Violated Beyond Reasons (Scharis)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Akahi on August 19th, 2011, 2:56 am

69th Day of Summer

Akahi was busy on her way to the market, a straw basket in hand. She had to buy groceries for her own necessities such as fruits, water, and maybe more clothes? While she was making her way to the market she saw a group of men hanging out by a bench. They were all built, about 6' 3" and 6' 5". The looks on there faces were just plain smiles and grins as they whistled at her. She stared at them a small smile on her face, they were kelvics like her. She could tell because of their posture and facial appearance. She laughed at one of them trying to impress her, she quickly walked away keeping the group of men in sight. She was always afraid of being enslaved, so she tried her best not to look like she was an animal or anything. That meant attraction and attraction lead to another thing. She scrapped the subject off like she always did with any other situation, like a fly. She saw a crate full of green apples, grapes, etc. Looking for a good apple, making sure it wasn't bruised, she turned around to bump into something hard. She fell to the floor, hopelessly the figure reached out his hand to help her up. She smiled somewhat, a streak of blush across her face. She tried to let go thinking he would but he just brought her closer. Sooner or later more men began to surround her, a astonished look on her face. She kicked the man in the growing, causing him to let go. She dropped the apple, running off quickly heading for anywhere but there. Akahi saw the men following her trying to get her attention. All they wanted was trouble, she needed a hero right there and right now. She screamed and yelled for them to get back before she hurt them. Suddenly she bumped into another person, she was cornered. She screamed, a tear falling down her cheeks. She fell to the floor, keeping in a ball, covering her face. The men crowded arounded her, beginning to touch her in a sexual way. This pleasured them very much, she continued to cry as they did what they did. They tried to get her up, but she wouldn't budge. Finally one took her by the arms lifting her up to her feet. He brought her to his back so her but was against his growing, his chest against her back. Wrapping his arms around her waist he thrusted against her with pleasure. Akahi screamed for help but no one would bother to seem to notice her. Was she invisible or something? "Leave me alone you bastards!" She yelled out, struggling to get out of his grasp. He pulled her into a kiss putting his hand behind her head so she couldn't be thrown away. Another man came up behind her, thrusting himself against her bottom. She screamed again trying to let go. She was being mollested.... No, assaulted... No, rape?! She didn't know, she was just to frustrated right now. She was able to linger her foot up to his chest, pushing him back. The man had a grab of her, she was held against her will. What was this? She was just a girl trying to make groceries, she wasn't a play toy. She yelled at them, speaking in Nari therefore no one could understand her. She was so pissed, until another guy pulled her into another forced kiss, she squealed trying to pull away. "Let me go!" She attempted to say in common but it wasn't easy, her voice was muffled by the kiss. She screamed again, thrashing around in his arms.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Words: 16462
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 1:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Scharis on August 19th, 2011, 4:02 am

Scharis carefully walked through the small marketplace, looking for some fresh food to eat for the day. Some good produce was always a good thing to have. And buying it at the market was always cheaper than buying meals from the Inn that he was staying at currently. So he liked to have things on hand in the room to tide him over till the next meal that he’d have to pay for. He was pretty sure that he was going to have to start learning to cook sooner or later. That would save him even more since he’d be able to buy all the things for all of his meals instead of fresh fruit and vegetables to curb his appetite for a little while.

Thankfully the keeper of the Inn was a half-way decent human, warning Scharis that it would be best for him to travel around “all geared up” as he had put it. Scharis hadn’t heard about the problems with slavery in the city before he’d gotten here. But the Inn keeper had said that most of the men wouldn’t try to bother with trying to ambush a man like him when he was fully armed. So, Scharis has gone out with a full compliment, save for one shield. It was easy enough to keep one shield strapped across his back until he needed it, but two was a bit trickier. And he wasn’t anticipating too much trouble, so one shield would do for now. But then again… trouble never seemed to be too far out of reach these days.

Scharis had been working on haggling down a bit of fruit from one of the stands when he had started to hear a bit of a commotion. Not too far from where he stood, a small group was starting to gather, gathering up around a single woman that they all seemed to be boxing in. The woman made a dash from the men, trying to run away as the men followed along behind her. Scharis clenched his teeth a little before looking back to the merchant,” I’ll be back in a little bit. Hold these for me please.” Scharis didn’t even wait for a response before he headed off after the group.

Scharis followed the noise of the assault that he could hear a short way down a back alley, out of the view of most people. Scharis wasn’t even sure if the guards would respond, but he wasn’t going to wait to find out. By then, there was no telling what these men would do, compared to what they already appeared to be doing. Scharis pulled the shield from his back, his upper left arm threading through the straps before bringing it around to his front before he charged forward, closing the distance to the other men.

Scharis shouted at the last moment before he reached the assailants,” Leave her be!”As soon as he reached the closest one, Scharis levered the large steel shield straight into his back, bashing him to the side with a thunderous crash before he reached over and punched his upper right arm into the face of the next closest man, and his lower right hand into the same man’s gut, causing him to stumble backwards from the blow before falling onto the stone, clutching his likely broken nose, blood pouring down his face. Scharis took a single step back, setting up a defensive stance as he stood there. His right hands reached back, his upper arm reaching toward the sword handle that stuck up over his shoulder and the lower reaching down to his back to the sword handle that came down from his side. His thumbs quickly popped the snaps on the straps that held the swords into their scabbards readying them to be pulled in the blink of an eye,” You will all leave this place, or I will coat the walls in your blood before you lay anther hand on that woman!”
Scharis
4 arms? That's it?

Words: 15387
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2011, 11:31 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Akahi on August 19th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Akahi stared up at the mine, she was still crying and keeping to herself. She crawled into a ball as white fur began to grow on her skin. She was transforming into an artic wolf therefore she can hide. After her weird transformation, she went on all fours and stared at the man. She was whimpering and really didn't want to make contact with another man. She quickly scampered off to behind one of the crates where she can peacefully stay somewhere safe. She waited a while for the group to completely leave the area. She felt someone pick her up and turn her around. The man that had saved her, had her in his arms. Like she was pet and that was her master. How afraid she seemed to be... She whimpered and thrashed around trying to set herself free. How afraid she felt, she couldn't help herself but attempt to escape. She couldn't trust anyone no matter how much she tried, this just set the boundary immediately. She cried and cried in his arms feeling so miserable she just wanted to go home. She hissed and tried to attack at him but honestly there was no use. He was too strong for her. It was no use. He had her in a tight grasp and it was just like when she was being assaulted. Why did it have to be her? She was always paranoid yeah, but the pain and the horrible stuff had to happen to her. Mother and Father had never prepared her for this type of danger. They never even told her about these kind of things, she learned about them in books that she read. It wasn't that hard to learn these things but understanding them was challenging. She taught herself, nobody else helped her. She didn't have exactly enough money to afford to go to school therefore she teaches herself with ease. Honestly, it works better for her because she can go at her own pace without anyone rushing her. She could have asked her parents but she hated them so much she wished that they weren't even her parents. They were like robots, they had no feelings and they didn't love her. They left her out in the cold.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Character sheet

Postby Scharis on August 20th, 2011, 4:07 am

OOCI’m not sure if she was nude or anything, but I figured she’d have been dressed. I also figure it’d be easier to have her clothes not been ruined by her morphing.

Scharis had stood there in the alleyway, watching the woman’s assailants scatter to the four winds. They took a second to collect their injured before fleeing down the allies and off into the rest of the city. The Eypharian had been pretty sure they wouldn’t stick around for a fight. They were scumbags who wanted cheap and easy thrills. As soon as they was a real mortal danger involved they all panicked and headed for the hills. Still, Scharis was happy that he’d been able to get a few hits in before the vanished off to their hovels throughout the city. He was pretty sure that he had seen one of the men in one of the taverns he played at frequently. He was going to have to keep his eyes open next time, and his sword close in case the man decided to try and take revenge for his humiliation.

Scharis lowered his guard as the alley cleared, leaving him looking around for the woman who had been laying there. A look of curiosity crossed his face as he looked down to the site of a small arctic fox running from where the woman had been lying. And now the woman wasn’t there. Only her clothes remained on the ground. Schairs smiled a little as the realization dawned on him after a second that the woman was a kelvic and had shifted out of fright, fleeing off behind some debris in the alley to hide. The fighter sighed slightly, walking over and picking up the woman’s clothing after storing his shield once more. He draped the clothes over his shoulder as he made his way slowly over to where the fox had gone to hide.

Scharis didn’t know much about Kelvic. He’d never really learned a whole lot about them before. He wasn’t sure how to treat them when they were in their animal form. So, he did what he thought was right, taking the fox in his arms and proceeding to take here somewhere safe. He held her tight as he headed out of the alley, walking along the streets the short distance to the inn that he was staying at currently. He figured that she’d understand when she was safe and had a good meal.

Scharis didn’t say anything as he walked along, heading into the Inn without a word to the inn keeper before he walked up to the room he had been paying for. He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him for a moment as he set her down on the bed and set her clothes down next to her,” My name is Scharis. I’ll step out of the room for you to get dressed again. If you’d like, when you’re done, I can get you something to eat here at the Inn, or you can be on your way again. The choice is yours. I just thought you might like somewhere at least a little bit safe to help you feel at least a little more at ease. If you need a healer, let me know and I will have one brought here.” With that, he turned and walked out of the room again, closing the door behind him. The room seemed mainly bare except for a few odds and ends of his sitting out. His whetstone was sitting on the small table in the room, and some other pieces of fruit that he still had from before. They weren’t fresh from that day, but there were not old, either. The only thing in the room that really caught the eye was the long lion skin cloak that hung from one of the wooden rods on the wall, placed to hang gently, as to not harm the materials.
Scharis
4 arms? That's it?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Akahi on August 20th, 2011, 1:41 pm

She began to relax a little, despite how kind and strange he seemed she kept to herself. Being placed on the bed and watching him leave, she morphed into a human very quickly. As she was naked, she smiled to see that the man had brought her clothes back. She changed into the dress quickly, putting on her simple flat and adjusting her hair. She opened the door to find that Scharis was waiting right outside for her. She gave him a soft smile, closing the door behind her. "Thank you." She said softly. Her voice was a bit soft because, well she was assaulted, tired from all the drama. It was so much her little soul couldn't take it any longer. "So Scharis, your an Eypharian?" She asked him trying to make a simple conversation. The dead silence was killing her and she had to get out of it. Talking wasn't exactly her type of thing to do but silence was a thing she hated the most. Although, even when she tried to be a charismatic person she always failed because the most awkward of things came out than the better ones. She seemed very naive and very silly, in fox years she was three which was equivalent to the age of nineteen in human years. Therefore, her looks can be extremely deceiving. Scharis replied with a small nod, she remembered him from somewhere but just couldn't put her finger on it. Maybe it was when she was younger and when she was with her family. "How come you don't have a cottage? Your a visitor?" She asked him calmly.

Her words were short because she honestly had nothing to really say.

She thought about for the time being what he thought about her. He knew she was a kelvic now therefore he had something to say. He saw her lose her clothes and scurry off, it was so hilarious yet so embarrassing. A strange meeting as well, finding a woman being assaulted. She could have fought but she chose not to therefore she wouldn't get injured. Well she wasn't exactly that good but she knew the basics. In terms of acrobatics and brawling well she did okay. Unless she had dhani poison then it would be easier, she could knock them out with ease. But she was a simple artic fox, weakless and... well.. we know that. On the other hand she was at least independent in some areas such as working and archery! She didn't bring her bow and arrow anyways, even though she normally did... She didn't expect to find herself in this type of situation.

She remembered a song her mother always sang to her. It was about a girl named Layla, she was always in trouble but there was this one man that made her dreams come true. The two fell in love, and experienced something beyond sexual content and giving each other things. It was a lovely story, wait why was she talking about this? Oh wait.. it's her brain. No one can read it exactly, so they know nothing. Wow, she was a bit dumb... Was she naive? She simply told herself to shut up as she waited for the man to get up from his position. She gave him a small smile as she waited for his answer. It was like waiting for rain in drought, or something like that. In the meantime she played with her white summer dress she was gifted by a nice neighbor next door to her. She looked nice in it also because she loved wearing white, maybe it was because she has artic in her name. The artic fox is white therefore it makes her love it? Something like that... She laughed at herself in her mind. How silly she was, after all she was three. But appeared nineteen... Should she tell others her actually animal age or her own appearance. Would people judge her for who she was?

Sticking with the truth was the best thing she could do because lying never solves anything. It's just avoiding the conflict that's going on.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Character sheet

Postby Scharis on August 27th, 2011, 5:33 pm

OOCSorry for the short post, I just got the phone call that my National guard unit is getting activated because of Hurricane Irene, so I have to go…

Scharis looked up from his spot as he leaned against the back wall of the hallway intfront of the door. He had been waiting patiently for her to come out from the room, so when the door opened, he looked up, watching her exit. His eyes canned over her to make sure she was unharmed, at least physically, from the attempted assault. He knew things like that could really mess with a person’s head, though. But he’d have to gauge her mental capacities through conversation.

He bowed his head to her as she said her thanks” Don’t think anything of it. You were in dire need. Someone had to do something. I am just sad that I was the only person to respond to your cries. It seems to me that there should have been a mob headed down that street to try to get you out of trouble, or at least a few guards.” He shook his head slowly. Of course, he had left with her in a hurry to get her away. The guards might have been on their way, but they would have shown up too late to prevent anything from happening. And that would have been a travesty. So, he had done what he thought was right and intervened for the woman.

Scharis chuckled at her question about his race, smiling pleasantly to her as he stretched his arms out beside him,” Was it the arms that gave it way?” He wasn’t using a mocking tone. He didn’t want to insult her. He was just being playful. Trying to lighten the mood after what had happened,” Indeed I am. I am originally from Ahnatep, but I lost the favor of my peers and my family. So I set out into the vast realm of Mizahar and set out to see what kind of adventures I could get myself into. I am actually very new to the city here, so that is why I don’t have an place of my own yet. I don’t have the miza to buy a house yet until I work for a while and save up the money.”

Scharis motioned for her to walk with him as he headed back down to the main hall of the Inn, where they served food and drinks day in and out,” Are you hungry? I saw that your groceries got dumped on the ground, so they’re probably all gone by now. I figure you might be hungry. The Inn serves some great meals here and they have a pretty good mead to wash it down with, too."
Scharis
4 arms? That's it?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Akahi on September 1st, 2011, 1:57 pm

"Oh no... I'm not hungry. I was just replenishing my food storage." She smiled a bit, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "I'll just go back to the market tomorrow or something and get my groceries." She said softly. She couldn't possibly allow the man to spend his money on her. She was worth nothing, at least that was what she heard her father overheard. How she loathed her parents, they thought of her as a piece of shit. Of course, she had to live and survive on her own. They just replenished her needs as quickly as possible therefore she got out of the house quicker. "I wouldn't say the arms..." She crossed her arm quickly, eyeing him a bit. "Your voice, body language, and physical features." She giggled. A little fun never hurt, except when it went over board such as raping a girl or assaulting her. Either way, there were always the advantages and the disadvantages in amusement. "Not to insult you or anything..." She said in a low tone, walking with him to the dining room. He was built and it was obvious. In his voice how deep and smooth, it literally swept people off their feet. Despite his anger, in an instance you'd know that he is a good man. His body language even never shows anything that would kill her or anything. Therefore she was safe. She always made sure that she observed those traits. It was something new about her, just in case she was with a man alone again. She knew what to look for. You live you learn.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Character sheet