Looking for a Fatherly/Motherly Figure

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for a Fatherly/Motherly Figure

Postby Rane on February 7th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Rane is young and foolish, match that with his curiosity and he's always getting himself into trouble. The Pycon recently left his family and is out on his own, he needs someone to keep him safe.

Alright, so I haven't started this PC yet. This means I can start him anywhere in the world. ICly, he won't accept someone helping him right away. Rane's like a little kid, and thinks he can do everything himself. It will be an interesting RP experience, but whoever thinks they're are ready be prepared: This is one kid you wouldn't want to leave alone at all!
Rane
(Klane's Alt)

Words: 2563
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2010, 2:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Re: Looking for a Fatherly/Motherly Figure

Postby Stitch on February 9th, 2010, 4:29 am

You are more than welcome to live at the Welcome Home as an orphan, and also be added to the adoption list. I think Stitch is a pretty fatherly figure, he already takes care of three other children.
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Re: Looking for a Fatherly/Motherly Figure

Postby Rane on February 9th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Alright then, to avoid from waiting any longer I'll start in Syliras then. It would have probably been my first choice anyway...
Rane
(Klane's Alt)

Words: 2563
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2010, 2:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet