My IC Travel plans

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

My IC Travel plans

Postby Bryan on August 13th, 2011, 9:07 pm

On the 35th of Summer I had Bryan leave and met with Lucy, and they'll be in Ravok on the 65th because there's no time to waste. Then when Bryan arrives and something something something happens and then something something something goes on (Not spoiling the fun! ;) ) Bryan will travel BACK to Sunberth with Lucy and his younger brother Triston, from there it will be a ship to Sahova where Bryan will probably learn magic and study hard! That's the basics so far, the rest of the plans will probably have to many kinks to figure out without knowing what will happen between the times. You can actually probably already tell when it comes to getting around to Sahova, but careful planning will be put into this.:)

Some ideas or suggestions towards this plan would seem nice, seeing as how I'm not exactly sure when I'll get to Sahova or how it'll be for me when I get there (Studying lore like a geek!). Looking forward to seeing people in Sunberth again, and players in Sahova I'm psyched about getting there because it'll seem like fun.:)
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Words: 35756
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

My IC Travel plans

Postby Bryan on August 20th, 2011, 10:09 am

OK so I've worked it out with the whole sailing thing, thanks to Canali I can sail to Sahova when I get back in Sunberth. WHEN will that be you may ask, well since I'm in a hurry to keep a tight schedule I'm making sure that Bryan leaves Ravok a day after resting so that when fall starts it should be around day 20th or earlier (Hopefully). Sahova isn't going to be a permanent stay though. Still I'm going to make sure I arrive to meet the schedules of people that I'm suppose to be meeting with.;)
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Words: 35756
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook