Aksia Carataqua

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Aksia Carataqua

Postby Aksia Carataqua on January 28th, 2010, 11:34 am

Basic Information
Race: Charoda
Birthday & Age : 21 years of Age, 27th of Summer

Physical Description

Aksia is a slightly above average Charoda in appearance, she has blue skin that is reminiscent of shallow water and her voice in the Common tongue is slightly accented with Char meaning that sometimes the occasional rasp or screech may be heard after she punctuates a sentence. She is already an adult by Charodae standards and isn't ugly, in fact she manages to turn a few heads when swimming along the seabed. Her high cheekbones and exotic eyes as well as her nose which is sharper than most Charodae give her accented features that are pleasant but not alien.

Aksia has long appendages and is not too heavy, being only 93 lbs and of average height as well, being only 5' 8. Her 3 favorite colors are Green,Blue and Black because they resemble three things that are bound together in a cycle. Life, Death and Water.

Character Concept

Personality: Aksia's personality is quite complex, but for one, she is extremely hyperactive but when she is pressured or scared, she becomes deathly calm allowing her to work efficiently and quietly when the needs must. Aksia believes that a barrier between her animal instinct and her sentient mind is quite important and also likes to properly think about something before attempting it, but at the same time she is quite sentimental, whenever she takes a life she sheds tears for hours on end and refuses to :(( listen to any sense at all until she is finished her fit. She enjoys stalking friends for LONG LONG times.. She cries because of the obvious loss of life and that she thinks that without her, the being that was slain by her could've lived longer if it hadn't met her at all. Also she's quite oblivious so she misses a lot of stuff, as long as they're not plants..

Ethics: Aksia helps anyone in need and in anyone, she means everyone, whether they be a monster, sentient or an animal. She will always try to heal those that are wounded, but she will not try to heal an animal that is mortally injured, preferring to do away with it than waste her time, in this case she will not shed tears as she believes that death is a part of life, except when it is forced upon one. She is an avid worshiper of Makutsi like most other Charodae, but she also worships Rak'keli believing that whenever she manages to heal someone through herbs and salves that Rak'keli had helped her all along, she feels devoted and will do anything to please her if she can. She also worships Caiyha, thankful for her to allow a Charoda like her to use her plants as medicine, and because of that, she will usually try to help animals, you see? Taking the plants to help animals. Lastly she, like every other Charoda in Mizahar (most..) she worships Laviku the king of the sea, dependent on him for her life.

Likes: Taking long swims, growing beautiful corals and playing her deceased mother's harp. She also likes dancing, she learnt traditional Charodae dancing and changed it to a fighting form that she calls, The Dance of Blades, it involves graceful movements of the bodily appendages when Wrist Razors, a Bladed Cloak, Bladed boots and ribbon daggers are present, this style of fighting is strictly Charoda as Charodae can move faster than those of the land and are much more flexible than many other races due to their soft bones.

Dislikes: Those who are dishonest, deceitful and love war and violence as well those who enjoy causing pain and suffering. She dislikes Dhani and Myrians because of their bloodthirsty qualities but does not hesitate in helping one or two of these bloodthirsty races.

Character History

Pre-Creation: Aksia was born smack in the middle when all 13 of her mother's eggs were born, most people thought she wasn't anything special. And as she grew up, this was true for the most part, but, after her mother's death she went through a stage of depression and after coming out of it, she was a changed Charoda.

At the age of 7, only one year after her mother died, she continued her schooling and finished it at the age of 15, after which she devoted herself to finding all sorts of herbs, rare and common, to make medicines according to the herbs found to help her people, she spent 2 years just finding herbs making medicines and so on, increasing her knowledge in herbal remedies like salves and Herbalism and gradually helping others outside of the Underwater sanctuary known as Charbosi.

Now, she has finally gathered the nerve to start exploring the world outside of Charbosi and has reached the Region of Sylira where she will explore her first region, Syliras...
Last edited by Aksia Carataqua on March 11th, 2010, 2:46 am, edited 46 times in total.
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Words: 21277
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2010, 12:30 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Re: Aksia Carataqua

Postby Aksia Carataqua on January 28th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Training/Skills
Coral Manipulation-------10 points (Racial Bonus)
Blade Dancing(Charodae Dance that she uses with her weapons to inflict non-fatal but incapacitating wounds) ----------15 points (Starting Package)
Herbalism------------------20 points (Starting Package)
Harp Playing---------------5 points (Starting Package)
Medicine-----------------------10 points (Starting Package)

Gnosis
1 Mark from Rak'keli (Healing)

Lore
A Specialized Guide To Various Herbs found in Sylira
A Book Of Songs for the Novice Harp Player
Languages
Char
Common

Kill List

N/A... Yet...

Equipment List
Clothing/Weapons: A Blue Blouse, Green pants, a Green Fur jacket and Blue gloves 2 Bladed Boots, 2 Wrist Razors and a Bladed Cloak as well as 10 ribbon daggers she she's sewn into the cloak (pretty badly sewn if you ask me, but still acceptable) for extra range when using the cloak.

Heirloom: Her Mother's Harp was given to her when her mother died

Housing: None, she's freelance and goes wherever she wants to!

Ledger

100 Gold Miza's!
500 Gold Miza's! (She's Homeless!!!)

380 Gold Miza's Left... :( Weapons sure cost a lot... :D :thumbsup:

Special Fact #1 (I guess more will be added as Aksia's personality forms through threads.))
Secret :
One thing to keep in mind is that when Aksia makes friends, she will become extremely protective of them. Also, if she sees friends fighting she'll try to stop them first, and won't stop nagging them until they stop, but she gives up quickly. XD

PC Interview (These answers are all provided by Aksia to give everyone an idea of what she's like in threads)

Question #1: What do you think about yourself, as in Physically?
Secret :
Well, personally I have quite high expectations for my physical look, since I know I'm not ugly, I actually like what I see when i look into a mirror, I think that I'm much uglier inside though, as is everyone, except for those people ugly inside and outside too. I also like how my cheekbones are lined, makes me look more human than fish, I like brushing my tentacles though.. :D

Question #2: So you said that you think you're ugly inside, how?
Secret :
What I meant is that we're all flawed inside because I think that no mortal is perfect. Humans have very notable flaws, Dhani respect their flaws, which is their bloodlust, Akalak perfect most phsyical flaws but their dual personalities sometimes get the better of them. You get what i mean? Me? I would like to think that my flaw is being really annoying, yes, I do know I'm annoying but that's just me, I'm already trying to change my flaws.

Question #3: Okay, so if you saw anything, an injured animal for example, or a human, how would you help them?
Secret :
You call that a question?! I would help them for sure, give them a salve or something, heal them with whatever it takes, I've got to try to help them no matter the cost!
What if the human was a bandit or an evil incarnate?
Secret :
I'd still try to help them, it's quite obvious and you were probably expecting that answer, and as for evil incarnate, I think Sasin is already an evil incarnate and he's not that bad, even evil people can be nice, that's what I think, Sasin isn't really that bad is he? (for those who know Sasin, My PC doesn't know that he's an assassin, just someone unfriendly, when Aksia knows it's probably gonna be a big shock for her.. i guess)

Question #4: Last question for now, would you have the guts to kill a sentient being?
Secret :
No, I think if it came between death and having to kill someone, then I would choose death, because death is the result of mortal injury, and telling me to do that would be telling me to hurt someone to an extensive degree, I wouldn't be able to do that. Unless someone injures me, I will not attack that person, if I am sent out to kill someone, I will do my best to not get any blood on my hands, not saying I won't help, but I would only do what I do best, which is, heal.

Last edited by Aksia Carataqua on March 11th, 2010, 2:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2010, 12:30 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Re: Aksia Carataqua

Postby Aksia Carataqua on February 20th, 2010, 6:47 am

Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer