August Bake Off! Turn it over!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

August Bake Off! Turn it over!

Postby Jilitse on August 15th, 2011, 1:24 am

Hello Mizaharians!

I bet you're excited to have the chance to show-off your chef skills once again! Ready your ovens and prepare for the comeback of the Monthly Bake-Offs! For the month of August, our recipe of the month:

AN UPSIDE DOWN CAKE!

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake: Caramelized pineapple tidbits on top of butter cake.

This month's bake-off is quite challenging: You have to bake a cake and turn it over! You can use any upside-down cake recipe, but make sure to share it along with pictures of the cake making process and the end-product! The fun part begins in preparing the bottom of the pan, where you can use fruit slices pineapples, cherries, etc. to decorate your cake. Pour the cake batter onto the mold and off into the oven it goes! After the cake is baked, you will need all the flipping skills you have to ensure that the cake comes out perfectly!

I hope that you will all find this month's upside down cake yummy and challenging. Remember, those who join will get the famed Power Fork!

For those who have joined at least two Mizahar bake-offs, they are entitled to the Thunderspork if they join this month!

Since we started late this month, deadline for entries would be up until September 11. We may have to overlap next month's bake-off with this one... hope no one minds. Share your recipes, happy cooking!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)