Erossyivana

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Erossyivana

Postby Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 6:53 am

Erossyivana

Basic Information

Full Name: Erossyivana
(Nick)name: Yivana
Race - Dhani
Sub Race - Rattler
Birth day & Age - 385AV; 126 years old
Height - 5''8'
Weight - 103 lbs
Last edited by Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 8:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Erossyivana
Colourful, whimsical, and sadistic.

Words: 4799
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 6:00 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Erossyivana - WIP

Postby Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 6:57 am

Physical Appearance

Rattler:

As the form I was born in, my rattler one; I am a sort of ashy golden colour striped with black. I'm twelve feet long with a powerful rattle on my tail, as is to be expected of my kin.

Dhani:

In the form of a Dhani I am fifteen feet; my scales and skin are strangely tinted green. My fangs are long and sharp, and they contain a potent poison. Though in this form I am a large snake and human hyrbid, I still to possess a rather feminine grace. The human aspects of my body in this form are slender and enticing, they blend effortlessly into the dark organized pattern of my scaled lower body, and look proper and proportionate. In this form, and the one appearing like a human, my body is masculine. This is mainly due to my rather active life as a traveler, a dancer. As with any and every rattler, my tail is tipped with a mace-like rattle. Usually when in this hybrid form I don't wear any form of clothing, none at all. I'm mostly not using this shape, my personal preference is simply my rattler form or my human one.

Human:

When all the physical aspects of a snake are shed and I am left imitating the race dubbed 'human', I stand at a decent height, which is five foot eight. I possess a build and form of what is traditionally expected oft the viper sub race, but this has never really effected me. My hair is a faded light brown, my eyes are blue. My body is also strong and curved. With almost all proportions set properly so nothing looks out of place.

Last edited by Erossyivana on August 12th, 2011, 6:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Erossyivana

Character sheet

Erossyivana - WIP

Postby Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 7:09 am

Character Concept

I've been described as a trouble maker in my youth, unusually brutal and sadistic even for my race. I play a sort of sick game with the world, causing problems almost everywhere I go simply because I can. I've always been manipulative, too. Even though most of my ways are considered twisted or barbaric, I still am considered graceful. Either because the trouble I cause always ends cleanly or due to elegance in my dance. Regardless of what I do, I haven't seemed to have found any purpose for my existence, not even after one hundred and twenty six years of being alive. Was I simply put on this planet to abuse? To fill the lives of those around me with agony? For if that is my purpose, then this world is truly disgusting. Even if I don't have a purpose, I remain a very colourful and unpredictable person; I can change on a whim. I could be a dear and lovely friend to a person one second, then switch to treating them horribly. Simply to see how they react, with extreme sadness, anger, anything like that. I've always been fascinated with illusions, so even without any magic of my own, I strive to trick and confuse in extravagant, unique ways. People say this is simply because I'm attracted to viewing or creating drama, or variety in strange, twisted ways. Is this bad? I personally don't think it is, but I do suppose it's true.
Last edited by Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Erossyivana

Character sheet

Erossyivana - WIP

Postby Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 7:18 am

History

I was brought up by my older sister as my mother was still busy raising her first clutch; I never met nor even saw my father. Ever. I suppose my dear mother just used him for his sperm then threw him out, which was perfectly fine by me. As far as I was concerned, that's all men are useful for. In my early years I felt like I wasn't even living. Like my whole life was some sort of illusion and nothing, not even myself, was real. However, I was brought up properly and developed a strong love for my sister and the majority of my family. I began to grow out of the dreamstate around the time when I began to learn my Dhani form. As soon as I mastered it was around the time I truly began to just mess with people, I was a trickster; nobody discouraged me, either. Fact is, they all encouraged me to simply screw around with the outsiders, hurting them, physically and psychologically torturing them.

When I finally turned one hundred, my mother came to me and gave me a strong leather belt; it was adorned with precious stones and fine metals, and she tied it around my rib cage, right under my bust. It was a sort of good luck charm passed down to certain women within my family. After this, regardless of whatever danger, I decided to venture out on my own. I wanted to see the rest of the world.
Last edited by Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Erossyivana

Character sheet

Erossyivana - WIP

Postby Erossyivana on August 11th, 2011, 7:23 am

Skills & Lore

-Skills-

Dance - 20/100 - Novice - ( 20SP)
Acrobatics - 15/100 - Novice - (15SP)
Climbing - 10/100 - Novice - (10SP)
Unarmed Combat - 5/100 - Novice - (5SP)
Poison - 10/100 - Novice - (10RB)

-Lores-

Lore of the History of Dhani
Lore of Siku

-Language-

[fluent] Snake-Tongue
[basic] Common
[poor] ---

Possessions
1 Set of Clothing (A soft gray cotton sweater, basic white silk undergarments, black cotton leggings, soft gray slippers, and a black cotton cloak.)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
--Food for a week
--Flint & Steel

-Heirloom-
Leather belt adorned with precious stones and metals.
-Housing-
1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger
100gm
Erossyivana

Character sheet