Fresh Meat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Fresh Meat

Postby Domenus Stormblade on February 1st, 2010, 8:53 am

Hey everyone, just found Mizahar tonight and signed up. The entire site looks amazing, can't wait to get started. I'm gonna be a buzz kill and keep my name anonymous for now, so y'all can just call me Dom. So, a little bit about myself, I guess. I've been RPing/Writing for a good 4 and a half years now. I created and ran my own RP site with my best friend at the age of 12, and it ran for 2 years before closing. I'm currently working on a novel, a historical fiction based in WW2. I am 17 and a senior in high school, just finished a football career there a few months ago. And...yeah, thats about it. Looking forward to getting a character up and RPing with everyone!

~Domenus
Domenus Stormblade
Player

Words: 277
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2010, 8:48 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Re: Fresh Meat

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 1st, 2010, 9:06 am

Hey there! Nice to see another experienced RPer. I'm Sasin. I look forward to RPing with you. Feel free to PM me or a mod if you need to.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alistair deGrey on February 1st, 2010, 2:33 pm

Приветствия!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, queries, notes, notifications, announcements, or anthems, please don't hesitate to ask anybody around this joint. We're all willing to help. The best way to get a question answered quickly is chat, or you can PM an admin.

So how far along is your WW2 book? I love historical fiction :D
Alistair deGrey
Wulgaru given Breath

Words: 209442
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2009, 9:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Alice on February 1st, 2010, 6:30 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar, Dom!

It's always good to bring a bit of experience, and four years is very long. I'm curious about your novel ... not that interested in WW2, but also in you as a fellow writer. :)

Feel free to ask questions. We're a like a big family here.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Domenus Stormblade on February 1st, 2010, 7:49 pm

Thanks all, I'll be sure to take you up on that question offer if any come to mind!

And in answer to my book, I'm currently writing chapter 19 out of my planned 70. So still pretty near the beginning, but the research is all done so I'm on the fun part now, haha.

And Alice, I'm actually attempting to make the novel universally appealing, whether one is interested in WW2 or not. Its more geared towards character development and interaction, the WW2 just adds excitement and it happens to be something I know A LOT about, so it seemed like a good idea. We'll see if I can somehow successfully achieve this, it's kinda hard.
Domenus Stormblade
Player

Words: 277
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2010, 8:48 am

Postby Kell Northwind on February 1st, 2010, 11:27 pm

Aloha new writer person! I shall add my welcomes too.

Your novel sounds interesting. Coincidentally, actually just finished reading a WW2 fiction novel. Love them. As you get farther along would you consider making your work available to some of us? I'd love to read it.
Kell Northwind
Subtle like a Rhinoceros

Words: 17916
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2010, 5:45 am
Character sheet

Postby Chaelnomyl on February 2nd, 2010, 2:18 am

Welcome to Mizahar, glad to have you! :) I love war novels. Have you read, All Quiet on the Western Front? WWI, not II, but still a very very good book. One of my favorites.

Let us know if we can help with anything! This site can be a lot to take in at first ;)
In his winding wail and his deep-heaved sigh, his aching grief found vent...
While the sea looked upon the bending sky and murmured,
"I repent..."
Chaelnomyl
Orphan of the Sea and Sky

Words: 58281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2009, 10:01 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mella on February 2nd, 2010, 3:39 am

Ah, welcome, welcome!

I'm new myself, but the site is extremely awesome. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I have in the short time I've been here. Perhaps our characters will run into each other sometime.

Cheers!
School work is at an enormous level. Will be taking off for the spring season, and will return for summer
Mella
Nature's Wild Cat

Words: 19654
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on February 2nd, 2010, 8:49 am

I can tell by the title of this Intro thread you have a great sense of humor. Well met and welcome to Mizahar. :) I hope you have a great time here and fit in nicely with our little family.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)