Bryan Keisar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Bryan Keisar

Postby Bryan on July 4th, 2011, 5:54 am

Bryan Keisar
Hate is all I have, Revenge is what I desire...

Theme Music: All My Life by Foo Fighters

Basic Information

Race: Human
Birthday & Age : Day 14 of Autumn, 495 AV (16 years)
Languages: Common is fluent

Physical Description

He stands at the height of 5ft and 5in, and weighs approximately 160 lbs. with a simple built physique. He appears as if he's an athlete, though he's more of an acrobatic. His hair is obviously never bothered with, and both his hair and eyes are brown.
Last edited by Bryan on August 17th, 2011, 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Words: 35756
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Bryan Keisar

Postby Bryan on July 4th, 2011, 7:55 am

Character Concept
"My name is Bryan Keisar. I hate a lot of things...and I don't particularly like anything." He may seem to have one thing on his mind, but living alone without a proper house can do that. He isn't the selfish like others would think though, nor self centered; all he wants is to achieve both of his goals. He will go to the greatest extent he would deem necessary in order to pull through, and uses his wits to intelligently find ways out of the toughest situation. He can be pretty rude or stand-offish most of the time, but he honestly just tries to keep others away when unwanted or when he doesn't care. He never really smiles any, most of the time he just has a content look about him.

Character History
The Keisar family raised three boys in Sunberth, though a tough start came to them they raised Shad, age 20, Bryan, age 16, and Triston, age 14. The parents raised the boys with different interests, so their expertise would allow each other to get them far. However something very unexpected happened, something that not one of them could predict...
The Tragic Night :
At age 14, Bryan finally arrived home during the late evening; only to find that the house the house he grew up in dark. No candles or lamps were lit, were they already going to bed? The answer was unclear to him, but Bryan could feel something in the air. Something that told him that he was being watched.

He finally ventured forth within his home to find the comfort he searched for, yet the sight before him was an eerie unexpected one that was far from comforting... When the light from the outside filled part of the room a sight no child could hope to bear was before him; both of his parents were lying dead. A pool of blood was beneath their bodies, the smell of death filled the air quickly as fear instantly swallowed Bryan. He wanted to scream, to wake up from this as if it were a terrible nightmare; but when he turned to run and call for help a figure had sneaked up behind him. It was Shad.

"Brother! Mom and Dad, they're-" His shouting was cut off with a grunt, as the fist of Bryan's own brother was punched into his stomach. The intense force was so painful the he fell to his knees in a coughing daze, why would Shad punch him? What reason did he have for doing this? Gasping for air he managed to choke out a question. "Shad...Why...Are you?..." It was no use, without mercy his brother kicked him on his left shoulder. Causing him to roll towards the bodies of his parents in complete pain, numbed by pain and fear he felt he could no longer mover. "Foolish little brother...you don't realize what our parents were trying to do to us. What they wanted, what they expected. We shouldn't have to live to such useless dreams." He turned and walked out the door, as Bryan tried to pull himself up. Fighting what pain and fear he had, he had one thing on his mind.

Covered in his parents blood he stood on both feet, with Triston on his mind he tried to move; but his feet wouldn't obey him. They were still locked in place, as a unfamiliar sight came into place. His brother held one hand towards the house, and before he could react fire came from his hand and shot at the house. Within a minute an explosion blew Bryan back, engulfing the house in flames. He could feel the heat swarming around him, as he crawled his way to the back entrance. He didn't stop until he finally made it out, well away from the heat and fiery house.

After he finally caught his breathe he attempted to pull himself up, but his body ached so much that he collapsed no matter how many times he tried. After the sixth time he collapsed, he couldn't move anymore and fell unconscious. When he awoke he was still within his back yard, the house was only a smoking ruin before him. A teddy bear lay beside Bryan, one that he knew too well. It was Triston's, no doubt about it too. He felt Triston was alive, that he wasn't caught in the house at the time. There was a chance that he'd be found, and Bryan was going to find him. No matter the cost. There was also something within him that he never felt before, a hatred and longing to avenge his parents. He did not know what Shad meant, but he would not let their death be in vain. What existed in him now was nothing but hatred, and the desire to destroy the one who ruined their life.

Training

Basic Skills, Starting Package
Acrobatics 15 (Racial Bonus)
Swordmanship 5
Trapping 10
Running 5
Unarmed Combat 10
Body Building 10
Carpentry 5
Tactics 5

Attained Skills
Interrogation +2
Intimidation +3
Socialization +3
Weapon: Wrist Knife +1
Unarmed Combat +2

All Skills
Acrobatics 15/100
Swordsmanship 5/100
Tactics 5/100
Trapping 10/100
Running 5/100
Unarmed Combat 12/100
Wrist Knife 1/100
Body Building 10/100
Carpentry 5/100
Interrogation 2/100
Intimidation 3/100
Socialization 3/100

Lore
Survival the Sunberth
Perfect Mind with a Perfect Body
Knowing what a Zith is(poor)
Desire for Revenge: The road less traveled.
Finding Triston
Defending One's Brother
Emotional Explosion
Missing a Chance for Revenge
Preparing for travel (basic)
Friendship
Making a Pact
Saying "See you later"

Last edited by Bryan on September 16th, 2011, 3:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Bryan Keisar

Postby Bryan on July 5th, 2011, 6:23 am

Equipment and Possessions
Starting Package :
faded black sackcloth sleeveless shirt
worn white sackcloth shorts
rough leather shoes
Heirloom: Triston's Bear

Purchased Items :
Tent, one person
Bedroll
2 Water Skin
Water Additive
5 Strong Rations
Traveler's Stock

5 Strong Rations
1 Water Skin
2 Water Additive
2 Traveler's Stock

Obtained Items :
three wrist knifes - Received from Lucy
150gm, Lucy's equipment: {1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap), 1 eating knife, Flint & Steel, Iron wrist knife x7, Iron knife Iron dagger} - Received From Lucy

Ledger
Current: 152 GM, 91 SM, 0 BM

Rental fee- -8 SM

Day 35 of Summer, 511 AV :
Body pack -10 GM
Tent, one-person -2 GM
Bedroll -1 SM
Water Skin -1 GM
Water Additive -3 GM
5 Strong Rations -35 GM
Traveler's Stock -3 GM
Rope, Hemp (50 ft.) -1 GM
Small Animal Snare -5 GM
Insect Repellent -1 GM
Flint And Steel -1 GM
Total: -62 GM -1 SM

Day 65 of Summer, 511 AV :
All on Clearance!-35 GM
5 Strong Rations
1 Water Skin
2 Water Additive
2 Traveler's Stock
Total: -35 GM

Last edited by Bryan on September 16th, 2011, 3:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Bryan Keisar

Postby Bryan on July 13th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Last edited by Bryan on August 27th, 2011, 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Bryan Keisar

Postby Bryan on August 17th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Warning, the replies that are given are said as the character would say!!
General Information :
1. What is your Name? Bryan.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No..
3. How old are you? 16.
4. What is your height? 5 feet and 5 inches.
5. What is your weight? 160 lbs.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I only see that I get to my goal, and by doing that is becoming stronger. Even if I have to, achieve real power....
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you? I don't know really. Some might've thought me as cool I guess....I don't really care.
3. What is your favorite body feature? ...nothing.
4. How physically fit are you? Fit enough to do some jumps and flips.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I prefer to keep it simple. Why, should I care about my clothes? It only matters when there filthy or torn...

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother was....nice. She smelled sweet and was good to me, raised me well. My father did the tough love part, which was fine by me. I didn't worry to much about impressing him then.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? One. He still lives, but the other one abandoned when he murdered our parents...
3. What is your extended family like? What extended family? As far as I know we were the only family together. I imagine that the other "relatives" had far more better things to to even if there were any.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? No... I have none, and as long as I have been alone I'd say I do better with few if any...
5. Do you treat animals like family? So long as they don't annoy me.

2. Where do you live now? Wherever my camp will lie.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Hmm. I would have to say Zeltiva. You can learn a lot, and it's probably nice and quiet there.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? When I'm alone.
5. Where do you fear to be? Well...I guess just being lost period would scare me a little....

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses? When it comes to that I would like to say no...but truthfully I can be beaten like any other human...since that's what I am.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I tend to be right handed, but I can work with my left. So I therefore I'm ambidextrous...
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I can only speak the common right now, when I talk though I tend to sound only serious....and no I don't have an accent.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I normally sit and keep to myself most of the time, I might twiddle my thumbs a bit. I really never smile....
5. Do you have any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them? Humph, Why would I want those? Just a waste of my money...

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Surviving and Training.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? No. I actually find it invigorating to workout and train...and surviving the past couple years has made me strong...
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Humph. I have no such dream or desire.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Nothing, and it's because I probably don't take the time to study them...
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? You ask a lot of questions....don't you.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was told I was a prodigy...and so were my brothers.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? That's personal....
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? That too....
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I loved them...
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? That... None of your business...

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? My parents made me study well, so I guess a good one.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Nothing to it really, just got to have the brains to understand everything...I did.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My dad taught me a little about fighting, my brother....he...never mind.
4. How do you learn best? Well, father trained me hands on.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Only to become stronger, even if it means achieving great power.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No, because I don't care about getting close to them. I've not worried about it yet and don't seem to plan to...
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No. Live through what I have for the past two years and you'd know....
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Don't care. Does that work for you?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. ....not talking about this.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Why should I? Even IF I did, it certainly wouldn't be your business....

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No...
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No...
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? .....None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? ...N.....O....
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Waste of money and time....

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Nothing general...
2. Do you like to read? When it's beneficial....
3. What annoys you more than anything else? When people ask me things...especially many questions when most of them seem pointless.....
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sitting, relaxing, enjoying the peace and quiet....That sort of thing....
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I've not been embarrassed...

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? None.
2. What is your favorite time of day? No general time....
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? I wouldn't know.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Food that tastes decent and fills you up...I hate the opposite of what I just said....
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? None in particular...

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I try to remain optimistic...
2. What are your religious views? I don't pay attention to "Gods"...
3. Would you be able to kill? Of course.
4. What are your views on sex? Not much thought on it....
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Achieving the greatest goals.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Don't want to recall....
2. What is your greatest regret? Having an older brother....
3. What is your best/worst memory? My worst memory is seeing my parents on the floor in a pool of blood....
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? That night, if not before then........
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Being proud makes you blind....

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I never really share much...
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No...
3. What makes you happy? I'm not usually happy.....
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My younger brother....and revenge.
5. What makes you angry? Enough things.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I don't bother unless they have something or they're just in my way....
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? As of right now, only Triston.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Myself, after what I've been through I'm still standing....
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Well...That would be for another time I guess....actually no, forget I said anything.....
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No, trusting others is not bad but it's still a sign of weakness. I want to be strong....

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I avoid conflict if possible, only when it comes to my true goal will I resort to violence....
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. If anyone asks my opinion then I'll give it, other wise it's not my problem....
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No, two things: Loud and annoying....
4. Do you care what others think of you? What do you think? Because I honestly don't care either way....
5. What do you think of others, in general? In general?...I don't.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I use whatever tactic that works best in a situation.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I dunno...I guess I'm stubborn....
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don't know...
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Don't care....
5. Are you generally organized or messy? More or less...I have little messes to usually clean so....

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I don't believe in any....
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Like I said...I don't believe...
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Nope.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Deity? Wow you really sure like to ask a lot of questions.....
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Little point in answering this...moving onward...

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I have to gain revenge, and save my younger brother.
2. What is the best part of life? Nothing, life sucks. The end....
3. What is the best part of death? Everlasting sleep?....
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quick and painless at least....
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? That depends....
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook