[Character Sheet Liaison Office - Scar] The Bakery

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Character Sheet Liaison Office - Scar] The Bakery

Postby Scar on August 4th, 2011, 2:34 am

Welcome to the Bakery

My name is Scar and I will be your friendly face on this wonderful journey into the land of Mizahar. Please grab a cookie and pull up a chair. I am part of the staff that makes up this wonderful site, I am known as a character sheet liaison. I work to make sure that this is the most painless and fun experience for you the players that it can be.

My job here, along with my partner Cowboy, is to sift through the character sheets to find any details that need to be changed or removed. I work to be a guiding light for you, but above all I work for you. Even if I seem to mother hen you, it is for your own good. You will thank me later on.

If you have any questions about character development or would like for me to review a sheet for you, feel free to PM me or leave me a note here in my office.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to grab a cookie before you leave.

Last edited by Scar on October 25th, 2011, 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)