfather. From my father and his good friend Loyde Vandread i was also taught the art of fighting at distance with daggers aswell as hypnotism.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? No, i love it and often lose myself in books.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? From my stepfather and his clients & friends.
4. How do you learn best? By first being shown the theory in the book, and then having it demonstrated.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None, except to learn as much as i can about magic and entertainment in order to become better.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Sometimes, but it's a slow process unless i have a really good hunch about the guy. I have some trust issues because of my childhood before my teen years.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No, because of my childhood before my teen years.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, it was during the festival of illusion, when i was 14 years old, and my flirting attempts finally got through. It was right before i was supposed to leave the party and she practicly threw herself at me and kissed me, and i gave her my number.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes, when i was 17. I had been taking a few to many beers, and appearently i flirt better when i've had some alcohol. It was in a bar, and i saved her from this guy whom had been pestering her the whole time she was in there by pretending to be her boyfriend. I actually turned out to be her boyfriend about a week later, but it didn't last long. None of my relationships has.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.Yes, i was 16 years old and had slipped away from my stepfather in order to go to a party with my friends, and i simply thought: "Hey, why not? we're all going to die someday right?" When i had gotten drunk it was a real good feeling. I felt happy and courageous, that is, until i started vomiting. So now i don't drink that much anymore, and i know my limits.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Kinda, atleast once a week.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Whiskey and Ale.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Drugs are bad unless used for medical reasons, And alcohol shouldn't be given to kids under 17, but after that, hey, go nuts!

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Playing cards, chess, fortune telling, reading, fishing.
2. Do you like to read? Yes.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Men who can't treat a lady right.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Reading & fishing.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Being publicly humiliated or yelled at in public, because i don't like to see everyones faces turned against me with contempt.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Azure and purple.
2. What is your favorite time of day? The evening.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The sunset while out fishing.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I likes to eat fish and meat, i hate vegetables. I like fruit though.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like the cool days of summer and light rain. Weather doesn't scare me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic.
2. What are your religious views? I believe in Ionu and his blessings.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes, if i have to do it to survive or save a life.
4. What are your views on sex? If the man and woman both agree on it, let them at it!
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being satisfied with yourself and your accomplishments, and with what you have.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Worst thing i've done was killing a man when i was 22. It was in self defence, he tried to rob me and i fought back, and i was cleared and forgiven. Best thing that i've done is spreading joy to the people, especially the children with my little magic tricks and shows.
2. What is your greatest regret? To not having stood up to the bullies of my past.
3. What is your best/worst memory? My best memory is of my stepfather when we played cards and he taught me the morals of life. Never mistreat a lady. never kill unless necessary. Fight for what you believe is right. My worst memory would be the memory of killing the robber.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have stood up against the bullies and fought, because they gave me alot of self esteem issues, and some still aren't gone.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Again, spreading joy to the people, especially the children.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Not very honest, when talking about feelings i'm usually really secrative, and i only tell them if i've begun to trust them.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No, my stepfather raised me not to.
3. What makes you happy? To protect that who needs and should be protected, making people happy, (especially women and children) and playing cards. I also enjoy my quiet moments for myself, when i can just lean back and think.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My hometown, my family, for the lives of innocent.
5. What makes you angry? Thickheaded and bad mannered people.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? With courtesy, however, they haven't earned my respect until i trust them.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My stepfather, because he's the only family i have.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My stepfather, he taught me everything i know, morals, magic, behaviour etc.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I do not, but my ideal women is someone beautiful and understanding, loving and caring, but also intelligent. She can be energetic and want to go hunting or she can stay at home and relax, none of them really affects me. I just want a spouse/lover who understands me, and won't try to change me.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why The people whom have earned my trust and my stepfather, because if i trust them, that means i'm sure they'll be ready to protect me.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I tend to argue.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Sometimes, depending on the situation.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I prefer dealing with small groups, but i have no problem with large groups either.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Sometimes, depends on the person.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Everyone deserve to be treated as equals, however they must prove that they earn my respect before i give it to them.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My sense of moral.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Same as above, my sense of moral.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?my self esteem issues.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted A bit of both, depending on my mood.?
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Ionu.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Nikali.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? (I'm going to post a thread about applying for Ionus gnosis mark, i'll get back to edit this part later.)
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? To great lenghts, i would travel over the world to do his bidding.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Taking the lives of potentielly innocent people, aswell as cause them unnecessary harm.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? To spread joy and knowledge. To protect that which needs to be protected.
2. What is the best part of life? The experience.
3. What is the best part of death? The relinquishment of all burdens.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? fighting for what i believe in.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? For spreading joy and knowledge.

Starting package :
[ 1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week.
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Family heirloom: Deck of cards, used for playing, gambling and fortune telling.
5 throwing daggers
1 Silk shirt.
475 gold mizas.

[spoiler=Lore]Lore of Cards - the lore about the family heirloom, which has been passed down for a long time, these are very old cards, especially effective in fortune telling.

Lore of Entertainment - Lucius has been entertaining people for years now and has benn able to learn through their facial expressions what they think about his shows.

Skills :
10 points in Busking.
10 points in Fortune Telling.
5 points in Fishing.
10 points in Dagger throwing.
5 points in Storytelling.
20 points in Hypnotism.

He'll be busking as a fortune teller, doing card tricks and using sleight of hand etc.

[/frame]

"Certain things must come into being, or pass away, for they are part of the larger pattern decreed by fate."

-I may or may not have a gnosis mark yet. The thread is yet to be denied or approved.-
Lucius Maverick
The Grand Entertainer

Words: 18901
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2011, 12:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet